BU! woot.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
meowmeow
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby meowmeow » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am

SAE wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
SAE wrote:Has anyone been admitted (or gotten a decision) with a December LSAT?


I had dec lsat... In today via phone call!! :)

Congrats! Mind sharing #'s? PM ok.


162-163
3.8 - 3.85
URM

lawyering
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby lawyering » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 am

in today via phone call, 3.5 months after applying ;-) 170/3.97.

User avatar
Interminable_Waiting
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Interminable_Waiting » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Congrats.... but you will be attending Harvard or its peers, correct?

lawyering
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby lawyering » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm

probably--but i have some ties to BU law, so it has a soft spot in my heart. plus i won't be making any decision until all the $$ is figured out...

therealfp
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 12:15 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby therealfp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm

meowmeow wrote:
SAE wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
SAE wrote:Has anyone been admitted (or gotten a decision) with a December LSAT?


I had dec lsat... In today via phone call!! :)

Congrats! Mind sharing #'s? PM ok.


162-163
3.8 - 3.85
URM


I too had a December lsat, got accepted earlier in the week (166, 3.74, complete 1/25)

terpette
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby terpette » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 pm

BU is still silent for me. 166/3.81...would love to hear from them soon so I can visit the Boston schools together

therealfp
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 12:15 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby therealfp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

terpette wrote:BU is still silent for me. 166/3.81...would love to hear from them soon so I can visit the Boston schools together


I could say the same about BC...I definitely only plan on making one trip to Boston from California.

User avatar
asdfff
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby asdfff » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 pm

meowmeow wrote:
SAE wrote:Has anyone been admitted (or gotten a decision) with a December LSAT?


I had dec lsat... In today via phone call!! :)


Me too!

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby AlanShore » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 pm

asdfff wrote:
meowmeow wrote:
SAE wrote:Has anyone been admitted (or gotten a decision) with a December LSAT?


I had dec lsat... In today via phone call!! :)


Me too!

hey congrats!! when did you apply/go complete?

User avatar
anmo
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby anmo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Just withdrew, I hope my spot goes to one of you awesome people. Good luck!

User avatar
JusticeHarlan
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby JusticeHarlan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

anmo wrote:Just withdrew, I hope my spot goes to one of you awesome people. Good luck!

Thanks, and congrats on Stanford (right?)!

User avatar
anmo
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby anmo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:49 pm

JusticeHarlan wrote:
anmo wrote:Just withdrew, I hope my spot goes to one of you awesome people. Good luck!

Thanks, and congrats on Stanford (right?)!


yep! Still giddy about it. I go through a cycle every 30 minutes that resembles this: :shock: ---> :D ----> 8) -----> :shock:

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby AlanShore » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 pm

please call me. complete early/mid dec. 167, 3.6. losing hope. :(

jbrowning82
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby jbrowning82 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Just got waitlisted. I'm jumping on the waitlist because BU has always been a top choice for me. I can't imagine how many bar fights I'm going to get into with all my Yanks gear if I end up there though...

169/3.1 (bio major at UNC) Peace Corps in Cameroon until June

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby finalaspects » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

jbrowning82 wrote:Just got waitlisted. I'm jumping on the waitlist because BU has always been a top choice for me. I can't imagine how many bar fights I'm going to get into with all my Yanks gear if I end up there though...

169/3.1 (bio major at UNC) Peace Corps in Cameroon until June


when did you go complete?

User avatar
mikcou
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby mikcou » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I had a December LSAT, was accepted just over a week ago. Complete right after test scores went out. 3.5/167

jbrowning82
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby jbrowning82 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Got an email saying they received my app on 11/30

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby AlanShore » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 pm

anyone else hear today?

342848386278
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby 342848386278 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm

AlanShore wrote:anyone else hear today?

+1

168 / 3.85 : Sent 1/08, Complete 1/22, Decision 02/12

Got an email explaining that I'm in and that they wanted to call me, but couldn't since I'm in France :) .

User avatar
TTH
Posts: 10380
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby TTH » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Got my WL today via e-mail. Ho hum.

moonmaster3
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby moonmaster3 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 pm

TipTravHoot wrote:Got my WL today via e-mail. Ho hum.


Stats?

User avatar
NancyBotwin
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby NancyBotwin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Waitlisted by email yesterday. Didn't see the email until today though, because I've been in Philly and apparently I missed it on my blackberry. Sigh.

terpette
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby terpette » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

for everyone who heard yesterday/today-- when did you go complete? I'm 12/16 166,3.81 and getting nervoussss

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby finalaspects » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

terpette wrote:for everyone who heard yesterday/today-- when did you go complete? I'm 12/16 166,3.81 and getting nervoussss


i haven't heard from mid oct. no need to be nervous.

you have a great GPA but under median LSAT so yea. everyone who heard back is pretty much an auto accept.

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby AlanShore » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 pm

finalaspects wrote:
terpette wrote:for everyone who heard yesterday/today-- when did you go complete? I'm 12/16 166,3.81 and getting nervoussss


i haven't heard from mid oct. no need to be nervous.

you have a great GPA but under median LSAT so yea. everyone who heard back is pretty much an auto accept.

what are your numbers, if you dont mind?

im complete early dec too. really want to get in!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”