BU! woot.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
empirestateofmind
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby empirestateofmind » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 pm

just got the call! congrats everyone!

User avatar
SAE
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby SAE » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

empirestateofmind wrote:just got the call! congrats everyone!

#'s?

empirestateofmind
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby empirestateofmind » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:17 pm

SAE wrote:
empirestateofmind wrote:just got the call! congrats everyone!

#'s?


3.5 171 went complete dec 1

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby missvik218 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Congrats today's admits!!!

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby calicocat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Got the call (in Canada so it surprising). Stats in LSN through profile

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby finalaspects » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Oli wrote:Got the call (in Canada so it surprising). Stats in LSN through profile



congrats! i can't believe you were worried about law schools with those stats... are you crazy?!?!?

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby calicocat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 pm

finalaspects wrote:
Oli wrote:Got the call (in Canada so it surprising). Stats in LSN through profile



congrats! i can't believe you were worried about law schools with those stats... are you crazy?!?!?

It's been so long :oops:

User avatar
SAE
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby SAE » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Ready for review email today.

Any guesses on decision timing? :D

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby SanBun » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm

IN today via voice mail!

Pretty excited I heard back this fast, I went complete on 12/15, considered BU like a last minute app.. well, compared to my other early apps anyway

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby AlanShore » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 pm

SanBun wrote:IN today via voice mail!

Pretty excited I heard back this fast, I went complete on 12/15, considered BU like a last minute app.. well, compared to my other early apps anyway

congrats! what are your #s?

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby SanBun » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm

AlanShore wrote:
SanBun wrote:IN today via voice mail!

Pretty excited I heard back this fast, I went complete on 12/15, considered BU like a last minute app.. well, compared to my other early apps anyway

congrats! what are your #s?


thanks!
Sent you a PM

RhubarbPie
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby RhubarbPie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am

In today via voicemail.

JOThompson
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby JOThompson » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 am

Eep, I've been Ready for Review since October 6th.

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 am

Oli wrote:
finalaspects wrote:
Oli wrote:Got the call (in Canada so it surprising). Stats in LSN through profile



congrats! i can't believe you were worried about law schools with those stats... are you crazy?!?!?

It's been so long :oops:


Congrats oli! :D

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby calicocat » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 am

managamy wrote:
Oli wrote:
finalaspects wrote:
Oli wrote:Got the call (in Canada so it surprising). Stats in LSN through profile



congrats! i can't believe you were worried about law schools with those stats... are you crazy?!?!?

It's been so long :oops:


Congrats oli! :D

Haha thanks managamy

eakelley
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby eakelley » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

i'm sure this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know how long it takes between getting the phone call and receiving the acceptance package in the mail?

User avatar
utcris410
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby utcris410 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 am

eakelley wrote:i'm sure this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know how long it takes between getting the phone call and receiving the acceptance package in the mail?

Received the call on Dec. 22. Received packet in the mail the following Monday Dec. 28, but there was a holiday in there. In Texas.

User avatar
parker09
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby parker09 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 pm

got the packet today (decision on 12/10 but i'm abroad so snail mail sucks). $60k (over three years)... my first scholarship.

(3.8/169)

eakelley
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby eakelley » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm

so, if merit scholarship is not included in the package in the mail, you didn't get a scholarship, right?

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby puppleberry finn » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Full tuition offer in the mail

Stephanie13
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 am

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Stephanie13 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm

puppins wrote:Full tuition offer in the mail

Congrats!!

02082010
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby 02082010 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Withdrew my application today. Good luck all!

User avatar
roguehavok
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby roguehavok » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 am

In via voicemail :D
164/3.8

User avatar
JusticeHarlan
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby JusticeHarlan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 am

roguehavok wrote:In via voicemail :D
164/3.8

'grats!

I'm guessing the call was yesterday and you just checked/posted today?

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: BU! woot.

Postby Cupidity » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

Anyone from Florida planning on going to the admitted students weekend?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”