Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

well it's close enough to that time for this guy. Have a good weekend everyone!

Pennypacker

User avatar
jmhendri
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jmhendri » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

:wink:
Last edited by jmhendri on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
danidancer
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby danidancer » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm

GRR! 5pm on a Friday night and still nothing? I was really hoping this would be the week I heard some good news from Fordham. :(

User avatar
KimmyGibbler
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby KimmyGibbler » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:13 pm

In via email. Sent in my complete app the day they took applications, whenever that was. 3.3 GPA T10 UG, 167

Edit: Email came last night
Last edited by KimmyGibbler on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SanBun » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm

KimmyGibbler wrote:In via email. Sent in my complete app the day they took applications, whenever that was. 3.3 GPA T10 UG, 167


CONGRATS!
PT/FT? URM?

jk11287
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jk11287 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Ha. Ha. Ha. Kimmy Gibler thats literally AMAZING.

Congrats on your acceptance...it seems like you're the first splitter to get in. Maybe they've finally got to our pile! When did you hear?

User avatar
KimmyGibbler
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby KimmyGibbler » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:15 pm

SanBun wrote:
KimmyGibbler wrote:In via email. Sent in my complete app the day they took applications, whenever that was. 3.3 GPA T10 UG, 167


CONGRATS!
PT/FT? URM?


FT, white guy

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Burger in a can » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 pm

KimmyGibbler wrote:In via email. Sent in my complete app the day they took applications, whenever that was. 3.3 GPA T10 UG, 167

Edit: Email came last night


Congratulations!! Is Fordham your top choice?

User avatar
js87
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby js87 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:38 pm

For those who have already received their acceptance package in the mail: Was anyone awarded a scholarship WITH their acceptance package?

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:59 am

Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
danidancer wrote:Any other LOST fans in the house?

+1

I'm anxious to see where they go with this last season. Not sure if I like the way the S5 finale is taking the show.


+1 Can't wait until February!

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SanBun » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:02 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
danidancer wrote:Any other LOST fans in the house?

+1

I'm anxious to see where they go with this last season. Not sure if I like the way the S5 finale is taking the show.


+1 Can't wait until February!


OMG I LOVVEEEE LOST!!
Seriously, Fordham thread is sooo much cooler than the other threads!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tram988 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 pm

So now that I've been accepted PT how do I sneak myself into FT? I assume my 2nd year right?

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Burger in a can » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

tram988 wrote:So now that I've been accepted PT how do I sneak myself into FT? I assume my 2nd year right?

Sounds like a question for OperaSoprano!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tram988 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Burger in a can wrote:
tram988 wrote:So now that I've been accepted PT how do I sneak myself into FT? I assume my 2nd year right?

Sounds like a question for OperaSoprano!


haha I just Fbook msged her...must know!

User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beebs » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

SanBun wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
Encyclopedia Brown wrote:
danidancer wrote:Any other LOST fans in the house?

+1

I'm anxious to see where they go with this last season. Not sure if I like the way the S5 finale is taking the show.


+1 Can't wait until February!


OMG I LOVVEEEE LOST!!
Seriously, Fordham thread is sooo much cooler than the other threads!


+1 on both subjects. LOST and the Fordham thread.

PS - As I live in New York, I went up to Lincoln Center today to walk around the campus and to spread my good vibes/thoughts around the law school. And while I was there, the rain changed to snow! I took it as a sign that we are getting accepted very soon.

User avatar
Stellar
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Stellar » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm

rockthelaw wrote:Changing the direction of the conversation slightly...I was all set to go to sleep around 10 last night (yay working world!) when I flipped to MTV and started watching "Jersey Shore," a (possibly new) show about "guidos" and "guidettes" forced to live in a house together for a summer at the - you guessed it - Jersey shore. I stayed up until 11:45 watching this trainwreck. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?




"I invented the poof."

...And that's why I'm convinced Fordham will let me in.

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tram988 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Is it true the new building will be completed around 2011?

User avatar
mayosmith
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby mayosmith » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 am

tram988 wrote:Is it true the new building will be completed around 2011?

I asked them about this at a law fair -- they seemed to have no idea.

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SanBun » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 pm

mayosmith wrote:
tram988 wrote:Is it true the new building will be completed around 2011?

I asked them about this at a law fair -- they seemed to have no idea.



i was wondering the same thing about the building, but I think due to the recession it's probably not gonna be completed any time soon

mayosmith love your pic

User avatar
mayosmith
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby mayosmith » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 pm

SanBun wrote:
mayosmith wrote:
tram988 wrote:Is it true the new building will be completed around 2011?

I asked them about this at a law fair -- they seemed to have no idea.



i was wondering the same thing about the building, but I think due to the recession it's probably not gonna be completed any time soon

mayosmith love your pic

Thanks SanBun...

Maybe they're waiting on the new building until some of this comes through:
"The new law school building offers a variety of naming opportunities to honor family, colleagues, friends and members of Fordham Law community who made a difference in your life. Giving levels range from $1,000 for furnishings and locker to $25,000,000 to name the building."
http://law.fordham.edu/1461.htm

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SanBun » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:22 pm

mayosmith wrote:Thanks SanBun...

Maybe they're waiting on the new building until some of this comes through:
"The new law school building offers a variety of naming opportunities to honor family, colleagues, friends and members of Fordham Law community who made a difference in your life. Giving levels range from $1,000 for furnishings and locker to $25,000,000 to name the building."
http://law.fordham.edu/1461.htm


wow, looks like they have a looong way to go still

Fordham, i don't like you anymore. Are you really gonna let me wait until the last day till you send me my EA decision? cmon now

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:56 pm

mayosmith wrote:
SanBun wrote:
mayosmith wrote:
tram988 wrote:Is it true the new building will be completed around 2011?

I asked them about this at a law fair -- they seemed to have no idea.



i was wondering the same thing about the building, but I think due to the recession it's probably not gonna be completed any time soon

mayosmith love your pic

Thanks SanBun...

Maybe they're waiting on the new building until some of this comes through:
"The new law school building offers a variety of naming opportunities to honor family, colleagues, friends and members of Fordham Law community who made a difference in your life. Giving levels range from $1,000 for furnishings and locker to $25,000,000 to name the building."
http://law.fordham.edu/1461.htm


If I had it, I would give it to them, but anonymously, if possible. That would generate way too much gossip to be handled in any other manner.

User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beebs » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 pm

I feel as if there is something wrong with life that I now look forward to Mondays as much as I do, and get annoyed Friday afternoon because the weekend means two days without possibility of a decision.

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby texaspecial88 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:07 pm

beebs wrote:I feel as if there is something wrong with life that I now look forward to Mondays as much as I do, and get annoyed Friday afternoon because the weekend means two days without possibility of a decision.


+1

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

complete 11/2...pt...no word. is this expected?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”