Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Mattalones
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Mattalones » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:You guys have to read this...start with the posts by darkknightbegins somewhere around a quarter down the page...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=105026&start=450

O, yeah. I have seen that posted in another thread. It was the biggest burn I have ever seen on TLS! :-)

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Can't link through on my bberry - is this JT's EPIC LSU burn?

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm

nygrrrl wrote:Can't link through on my bberry - is this JT's EPIC LSU burn?


It is indeed. Perhaps old news to some, but I just stumbled across it and it totally made my day.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:Can't link through on my bberry - is this JT's EPIC LSU burn?


It is indeed. Perhaps old news to some, but I just stumbled across it and it totally made my day.

Not old news at all, my friend - it's been making the rounds today and she happens to post in another thread I frequent. Amazing, isn't it? :)

musicfor18
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby musicfor18 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm beginning to think I'll never get an answer from Fordham. Complete 2/22, 167/3.7. Anyone else?

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 pm

musicfor18 wrote:I'm beginning to think I'll never get an answer from Fordham. Complete 2/22, 167/3.7. Anyone else?

Complete 11/16. Extreme non-trad, median numbers.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:15 pm

hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Ah, Hannah! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think we would all make and excellent class... hope to see you on the other side!
:mrgreen:

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Ah, Hannah! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think we would all make and excellent class... hope to see you on the other side!
:mrgreen:


thank you love! fordham will come around- i just know it! :D

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby chicoalto0649 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:25 pm

hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.


Grats!

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah this really is a great group and I sincerely hope Fordham wises up and accepts all of you!

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:28 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.


Grats!


thanks, baron! :P

Bailarina08
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Bailarina08 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 am

The fashion law stuff is amazing! And OperaSoprano, can I ask WHERE you got a Zac Posen for 80% off? If you don't want to reveal your secret publicly, PM me. I'm dying to know so I can go get my own!

User avatar
NYCbound96
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby NYCbound96 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

Okay my recent rejection hurts even more now that I found out Fordham actually has the one program I actually wanted to go to law school for (fashion law). Boo. This is why I never looked at programs for a school I doubted I'd even get into.

Sad panda. :(

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:54 am

hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.
Very awesome, congrats! :mrgreen:

I'm remaining optimistic that we can all be the Super Best Friends.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

even2flow wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.
Very awesome, congrats! :mrgreen:

I'm remaining optimistic that we can all be the Super Best Friends.


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
rockthelaw
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Congratulations on the decision!

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 am

rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Congratulations on the decision!


thanks, rock! i totally meant to include you in that list!! i hope you hear something good, soon!

User avatar
rockthelaw
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 am

hannah87 wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Congratulations on the decision!


thanks, rock! i totally meant to include you in that list!! i hope you hear something good, soon!


I think we'd all make a good crew.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 am

rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Congratulations on the decision!


thanks, rock! i totally meant to include you in that list!! i hope you hear something good, soon!


I think we'd all make a good crew.

+100000000000000000000

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:55 am

rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:
hannah87 wrote:officially going to fordham and am pretty freaking excited.

nygrrrl, pennypacker, e2f, etc.- i really hope we get to be classmates this fall.

Congratulations on the decision!


thanks, rock! i totally meant to include you in that list!! i hope you hear something good, soon!


I think we'd all make a good crew.



holy crap hannah just confused me SO much. I thought she was making a list of people who just got in, and I freaked out.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 am

sibley wrote:

holy crap hannah just confused me SO much. I thought she was making a list of people who just got in, and I freaked out.


haha, sorry sibley! are you still hoping to get into fordham??

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am

nygrrrl wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:I think we'd all make a good crew.

+100000000000000000000

We'll call ourselves the rascals.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 am

even2flow wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:I think we'd all make a good crew.

+100000000000000000000

We'll call ourselves the rascals.

Which one of you is going to teach me to play the mandolin? Was that you or Sqvirrel?

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:41 am

nygrrrl wrote:
even2flow wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:I think we'd all make a good crew.

+100000000000000000000

We'll call ourselves the rascals.

Which one of you is going to teach me to play the mandolin? Was that you or Sqvirrel?

That was rtl, I'm mostly talentless.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], galeatus, m052310, Mia93, tinafeyclone, xnsch and 8 guests