Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
even2flow

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:If you aren't in a speedo, you are doing it wrong.

Falling them fat helps, too. Makes them all self-conscious and needy.

When I do laps in the pool there are an uncomfortable number of large hairy men strutting their stuff in speedos. They go "swimming" and take up entire lanes, which is their version of glorified drowning. It drives me nuts.

I don't usually call them straight out 'fat' as much as I'll lean over the treadmill next to me and say "you should try the uphill walk for a few hours, it'll really take care of that back roll."

Edit for grammar fail.
Last edited by even2flow on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:40 pm

even2flow wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:If you aren't in a speedo, you are doing it wrong.

Falling them fat helps, too. Makes them all self-conscious and needy.

When I do laps in the pool there are an uncomfortable number of large hairy men strutting there stuff in speedos. They go "swimming" and take up entire lanes, which is their version of glorified drowning. It drives me nuts.

I don't usually call them straight out 'fat' as much as I'll lean over the treadmill next to me and say "you should try the uphill walk for a few hours, it'll really take care of that back roll."

I respect your approach.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:I respect your approach.

Yeah, really can't figure out why I'm not a ladies man. I'm a gentleman tho, I offer to walk EVERY girl home from the gym.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm

even2flow wrote:

Yeah, really can't figure out why I'm not a ladies man. I'm a gentleman tho, I offer to walk EVERY girl home from the gym.

That's your problem. Girls like it when you just follow them without permission.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:

That's your problem. Girls like it when you just follow them without permission.

Like obviously, or like a few feet back? Ya know, from the shadows?

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:48 pm

even2flow wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:

Like obviously, or like a few feet back? Ya know, from the shadows?

Preferably with a ski mask. I don't know why guys don't intrinsically know these things.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:51 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:Preferably with a ski mask. I don't know why guys don't intrinsically know these things.

Obviously I had poor role models growing up. Then again, television raised me more than my parents, so I just sit around expecting happy endings, and all issues to be wrapped up in about half an hour, but no more than 2. After that I need a bathroom break, and I've probably eaten too many Skittles.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:56 pm

even2flow wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:Preferably with a ski mask. I don't know why guys don't intrinsically know these things.

Obviously I had poor role models growing up. Then again, television raised me more than my parents, so I just sit around expecting happy endings, and all issues to be wrapped up in about half an hour, but no more than 2. After that I need a bathroom break, and I've probably eaten too many Skittles.

It's ok, I'm sure you'll learn quickly.

And I know you watch Lost, so you can just take a little flirting lesson from Ben. Juliet was totally into it.

Foosters Galore

Postby Foosters Galore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Do you people have jobs?

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:It's ok, I'm sure you'll learn quickly.

And I know you watch Lost, so you can just take a little flirting lesson from Ben. Juliet was totally into it.

It amazes me that Sawyer has slept with EVERY woman on that show. Ana Lucia, Kate (this one upset me dearly), Juliet, Charlotte, a whole bunch of randos. I don't understand that at all.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Foosters Galore wrote:Do you people have jobs?

You want the truth :cry: or a lie :lol: ?

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Sure do. There are busy times and there are not busy times. I'll let you guess which today is.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:05 pm

even2flow wrote:

It amazes me that Sawyer has slept with EVERY woman on that show. Ana Lucia, Kate (this one upset me dearly), Juliet, Charlotte, a whole bunch of randos. I don't understand that at all.

Eh, I like Sawyer way better than Jack. There are only so many guys on that island, and the hottiest hottie (yup, used that term) of them all is desperately in love with Penny Widmore (Milton).

SPOILER: Actually, I really am a Ben girl...hear he's getting a love interest sooooon....

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:07 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:Eh, I like Sawyer way better than Jack. There are only so many guys on that island, and the hottiest hottie (yup, used that term) of them all is desperately in love with Penny Widmore (Milton).

SPOILER: Actually, I really am a Ben girl...hear he's getting a love interest sooooon....

Ben's getting a love interest? I bet it's that Zoe girl. Uh, Milton? You mean Desmond? I keep forgetting about Desmond, all the women (in real life) love him. I don't understand that one. I'm guessing it's the accent.

I'm watching the end of S3 right now, and Charlie just got into the Looking Glass and I was pretty sure I was gonna cry for a minute as he was gearing up to start swimming down there.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm

even2flow wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:Eh, I like Sawyer way better than Jack. There are only so many guys on that island, and the hottiest hottie (yup, used that term) of them all is desperately in love with Penny Widmore (Milton).

Ben's getting a love interest? I bet it's that Zoe girl. Uh, Milton? You mean Desmond? I keep forgetting about Desmond, all the women (in real life) love him. I don't understand that one. I'm guessing it's the accent.

I'm watching the end of S3 right now, and Charlie just got into the Looking Glass and I was pretty sure I was gonna cry for a minute as he was gearing up to start swimming down there.

I think it's Illana for Ben. Milton was Penny's last name on this week's episode.

I wept like a baby during the "Greatest Hits" episode when he made that list for Claire.

danidancer

Postby danidancer » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:12 pm

even2flow wrote:

Sawyer is a babestorm. Never someone I would want a relationship with, but I can totally see why that man gets the chicks.

Personally, my heart melts for Desmond. I sure hope there will be some time traveling Scotsmen at Fordham. :)

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:14 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:I think it's Illana for Ben. Milton was Penny's last name on this week's episode.

I wept like a baby during the "Greatest Hits" episode when he made that list for Claire.

Oh yeah, good call.

That pissed me off. The writers wrote him off, Claire never got the list, and they left the DS ring in the crib. His character was so effing tragic. Then his goodbye with Hurley. Ugh, I'm getting depressed sitting here just thinking about it.

Foosters Galore

Postby Foosters Galore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:

Sure do. There are busy times and there are not busy times. I'll let you guess which today is.

i was kidding. i think im just jealous that my job doesnt involve a computer and thus im left to covertly check this thread on my blackberry, imagining all of you sitting comfortably, cubicly, chatting away while i slave away at a job i hate.

btw, you are all invited to my pity party

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Foosters Galore wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

i was kidding. i think im just jealous that my job doesnt involve a computer and thus im left to covertly check this thread on my blackberry, imagining all of you sitting comfortably, cubicly, chatting away while i slave away at a job i hate.

False - I'm rarely in my cubicle. Try to guess what my job is now, mwahaha.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Foosters Galore wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

Ah, I used to teach and thus never got to play on the computer, so I feel your pain. I actually kind of hate sitting in a cubicle all day though, so the internet makes it ever so slightly better.

rockthelaw

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Busy work day for me. Glad to see when I get a moment that e2f is gonna get a 'stache, mullet, and ski mask for his nights on the town with the ladies.

That's gonna give our band a lot of street cred, bro.

NU_Jet55

Postby NU_Jet55 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:
Foosters Galore wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

Ah, I used to teach and thus never got to play on the computer, so I feel your pain. I actually kind of hate sitting in a cubicle all day though, so the internet makes it ever so slightly better.

Yay for large midwestern offices. Everything's bigger out here ;)

EDIT: Page 300! Yay! :D ...Maybe Fordham will actually send me a decision before the school year starts?

Foosters Galore

Postby Foosters Galore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:34 pm

even2flow wrote:
Foosters Galore wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

False - I'm rarely in my cubicle. Try to guess what my job is now, mwahaha.

HR for a cubicle manufacturing company?

Foosters Galore

Postby Foosters Galore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Ok, so WL just came in the mail today. Was thinking about just stuffing my LOCI in the return envelope. Thoughts?

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Foosters Galore wrote:HR for a cubicle manufacturing company?

Close. I'm a sad-face clown. No one invites me to their birthday parties, so I really just dress for myself.

On a side note, I just got rejected from BU. Pretty bummed, just ran 5 mi on the treadmill, made myself a delicious dinner, listening to some pretty loud music, and now I'm gonna go drink until I can't feel feelings.

Any other recommendations?

Oh and rockthelaw - I'm a shameless self promoter with a do or die attitude. We'll go far dude.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”