Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
GermX
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby GermX » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks for the congrats guys, I went complete on 1/14/10.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm

hannah87 wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
I want your life. Well, maybe not the 18 holes of golf part (no way I could handle that!) but the being outside/watching basketball/drinking beers part.


Sometimes you gotta take care of yourself, Lauren

Yeah, it's BEAUTIFUL out today. I went for a run in the park, but then I felt bad that I left my dog at home, so I drove home and picked him up, and he loved it. Then I did some yoga, and now I'm watching Flashforward from last night. Today is a good day.


i'm stuck in my cubicle. entering hospital data. and my office smells musty today. not such a good day :(

aww i'm sorry hannah :(

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm

:(

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cyh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm

GermX wrote:I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

3.4, 169. So far, 2 acceptances, george washington and fordham, 2 waitlists, ucla and boston college, and 1 pending from georgetown which I think might be good news!


Exciting! Fordham's location is amaaaaazing!



Congrats! how did u find out?

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!

User avatar
Interminable_Waiting
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Interminable_Waiting » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm

kaydish21 wrote:Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!



Gonna be a rough end to Cuse's season tonight...

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cyh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm

kaydish21 wrote:Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!



Congrats!!! when did u apply/go complete?

User avatar
Steve Zissou
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Steve Zissou » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 pm

GermX wrote:I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

3.4, 169. So far, 2 acceptances, george washington and fordham, 2 waitlists, ucla and boston college, and 1 pending from georgetown which I think might be good news!


Hey everybody, please continue to update your http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com accounts so I can continue my months of watching the accepted #s creep closer to my waitlisted #s...

and the beast
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby and the beast » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Steve Zissou wrote:
GermX wrote:I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

3.4, 169. So far, 2 acceptances, george washington and fordham, 2 waitlists, ucla and boston college, and 1 pending from georgetown which I think might be good news!


Hey everybody, please continue to update your http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com accounts so I can continue my months of watching the accepted #s creep closer to my waitlisted #s...


hahaha. i was waitlisted too. :( when do you think they will start admitting people off their waitlist?

User avatar
ryguy
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby ryguy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm

kaydish21 wrote:Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!

HAaaa I told you that you would get in, Congrats!!!

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:09 pm

ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!

HAaaa I told you that you would get in, Congrats!!!


Haha yeah. They would need to give me some decent money to take me away from Cardozo, I haven't got an email yet though so I guess we'll see. Good luck everybody!

User avatar
jl2032
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jl2032 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:15 pm

OMG, I'm in such a good mood today!

Just got my ASW email. I submitted my Fordham financial aid app, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Missed a call from UPenn telling me I'm in!!!

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cyh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 pm

jl2032 wrote:OMG, I'm in such a good mood today!

Just got my ASW email. I submitted my Fordham financial aid app, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Missed a call from UPenn telling me I'm in!!!


Congrats!! Double-whammy! That's awesome!

when did you apply to fordham and penn?

User avatar
jl2032
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jl2032 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:23 pm

cyh wrote:
jl2032 wrote:OMG, I'm in such a good mood today!

Just got my ASW email. I submitted my Fordham financial aid app, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Missed a call from UPenn telling me I'm in!!!


Congrats!! Double-whammy! That's awesome!

when did you apply to fordham and penn?


I applied to both on 1/4.

Fordham went complete 1/12 and I got the acceptance 3/17.
UPenn went complete 2/3. UCR 2/18, then UCR again 3/15. In today.

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cyh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 pm

jl2032 wrote:
cyh wrote:
jl2032 wrote:OMG, I'm in such a good mood today!

Just got my ASW email. I submitted my Fordham financial aid app, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Missed a call from UPenn telling me I'm in!!!


Congrats!! Double-whammy! That's awesome!

when did you apply to fordham and penn?


I applied to both on 1/4.

Fordham went complete 1/12 and I got the acceptance 3/17.
UPenn went complete 2/3. UCR 2/18, then UCR again 3/15. In today.



Thanks! I am pretty much the same! They must hate me, LOL

I am happy for u. Both are great options to have!

User avatar
Steve Zissou
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Steve Zissou » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm

and the beast wrote:hahaha. i was waitlisted too. :( when do you think they will start admitting people off their waitlist?

Word on this thread is that most of us that were waitlisted won't hear back until sometime after April 15th.

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cyh » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Steve Zissou wrote:
and the beast wrote:hahaha. i was waitlisted too. :( when do you think they will start admitting people off their waitlist?

Word on this thread is that most of us that were waitlisted won't hear back until sometime after April 15th.


The word seems just about correct.
It seems to be the plan of most schools. Such a headache!

tesoro
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tesoro » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:40 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:What a gorgeous day outside. Just played 18 holes, shot a 95 (50 on the front, 45 on the back). Not bad for my first time out this year. 4 pars (including 3 of last 4 holes) and one birdie. And now I'm off to watch basketball and drink beers all day. Not even gonna bother with worrying about schools today.


I want your life. Well, maybe not the 18 holes of golf part (no way I could handle that!) but the being outside/watching basketball/drinking beers part.


Sometimes you gotta take care of yourself, Lauren


We moved the bigscreen to the deck. Beers, basketball (whenever TV decides to play it again) and sunshine. Life is good.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:00 pm

kaydish21 wrote:
ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:Wooooooo! In at Fordham finally!! Just checked status checker! 169, 3.66. Here's hoping for some money! But I have happy hour with free drinks 6-9 then the Cuse game tonight with a bunch of old friends. What a start to the weekend!

Good luck all and today might be a good day to compulsively status check if you're still waiting!!

HAaaa I told you that you would get in, Congrats!!!


Haha yeah. They would need to give me some decent money to take me away from Cardozo, I haven't got an email yet though so I guess we'll see. Good luck everybody!


finally! congrats! my merit aid came via snail mail, btw, so don't get discouraged if your email doesn't mention money. nice meeting you last night!

yung
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby yung » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks for the info man! Congrats to everyone that got in!!
Just want to add that for the people on the waitlist Fordham seem to like it if you go visit and write a follow up letter after talking to an admission's staff.

fitzgerald86
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby fitzgerald86 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Can we do a part-time roll call? Who is still waiting? When did you go complete? What are your stats?

Still waiting. Complete 1/12, 3.54/165.

User avatar
chutzpah
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby chutzpah » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

congrats to the new admits!

I was supposed to stop by the school this morning but came down with some ugly food poisoning last night. I blame Cardozo since the other food I ate yesterday was a bagel w/cream cheese and lox at my parents house and dinner at Otto and I refuse to believe that either of those would get me sick. I guess I'll just come back next weekend for the ASD.

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby chicoalto0649 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

Still waiting at 1/12

musicfor18
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby musicfor18 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 am

Wow. If you're still waiting at 1/12, I won't get a decision for a long time! I'm complete 2/22!

User avatar
chicoalto0649
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby chicoalto0649 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 am

musicfor18 wrote:Wow. If you're still waiting at 1/12, I won't get a decision for a long time! I'm complete 2/22!


Depends on ur numbers man...I mean I am a fringe urm candidate so they have a lot of thinking when it comes to me




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beercules, BrainsyK, canafsa, carlos_danger, cd1945, Cognitiveproblem, darthlawyer, HeedMyWarning, NotAGolfer, Snowjon, spursforever, zeglo and 18 guests