Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
jl2032
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jl2032 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:19 pm

NoleinNY wrote:In FT by status checker! :D :D :D

Went complete 01/12/10. 165/3.7x



Congrats!

User avatar
ryguy
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby ryguy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Congrats everybody!!!!! Way to go :D

BearTerritory
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby BearTerritory » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Wait list 166/3.7 anyone else?

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 pm

.
Last edited by SaintClarence27 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
badpixie
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby badpixie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Congrats to all of today's admits!!

I'll just be over here obsessively poking the Status Checker. :wink:

(I just had a scary thought: Can the adcomms see how often we are checking our status?)

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Still nothing here also, complete since 1/12

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:28 pm

.
Last edited by SaintClarence27 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nyknicks » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:30 pm

ryguy wrote:Congrats everybody!!!!! Way to go :D

Can I ask when you went complete?

User avatar
ryguy
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby ryguy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

kaydish21 wrote:Still nothing here also, complete since 1/12

Don't worry I think you will make it in!!!

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:Still nothing here also, complete since 1/12

Don't worry I think you will make it in!!!


Thanks, any particular reason why? I got friggin waitlisted at American today, although I suspect its YP. smh

User avatar
badpixie
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby badpixie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

SaintClarence27 wrote:
badpixie wrote:Congrats to all of today's admits!!

I'll just be over here obsessively poking the Status Checker. :wink:

(I just had a scary thought: Can the adcomms see how often we are checking our status?)


God, I hope not. I don't want to come across as needy.


"Needy" wouldn't begin to cover it. "Crazy, obsessed girl" is probably a better description. :oops:

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm

NoleinNY wrote:In FT by status checker! :D :D :D

Went complete 01/12/10. 165/3.7x


Arg, same complete date and slightly lower numberssssss. Cmon twin let me in with you!

And has anyone gotten an email about admissions or any $ news?

User avatar
ryguy
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby ryguy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:37 pm

kaydish21 wrote:
ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:Still nothing here also, complete since 1/12

Don't worry I think you will make it in!!!


Thanks, any particular reason why? I got friggin waitlisted at American today, although I suspect its YP. smh

AU was a yp. You and I have the same numbers. 169/3.4x?

User avatar
kaydish21
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby kaydish21 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:
ryguy wrote:
kaydish21 wrote:Still nothing here also, complete since 1/12

Don't worry I think you will make it in!!!


Thanks, any particular reason why? I got friggin waitlisted at American today, although I suspect its YP. smh

AU was a yp. You and I have the same numbers. 169/3.4x?


Basically, 169 (but took it twice, first was 160 but PT avg before the first one was around 166, and before the second one around 171) and my gpa 3.66.

User avatar
jl2032
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jl2032 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:49 pm

badpixie wrote:
SaintClarence27 wrote:
badpixie wrote:Congrats to all of today's admits!!

I'll just be over here obsessively poking the Status Checker. :wink:

(I just had a scary thought: Can the adcomms see how often we are checking our status?)


God, I hope not. I don't want to come across as needy.


"Needy" wouldn't begin to cover it. "Crazy, obsessed girl" is probably a better description. :oops:



I had the same thought after my thirtieth check today.

I was almost giving up when I checked it around 5:30 and it had suddenly changed.

yaffa9423
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby yaffa9423 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Got in today also after 3 months waiting (and my earlier rant!). Now I'm getting greedy - If I'm supposed to get, when will I be notified of a scholarship?

changeitup
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby changeitup » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 pm

In via email :)

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:56 pm

.
Last edited by SaintClarence27 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Congratulations to all the new admits!!

We're in the honestretch now..most of us will hopefully know soon!

User avatar
cendien
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:24 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cendien » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Also admitted today! Got an email. Haven't seen status checker yet.

Numbers in profile. Complete around 2/2 I think.

lawschoollll
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby lawschoollll » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

In via email after being put on the WL last week via status checker. Emailed asking if they had taken into account my February score, got no response, and got the email tonight.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm

wow- such amazing news today!! congrats to all who were admitted. i got some good news, too: $25k/year scholarship!!! 90% sure i'm going to fordham :D

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 pm

hannah87 wrote:wow- such amazing news today!! congrats to all who were admitted. i got some good news, too: $25k/year scholarship!!! 90% sure i'm going to fordham :D

CONGRATS HANNAH!! That's amazing!

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Kim617 wrote:
hannah87 wrote:wow- such amazing news today!! congrats to all who were admitted. i got some good news, too: $25k/year scholarship!!! 90% sure i'm going to fordham :D

CONGRATS HANNAH!! That's amazing!


thank you kim!!! i'm really excited. i think my visit/letter of intent really helped. and i only thought to visit because you did!!

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 pm

hannah87 wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
hannah87 wrote:wow- such amazing news today!! congrats to all who were admitted. i got some good news, too: $25k/year scholarship!!! 90% sure i'm going to fordham :D

CONGRATS HANNAH!! That's amazing!


thank you kim!!! i'm really excited. i think my visit/letter of intent really helped. and i only thought to visit because you did!!

ha, i'm glad i inspired you!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”