Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Anyone a fan of "You Can't Do that on Television" and a young Alanis Morissette?

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

LaurenGayle wrote:Anyone a fan of "You Can't Do that on Television" and a young Alanis Morissette?


never heard of it. went to Ani DiFranco's house once though!

edit to add: drove past the Clinton's westchester place too.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

sibley wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
sibley wrote:
carlkenneth wrote:Double Dare was awesome! Now that's a show that I wanted to be on. The green slime looked sooooo fun!

Did anyone else watch "Fifteen"? 90210 had nothing on those kids.


Double Dare had tours and I went when I was 7. I even got called up on stage!!! But I had a broken arm, so my friend went instead.

When I was in Universal when I was like 10, I got to try out some games that they were thinking of doings. One was with the Wild Thornberrys, GREAT SHOW!


I loved that show!! I may name my daughter Eliza. Especially if I marry my current bf, who has a Z in his last name. what was her sister's name?

Debbie!

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

LaurenGayle wrote:Anyone a fan of "You Can't Do that on Television" and a young Alanis Morissette?

No, but I remember staying up late to watch the premier or Green Day's Basket Case.

That and X-Files.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO.... SCARED!!!!!

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

Kim617 wrote:
sibley wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
sibley wrote:Double Dare had tours and I went when I was 7. I even got called up on stage!!! But I had a broken arm, so my friend went instead.

When I was in Universal when I was like 10, I got to try out some games that they were thinking of doings. One was with the Wild Thornberrys, GREAT SHOW!


I loved that show!! I may name my daughter Eliza. Especially if I marry my current bf, who has a Z in his last name. what was her sister's name?

Debbie!


oh yeah! not naming my kid that. she was mean, anyway. how about nigel? and what was the mom's name? and that cute little african boy she used to kiss? oh. that was mean girls. crap.

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.


Truth.

And, Sibley, You Can't Do That on Television was where the Nickelodeon slime originated.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

even2flow wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:Anyone a fan of "You Can't Do that on Television" and a young Alanis Morissette?

No, but I remember staying up late to watch the premier or Green Day's Basket Case.

That and X-Files.

Great video! In the mental institution!

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.


Truth.

And, Sibley, You Can't Do That on Television was where the Nickelodeon slime originated.


really! what was it that they couldn't do, exactly?

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

Kim617 wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO.... SCARED!!!!!

No video at work :(

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am

sibley wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.


Truth.

And, Sibley, You Can't Do That on Television was where the Nickelodeon slime originated.


really! what was it that they couldn't do, exactly?


Ha -- well they couldn't say "I don't know" -- or they'd get slimed.

Originally a Canadian show (hence Alanis) but was on Nickelodeon in the 80s.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am

even2flow wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO.... SCARED!!!!!

No video at work :(

it's the clip from when jessie takes the caffeine pills and acts like she's on withdrawal from heroine. amazing.

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am

Don't forget Hey Dude!

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am

sibley wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.


Truth.

And, Sibley, You Can't Do That on Television was where the Nickelodeon slime originated.


really! what was it that they couldn't do, exactly?

I take it you cuoldn't dump green goo on people.

But Nickelodeon and by extension MTV was all about being rebellious

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

even2flow wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
even2flow wrote:90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.

BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO.... SCARED!!!!!

No video at work :(


most depressing video clip ever.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 am

hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


omg! and I loved salute your shorts. someone in my freshman year anthro class had a camp onawana (???) shirt!

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 am

hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


I don't remember the characters names, but Christine Taylor (Ben Stiller's wife) was on it.

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


Christine Taylor was on that show!

User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Cupidity » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

Pete & Pete

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

sibley wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


omg! and I loved salute your shorts. someone in my freshman year anthro class had a camp onawana (???) shirt!


That's the other show I was trying to think of! Donkey Lips, Budnik, Pinsky, Sponge! Classic stuff.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


I don't remember the characters names, but Christine Taylor (Ben Stiller's wife) was on it.


!!!!

old school nickelodeon conversations are soooo much better than talking about law school.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

Cupidity wrote:Pete & Pete



have on dvd. metal plate in mother's head, then that nuts superhero guy....

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


I don't remember the characters names, but Christine Taylor (Ben Stiller's wife) was on it.


Melody! that's it. wow, that must have been Christine Taylor. very good random fact.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
sibley wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Don't forget Hey Dude!


the ranch right? was there a girl named cassie?


omg! and I loved salute your shorts. someone in my freshman year anthro class had a camp onawana (???) shirt!


That's the other show I was trying to think of! Donkey Lips, Budnik, Pinsky, Sponge! Classic stuff.


don't forget Ugg Lee.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”