Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
hannah87

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

sibley wrote:
even2flow wrote:
Also - Clarissa, programming her own video games to line up with the events in her life? Awesome. Did you see the one episode they had like years after teh show ended about what she was doing with her life now?

NO! What was she doing? What happened to her window-climbing friend? What about whatshisname her brother?

ferguson!

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

sibley wrote:
even2flow wrote:
Also - Clarissa, programming her own video games to line up with the events in her life? Awesome. Did you see the one episode they had like years after teh show ended about what she was doing with her life now?

NO! What was she doing? What happened to her window-climbing friend? What about whatshisname her brother?

Ferguson was the brother, and Sam was the friend.

She was a newspaper reporter.

Why can I remember this stuff, but I suck at the LSAT?

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am

even2flow wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
even2flow wrote:Yeah I think it was after too, but I watched Nickelodeon way past when it was acceptable for kids my age to be watching it.

Are you afraid of the dark was one of the best shows ever. I remember being thoroughly creeped out by that. Also, I loved the Nicktoons like Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy (just bought a shirt of that the other day actually).

Are you afraid of the dark is amazing! I always had to look away in the beginning because a clown was in the credits. Yes, I'm afraid of clowns, no judging!! Love Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and of course, Clarissa Explains It All!! Ha, speaking of Doug, I've seen a lot of Quailman Halloween costumes the past couple of years. Great costume!

If we end up at school together, I know what I'm going to be for Halloween.

It's not Quailman. :mrgreen:

HAHA MEAN! I have a deathly fear of clowns, it's really unnatural. Oh, and heights, I can't even stand on a ladder. But I love rollercoasters and I love flying. I'm so weird.

And no, I didn't see that episode!! Ferguson was probably like president, and she was def married to Sam! Maybe I can youtube it...

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

even2flow wrote:
sibley wrote:
even2flow wrote:

Ferguson was the brother, and Sam was the friend.

She was a newspaper reporter.

Why can I remember this stuff, but I suck at the LSAT?

hey! in her next show she ended up being a newspaper reporter too! (I watch sabrina before I go to work in the mornings...)

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 am

hannah87 wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
I modeled my entire wardrobe off of Clarissa Explains it all!

denim cutoff shorts with hot pink tights underneath??

Ha -- yup! Had bright pink (and turquoise) leggings! Wore them with shorts sometimes -- sometimes just with giant t-shirts. Also, the only one of my friends to have holey jeans in 2nd grade.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 am

LaurenGayle wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

Ha -- yup! Had bright pink (and turquoise) leggings! Wore them with shorts sometimes -- sometimes just with giant t-shirts. Also, the only one of my friends to have holey jeans in 2nd grade.

you were way ahead of your times.

my friend had an 80s bday party. I wore about the same outfit you wore in 2nd grade, apparently. complete with neon pink star-shaped sunglasses.

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:07 am

LaurenGayle wrote:
hannah87 wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:

clarissa was sooo cool 8)

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

I can't believe no one has mentioned Legends of the Hidden Temple. Besides Jeopardy, if I could be on one show, it'd be that one. AMAZING

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

Kim617 wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned Legends of the Hidden Temple. Besides Jeopardy, if I could be on one show, it'd be that one. AMAZING

oh let me show you guys something my bf's friend made!!!! about legends of the hidden temple (uh... I think)

HERE http://hewonarock.ytmnd.com/

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am

Kim617 wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned Legends of the Hidden Temple. Besides Jeopardy, if I could be on one show, it'd be that one. AMAZING

I liked Guts and the one where they went inside Video Games better tho. I remember I used to play Guts with my little brother, which was technically not fair because he was half my size, but still.

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am

sibley wrote:

oh let me show you guys something my bf's friend made!!!! about legends of the hidden temple (uh... I think)

Barracuda Filter at work blocked the site :( . what is it?

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 am

hannah87 wrote:
sibley wrote:

Barracuda Filter at work blocked the site :( . what is it?

mine wasn't blocked but it wouldn't load =( you'll have to click later. it's basically the kid with the rock over his head to the song 'I wanna rock'

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

hannah87 wrote:
sibley wrote:
even2flow wrote:

ferguson!

and his cat, William F. Buckley

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

sibley wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOL

--ImageRemoved--

Love you, Kirk Fogg. Best name ever!

WHAT ABOUT GUTS! And Double Dare! I begged my mom to make our fam go on Family Double Dare. BEGGED

edit, sorry i didn't see you already mentioned GUTS. amazing show. i have three older brothers, and i played guts with them. i got beat up... a lot.
Last edited by Kim617 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 am

even2flow wrote:

I liked Guts and the one where they went inside Video Games better tho. I remember I used to play Guts with my little brother, which was technically not fair because he was half my size, but still.

Both Legends and GUTS were on the Games and Sports Network (GAS) here in NY a few years ago. Haven't seen them in awhile but my roommate and I used to watch them both for hours.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:

Both Legends and GUTS were on the Games and Sports Network (GAS) here in NY a few years ago. Haven't seen them in awhile but my roommate and I used to watch them both for hours.

I never had GAS (ha....) but if I did I would have watched them well into ...now.
I liked that show with the question mark head.

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

LaurenGayle wrote:
even2flow wrote:

i watched em too. and that weird 1980s-early 90s trivia show where they completed a digital puzzle or something? what was that called?

EDIT: Get the Picture!

LaurenGayle

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am

sibley wrote:
you were way ahead of your times.

my friend had an 80s bday party. I wore about the same outfit you wore in 2nd grade, apparently. complete with neon pink star-shaped sunglasses.

I had those sunglasses, un-ironically. My favorite accessory was my Globe earrings, though. I had a RIDICULOUS earring collection (also modeled after Clarissa). I lived at Claire's Boutique.

carlkenneth

Postby carlkenneth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am

Kim617 wrote:WHAT ABOUT GUTS! And Double Dare! I begged my mom to make our fam go on Family Double Dare. BEGGED

Double Dare was awesome! Now that's a show that I wanted to be on. The green slime looked sooooo fun!

Did anyone else watch "Fifteen"? 90210 had nothing on those kids.

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

carlkenneth wrote:
Kim617 wrote:WHAT ABOUT GUTS! And Double Dare! I begged my mom to make our fam go on Family Double Dare. BEGGED

Double Dare was awesome! Now that's a show that I wanted to be on. The green slime looked sooooo fun!

No, I've never seen Fifteen! I was a faithful 90210 watcher, though. I don't know why my mom let me watch it, I was like 2 when it started or something, but totally watched the reruns when I was like 8.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 am

carlkenneth wrote:

Double Dare had tours and I went when I was 7. I even got called up on stage!!! But I had a broken arm, so my friend went instead.

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 am

sibley wrote:
carlkenneth wrote:

Double Dare had tours and I went when I was 7. I even got called up on stage!!! But I had a broken arm, so my friend went instead.

When I was in Universal when I was like 10, I got to try out some games that they were thinking of doings. One was with the Wild Thornberrys, GREAT SHOW!

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am

Kim617 wrote:
sibley wrote:
carlkenneth wrote:

When I was in Universal when I was like 10, I got to try out some games that they were thinking of doings. One was with the Wild Thornberrys, GREAT SHOW!

I loved that show!! I may name my daughter Eliza. Especially if I marry my current bf, who has a Z in his last name. what was her sister's name?

Cupidity

Postby Cupidity » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am

When I was 7 or 8 I got to test games for family double dare for a weekend. KEWL!!!!

but anyway, Omecs temple /thread.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am

90210 had NOTHING on Saved by the Bell.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”