Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
jl2032
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby jl2032 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

sibley wrote:
jl2032 wrote:
Law Schooler wrote:See it's not working. What am I doing wrong. Image is not being posted.



It needs to be an image somewhere on the internet... you can't upload the picture on the spot, i think.

upload it somewhere else and then find the address and put that address between the [img]


it looks to be from facebook



I think there's a public link and a private one for those... like, at the bottom of mine it says you can share the picture with anyone, even those not on facebook using this link: .....

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 pm

jl2032 wrote:
sibley wrote:
jl2032 wrote:
Law Schooler wrote:See it's not working. What am I doing wrong. Image is not being posted.



It needs to be an image somewhere on the internet... you can't upload the picture on the spot, i think.

upload it somewhere else and then find the address and put that address between the [img]


it looks to be from facebook



I think there's a public link and a private one for those... like, at the bottom of mine it says you can share the picture with anyone, even those not on facebook using this link: .....


No, that's not the issue - look at the link he's using, it's to the photo in the album, not to the jpg image... if he'd just right click on the picture and copy the source he'd be fine...

Law Schooler
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Law Schooler » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

come on 'beef wellington' give me the steps. I tried everythin. It's not working.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Law Schooler wrote:come on 'beef wellington' give me the steps. I tried everythin. It's not working.


...I just told you.

User avatar
beef wellington
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beef wellington » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 pm

sibley wrote:
Law Schooler wrote:come on 'beef wellington' give me the steps. I tried everythin. It's not working.


...I just told you.

True story.

Sorry about the pic, I couldn't resist.

Try right-clicking, then select "view image." Copy THAT link, it should end in .jpg or something other than .html

Law Schooler
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Law Schooler » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Image

Law Schooler
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Law Schooler » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 pm

I got it. Thank you so much.I can't thank you enough.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Law Schooler wrote:I got it. Thank you so much.I can't thank you enough.


no problem =/

User avatar
beef wellington
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beef wellington » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Image

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm

beef wellington wrote:Image


=) that pear and the magic 8 ball should be staples around here

User avatar
beef wellington
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beef wellington » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Sorry, the anticipation had just been built up so much. What are we looking at?

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 pm

beef wellington wrote:Sorry, the anticipation had just been built up so much. What are we looking at?


it's a lovely picture that clearly is meant to symbolize the floodgates being opened and only drowning and de/pressing wl's rejections are to follow.

User avatar
SAE
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SAE » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

beef wellington wrote:Sorry, the anticipation had just been built up so much. What are we looking at?

Takakkaw Falls

User avatar
badpixie
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby badpixie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Some good news around here would really brighten up this dreary rainy day. I'm tired of the gloom.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm

badpixie wrote:Some good news around here would really brighten up this dreary rainy day. I'm tired of the gloom.


I like rain. I loved my ride into work this morning, it was gorgeoussss with the mistiness

Law Schooler
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Law Schooler » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Law Schooler
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Law Schooler » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Owner\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\law.JPG[/img]

Pease Comment.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

<hits head on desk>

k, going home! bye all have a nice weekend

User avatar
badpixie
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby badpixie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm

sibley wrote:I like rain. I loved my ride into work this morning, it was gorgeoussss with the mistiness


I like a nice warm late spring/summer rain, but today is too chilly and gray for me. Makes me go all "Rainy Days and Mondays..."

User avatar
beef wellington
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beef wellington » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Law Schooler wrote:[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Owner\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\law.JPG[/img]

Pease Comment.

--ImageRemoved--
Seriously, what are you up to here?

User avatar
bryntax
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby bryntax » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm

bahahahaha this is grand. man dude you really brightened my day :D

Image

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

=D

I should have responded with a picture. you guys are so much more clever than I am


FYI: NO EATING IS ALLOWED IN FORDHAM'S LIBRARY.
kind of rough for those of us who ordered chinese and pizza delivered directly to the library during finals in undergrad....

User avatar
bryntax
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby bryntax » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

sibley wrote:=D

I should have responded with a picture. you guys are so much more clever than I am


FYI: NO EATING IS ALLOWED IN FORDHAM'S LIBRARY.
kind of rough for those of us who ordered chinese and pizza delivered directly to the library during finals in undergrad....


ive never heard of anyone doing that. every library ive been in has been no food. why would you want to eat in a library? is nothing sacred anymore?

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

bryntax wrote:
sibley wrote:=D

I should have responded with a picture. you guys are so much more clever than I am


FYI: NO EATING IS ALLOWED IN FORDHAM'S LIBRARY.
kind of rough for those of us who ordered chinese and pizza delivered directly to the library during finals in undergrad....


ive never heard of anyone doing that. every library ive been in has been no food. why would you want to eat in a library? is nothing sacred anymore?


Certainly not libraries. I miss the garbage cans overflowing with pizza boxes the day before finals start. How else are you supposed to stay awake and focused if you can't snack?

User avatar
gwuorbust
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby gwuorbust » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 pm

WL w/ a 163/3.74 to the PT Program. fml. I am going to ride out the waitlist. I really want to go to Fordham!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”