Fordham Waiting Room Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
unknownscholar

Bronze

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Post by unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

cajun. My meal, every night. I'm prepared to share my food genius every night for the fordham family.

Just be prepared to drink a glass of milk.

tamlyric

Silver

Post by tamlyric » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote: I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.
Sibley - you meant it as a joke but saying someone doesn't count is just a super poor choice of words.
The only context in which I can imagine the joke being both funny and not hurtful is if it were supposed to be an ironic, inside joke between friends, where the punchline is supposed to be at the expense of those who would actually say stuff like that and mean it.

I now cease and desist.

Cheers! 8)

hannah87

Silver

Post by hannah87 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm

sibley wrote:
hannah87 wrote:pizza! what about you?
I <3 you hannah, and appreciate the effort... but I am ignoring it. I get to pick my own effing words!
haha, <3 you too! :wink:

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 pm

tamlyric wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote: I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.
Sibley - you meant it as a joke but saying someone doesn't count is just a super poor choice of words.
The only context in which I can imagine the joke being both funny and not hurtful is if it were supposed to be an ironic, inside joke between friends, where the punchline is supposed to be at the expense of those who would actually say stuff like that and mean it.

I now cease and desist.

Cheers! 8)

...who are you? and thanks so much for not following the rest of our conversation.

danidancer

Silver

Post by danidancer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm

sibley wrote:I don't understand what was up with that either, though. I don't like seeing high schooler's butts while I'm walking down the street and therefore I did not find the viscinity to have nicely dressed individuals. Why is that offensive?
Yeah. I didn't get it either - hence why I stayed out of that convo entirely! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tamlyric

Silver

Post by tamlyric » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 pm

sibley wrote:
tamlyric wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:

I now cease and desist.

Cheers! 8)

...who are you? and thanks so much for not following the rest of our conversation.
I am Batman. Who are you?

danidancer

Silver

Post by danidancer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Tacos! Mmm...

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

danidancer wrote:
sibley wrote:I don't understand what was up with that either, though. I don't like seeing high schooler's butts while I'm walking down the street and therefore I did not find the viscinity to have nicely dressed individuals. Why is that offensive?
Yeah. I didn't get it either - hence why I stayed out of that convo entirely! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't stay out... I accidentally started it. I didn't KNOW I was starting anything. I thought everyone would agree about being flashed by prepubes.

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

sibley wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
you know your situation doesn't count when we're discussing full time apps. it's a completely separate process, I think that's what we've concluded anyway. I'm not going to tiptoe around you and edit the things I say just because you're having a bad week. I even added that edit because I didn't want to offend you and I was sure it would make up for it.
LOL. I'm having a great week Sibs. Everyone is tense. No one's application has more or less value than anyone else's, right now. All I'm saying. This is a thread for all applicants, not just FT - and decisions have been made on the PT apps concurrently with the FT ones, albeit not as copiously. Just a little reminder that maybe we could all be kind to one another, the next few weeks.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

hannah87

Silver

Post by hannah87 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 pm

danidancer wrote:Tacos! Mmm...
yum!

chutzpah

Bronze

Post by chutzpah » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 pm

goosey wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Soooooooooooo what's everyone doing for dinner???

i dont know about dinner, but righ now i really want a ralph's italian ice..mm yummmyyy
RALPHS!!! are you a water or cream ice person? my favorite is vanilla chip.

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
you know your situation doesn't count when we're discussing full time apps. it's a completely separate process, I think that's what we've concluded anyway. I'm not going to tiptoe around you and edit the things I say just because you're having a bad week. I even added that edit because I didn't want to offend you and I was sure it would make up for it.
LOL. I'm having a great week Sibs. Everyone is tense. No one's application has more or less value than anyone else's, right now. All I'm saying. This is a thread for all applicants, not just FT - and decisions have been made on the PT apps concurrently with the FT ones, albeit not as copiously. Just a little reminder that maybe we could all be kind to one another, the next few weeks.
did you not even read the second line of my post? where I ask for a response for you? And the person who asked about decisions was full time and thought they were really late. of course they don't care the status of a part time application, at least not in relation to their own situation.

unknownscholar

Bronze

Post by unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Group Hug!

Look! No fashion to be found here... 8)

edit: booties removed. Maybe a nice church group will fit better here. 8)
Last edited by unknownscholar on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 pm

I just come here to try to be supportive of everyone applying. All I'm saying.
Last edited by nygrrrl on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NancyBotwin

Silver

Post by NancyBotwin » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Please edit that out. So NSFW.

chutzpah

Bronze

Post by chutzpah » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

sibley wrote:
did you not even read the second line of my post? where I ask for a response for you? And the person who asked about decisions was full time and thought they were really late. of course they don't care the status of a part time application, at least not in relation to their own situation.
If you're going to directly address someone in a way that does not contribute to the rest of the thread, please do it via PM

hannah87

Silver

Post by hannah87 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm

chutzpah wrote:
goosey wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Soooooooooooo what's everyone doing for dinner???

i dont know about dinner, but righ now i really want a ralph's italian ice..mm yummmyyy
RALPHS!!! are you a water or cream ice person? my favorite is vanilla chip.
i like strawberry water ice and heath bar cream ice :D

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 pm

chutzpah wrote:
sibley wrote:
If you're going to directly address someone in a way that does not contribute to the rest of the thread, please do it via PM
Point well taken, apologies.

unknownscholar

Bronze

Post by unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm

NancyBotwin wrote:Please edit that out. So NSFW.
lol. TLS is not good for your health either. But I'll change it to a pic with less booties.

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

unknownscholar wrote:
NancyBotwin wrote:Please edit that out. So NSFW.
lol. TLS is not good for your health either. But I'll change it to a pic with less booties.

+1... my computer like... sticks out.

unknownscholar

Bronze

Post by unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 pm

maybe you should be doing work?

just saying...

killed my nice gestures. but the church group is bringing back the love.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:53 pm

unknownscholar wrote:maybe you should be doing work?

just saying...

killed my nice gestures. but the church group is bringing back the love.

no work to do. constantly request more. constantly find more for myself. have even been revising policies and cross training. actually managed to get more work, but it was just taken away - is no longer being done at all (has been obsolete for a while but no one told us).

unknownscholar

Bronze

Post by unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm

you sound like a winner. :D :lol: :D

But then again you applied here....so yea.

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm

chutzpah wrote:
sibley wrote:

public afront --> public response. on both of our accounts.

nygrrrl, do you really think I think you don't count because you got a 158? I didn't even know your score. and I got a 158 the first time I took it. I was distraught/shocked, but that's what I got. I don't care at all. 'you don't count' = 'your situation doesn't count' and I thought that was perfectly clear and, quite honestly, I don't appreciate you jumping down my throat for every little thing I say.

sibley

Gold

Post by sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 pm

unknownscholar wrote:you sound like a winner. :D :lol: :D

But then again you applied here....so yea.
I give a relatively winner-like effort. Sorry for killing your attempt at vibes. I'm grouchy now and will not be relieved until I exhaust my communication skills in a public forum. Though I think I just did, so... uhh....
PONIES!
RAINBOWS!
BUTTERFLIES and chocolate milk!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”