Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
phonepro
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby phonepro » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

andreea7 wrote:
phonepro wrote:in today via status checker !!

does anyone know when we will hear about scholarships? I got a full ride to Brooklyn, and that is really going to effect my choice.


How do you feel about BLS? From what I know Fordham doesn't give more than half tuition scholarships.


I'm not really sure. I know Fordham is obviously better, but Brooklyn on a full ride doesnt seem like a bad thing...

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:
chutzpah wrote:still complete 12/9. that's right, 12/9. and I emailed them this morning.


I think there are still some novemberites around... did they respond to your email?

Hai! November, here!!!!


sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 pm

sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!

Missed that memo - others have been A/R/WL'd in the PT program.... :x
edit: and Sib, dude - there was a nicer way of saying that y'know.

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tamlyric » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!


Oh, no you didn't!?! :evil:

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

tamlyric wrote:
sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!


Oh, no you didn't!?! :evil:

:(

User avatar
rockthelaw
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby rockthelaw » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

PT or FT, we're in this together! I'm with you, nygrrrl!

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

oh boy, not again...

User avatar
rockthelaw
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby rockthelaw » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:oh boy, not again...


Haha people are losing their minds right now.

User avatar
unknownscholar
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Image
foot in mouth or mouth in foot? you be the judge. 8)

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 pm

rockthelaw wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:oh boy, not again...


Haha people are losing their minds right now.


<shrug> it's the internet. no need to care.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!

Missed that memo - others have been A/R/WL'd in the PT program.... :x
edit: and Sib, dude - there was a nicer way of saying that y'know.



I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tamlyric » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

sibley wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:oh boy, not again...


Haha people are losing their minds right now.


<shrug> it's the internet. no need to care.


How stoic of you. :roll:

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 pm

tamlyric wrote:
sibley wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:oh boy, not again...


Haha people are losing their minds right now.


<shrug> it's the internet. no need to care.


How stoic of you. :roll:


thanks. in real life I cry.

nol607
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nol607 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

complete 12/29/09
3/10/10: "Unfortunately, you have been denied"

Disappointed, but that was a pretty funny notication.

User avatar
danidancer
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby danidancer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

sibley wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!

Missed that memo - others have been A/R/WL'd in the PT program.... :x
edit: and Sib, dude - there was a nicer way of saying that y'know.



I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.


Yeah, but after last night's fashion fiasco? Oy. Tensions are running pretty universally high in Fordhamland.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

danidancer wrote:
sibley wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:sshhhh nygrrrl, you don't count remember? you're pt!

edit: but we do want you to get your result soon, please!

Missed that memo - others have been A/R/WL'd in the PT program.... :x
edit: and Sib, dude - there was a nicer way of saying that y'know.



I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.


Yeah, but after last night's fashion fiasco? Oy. Tensions are running pretty universally high in Fordhamland.


I don't understand what was up with that either, though. I don't like seeing high schooler's butts while I'm walking down the street and therefore I did not find the viscinity to have nicely dressed individuals. Why is that offensive?

User avatar
unknownscholar
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby unknownscholar » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up! For a second, I thought we were all real.

--ImageRemoved--

I wonder if the hours I waste are real, too.

Fordham Law. All this banter, for you.

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Soooooooooooo what's everyone doing for dinner???

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm

sibley wrote:I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.

Sibley - you meant it as a joke but saying someone doesn't count is just a super poor choice of words.

User avatar
hannah87
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby hannah87 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

pizza! what about you?

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

hannah87 wrote:pizza! what about you?

Pasta! And bread. Maybe a side salad. :wink:

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

hannah87 wrote:pizza! what about you?


No idea, I've got my Kaplan training tonight til 10:30! Ugh!

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
sibley wrote:I said the same exact thing to you like 2 weeks ago and you thought it was funny then. I'm sorry that I offended you but I can't be expected to sense the mood of someone over a forum.

Sibley - you meant it as a joke but saying someone doesn't count is just a super poor choice of words.


you know your situation doesn't count when we're discussing full time apps. it's a completely separate process, I think that's what we've concluded anyway. I'm not going to tiptoe around you and edit the things I say just because you're having a bad week. I even added that edit because I didn't want to offend you and I was sure it would make up for it.

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Soooooooooooo what's everyone doing for dinner???



i dont know about dinner, but righ now i really want a ralph's italian ice..mm yummmyyy

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

hannah87 wrote:pizza! what about you?


I <3 you hannah, and appreciate the effort... but I am ignoring it. I get to pick my own effing words!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”