Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beebs » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm

happy19 wrote:ahhhh cant get onto the fordham website now!! what does it meaaan what does it meaaan!!! this is way worse than trying to analyze dashes while waiting for lsat scores


I can't get in either.

User avatar
sirchristaylor
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sirchristaylor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 pm

beebs wrote:
happy19 wrote:ahhhh cant get onto the fordham website now!! what does it meaaan what does it meaaan!!! this is way worse than trying to analyze dashes while waiting for lsat scores


I can't get in either.


+1

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby dakatz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 pm

The ultimate form of rejection. Not only are we not allowed to go to the school, but we aren't even allowed to visit the website...

dgb87
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby dgb87 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm hoping it means they are updating a ton of status's and that it is causing there server to be down! Fingers crossed for a decision today!!

User avatar
NancyBotwin
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby NancyBotwin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Interesting... their entire site, even just http://www.fordham.edu (the rest of the school, not just the law school) is down, which to me signals a server issue. Any blackouts going on in NY right now?

Edit: scratch that, it seems to be working now.

User avatar
RubyDoomsday
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby RubyDoomsday » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 pm

sirchristaylor wrote:
beebs wrote:
happy19 wrote:ahhhh cant get onto the fordham website now!! what does it meaaan what does it meaaan!!! this is way worse than trying to analyze dashes while waiting for lsat scores


I can't get in either.


+1


Same...maybe they take it down while they update the statuses (stati?) so that the server will not get overloaded and crash in the middle of it (you know, because the second one person gets an update the entire internet will go to the admission website)

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby dakatz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Back up already. Nothing changed.

User avatar
RubyDoomsday
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby RubyDoomsday » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 pm

I still am holding out hope for today! (although it is getting to be a little like "I know it's today" from Shrek....)

User avatar
sirchristaylor
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sirchristaylor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:58 pm

dakatz wrote:The ultimate form of rejection. Not only are we not allowed to go to the school, but we aren't even allowed to visit the website...

:lol:

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby pikalove » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 pm

dakatz wrote:Back up already. Nothing changed.


+1 Uuuggghhhhhh

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SanBun » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 pm

pikalove wrote:
dakatz wrote:Back up already. Nothing changed.


+1 Uuuggghhhhhh


+1

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby pikalove » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm

SanBun wrote:
pikalove wrote:
dakatz wrote:Back up already. Nothing changed.


+1 Uuuggghhhhhh


+1


FORDHAM COME TO ME!!!!!

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby MC Southstar » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Fordham let me in so I can fix your terrible servers and egregious website navigation for free.

User avatar
NancyBotwin
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby NancyBotwin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:21 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:Fordham let me in so I can fix your terrible servers and egregious website navigation for free.


:lol: I'll help too.

bowie8285
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby bowie8285 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:29 pm

are u guys waiting for the mail? or waiting for status checker to go to DR? i'm still at complete since 10/29 :(

User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beebs » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Looks like it's not happening today.

If we don't get acceptances tomorrow, I vote for an NYC happy hour to share mutual frustration over a glass (or several) of everyone's favorite liquid problem-solver.

Because if there's nothing tomorrow, it's going to be a looooong Thanksgiving break.

User avatar
RubyDoomsday
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby RubyDoomsday » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 pm

beebs wrote:Looks like it's not happening today.

If we don't get acceptances tomorrow, I vote for an NYC happy hour to share mutual frustration over a glass (or several) of everyone's favorite liquid problem-solver.

Because if there's nothing tomorrow, it's going to be a looooong Thanksgiving break.


Amen, beebs, Amen.

User avatar
HJO
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby HJO » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

beebs wrote:Looks like it's not happening today.

If we don't get acceptances tomorrow, I vote for an NYC happy hour to share mutual frustration over a glass (or several) of everyone's favorite liquid problem-solver.

Because if there's nothing tomorrow, it's going to be a looooong Thanksgiving break.



Word Life. I was really hoping to hear by thanksgiving.

User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby beebs » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Dear Fordham,

I love you. Please let me in.

Signed,

beebs

Oban
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Oban » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Looks like no movement until december...

User avatar
pikalove
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby pikalove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Oban wrote:Looks like no movement until december...


Well, that wasn't what I wanted to hear :cry:

Lie to me, please.

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby texaspecial88 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:00 pm

at least we can take solace in the fact that we HAVE to hear by the 15th...

User avatar
Steve Zissou
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Steve Zissou » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Ugh. I really, really don't want to go to Cardozo or Brooklyn. I choose you, Fordham!

User avatar
danidancer
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby danidancer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:at least we can take solace in the fact that we HAVE to hear by the 15th...


I guess when you put it that way. But I was hoping for a Thanksgiving present, not a Christmas present!

goodolgil
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goodolgil » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 am

Steve Zissou wrote:Ugh. I really, really don't want to go to Cardozo or Brooklyn. I choose you, Fordham!


Image




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”