Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
NU_Jet55

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby NU_Jet55 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Sent in my app the 2nd (of Feb), went complete the 5th, any guesses as to when I may be hearing something?

goosey

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 pm

I havent been here all day..waiting for my lsat score that STILL hasnt been released. damn snow.

cherryalamode

Postby cherryalamode » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

NU_Jet55 wrote:Sent in my app the 2nd (of Feb), went complete the 5th, any guesses as to when I may be hearing something?

Take your LSAT score. Divide it by 2. Subtract 70. ____ Months. LOL....

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

cherryalamode wrote:
NU_Jet55 wrote:Sent in my app the 2nd (of Feb), went complete the 5th, any guesses as to when I may be hearing something?

146/2 - 70 = 3

Oh, that's how long I have to wait? That's not that bad. :mrgreen:

cherryalamode

Postby cherryalamode » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

even2flow wrote:
cherryalamode wrote:

146/2 - 70 = 3

Haha yea, except no one with a 146 really applies to Fordham... :)

sibley

Postby sibley » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

cherryalamode wrote:
even2flow wrote:
cherryalamode wrote:

146/2 - 70 = 3

Haha yea, except no one with a 146 really applies to Fordham... :)

I think they probably do...

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm

goosey wrote:I havent been here all day..waiting for my lsat score that STILL hasnt been released. damn snow.

oh that's right! your score comes out tonight! please keep us updated!!

goosey

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
goosey wrote:I havent been here all day..waiting for my lsat score that STILL hasnt been released. damn snow.

something just changed on my page. im about to throw up. this could be the greatest day ever or the worst day ever ::vomits::

sibley

Postby sibley » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 pm

goosey wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:

something just changed on my page. im about to throw up. this could be the greatest day ever or the worst day ever ::vomits::

eeeeep!!!!

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 pm

how'd it go goosey?!

goosey

Postby goosey » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Kim617 wrote:how'd it go goosey?!

no scores yet :shock: <--thats literally what I look like right now. December scores came in around 6 am on Saturday morning and so I thought maybe I can expect my score while I sleep..I literally woke up all night every time my phone made the slightest noise. nothing.

in good news, I dreamt I got a 180. which didnt happen, but its nice to feel like a 180 for 2 minutes. even if u ARE sleeping :P

unknownscholar

Postby unknownscholar » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

goosey wrote:

no scores yet :shock: <--thats literally what I look like right now. December scores came in around 6 am on Saturday morning and so I thought maybe I can expect my score while I sleep..I literally woke up all night every time my phone made the slightest noise. nothing.

in good news, I dreamt I got a 180. which didnt happen, but its nice to feel like a 180 for 2 minutes. even if u ARE sleeping :P

i know this feeling well. i was trying to decide yesterday which was worse: waiting for an LSAT score or waiting for a decision from a top choice school when you know the decision is imminent. Both are quite paralyzing IMO.

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 pm

goosey wrote:

Good luck, darling! Waiting is always the hardest part.

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 pm

goosey wrote:

I know how you feel! I was the last batch to get my score for the Sept test because there was a bit of controversy about my test site. We were testing for like 9 1/2 hours, they didn't let us eat until about 7 hours in, and they interrupted us numerous times to recheck our identification. I was like "LEAVE ME ALONE I'M DOING A LOGIC GAME!" So they didn't release our scores until last, it was like 11 pm. EFF NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL!

sibley

Postby sibley » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm

NINE and a half hours???? that's insane. why?

fordham's site keeps going down, as does brooklaw's. maybe they're run by the same server...

goosey

Postby goosey » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm

thanks everyone!

and wow 9.5 hours?! INSANE

cherryalamode

Postby cherryalamode » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Kim617 wrote:
goosey wrote:

I know how you feel! I was the last batch to get my score for the Sept test because there was a bit of controversy about my test site. We were testing for like 9 1/2 hours, they didn't let us eat until about 7 hours in, and they interrupted us numerous times to recheck our identification. I was like "LEAVE ME ALONE I'M DOING A LOGIC GAME!" So they didn't release our scores until last, it was like 11 pm. EFF NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL!

Some people are just cruel and powerhungry. Didn't let you eat for 7 hrs? What BS!
And they rechecked DURING the exam? You should totally be exempt from this test and should've been allowed a retake.

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Goosey that's awful. I don't know what I would have done if my scores hadn't shown up on that Friday night in Oct.

Also, new post: http://z313.blogspot.com/

goosey

Postby goosey » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:34 pm

HELLO!!!!!
I AM SO THRILLED!!!
166!!!!!!!!!

thats above the pt median right?

:dies of happiness::

I AM SO HAPPY!!!! i thought i BOMBED IT

JusticeHarlan

Postby JusticeHarlan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 pm

goosey wrote:HELLO!!!!!
I AM SO THRILLED!!!
166!!!!!!!!!

Very nice job, congrats!

Part time median: 163
Full time median: 166

For PT they're gonna be happy to have a 166, now that its factored in to the US News rankings. Very nice work.

Wingdw

Postby Wingdw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:43 pm

JusticeHarlan wrote:
I AM SO THRILLED!!!
166!!!!!!!!!

Very nice job, congrats!

Part time median: 163
Full time median: 166

For PT they're gonna be happy to have a 166, now that its factored in to the US News rankings. Very nice work.

Awesome! Welcome to the 166 club 8) Seems like your hard work paid off eh?

sibley

Postby sibley » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 pm

congrats! worth the wait? =)

OperaSoprano

Postby OperaSoprano » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 pm

I AM SO THRILLED!!!
166!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Goosey! I think this means you're in.

PT medians for last cycle were 163/3.4, and they are shooting for 164 this year, IIRC.

goosey

Postby goosey » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Congratulations, Goosey! I think this means you're in.

PT medians for last cycle were 163/3.4, and they are shooting for 164 this year, IIRC.

thanks!!! I HOPE this means Im in!!! I'm still well below their gpa median, but I really hope the higher lsat helps enough to overshadow the gpa. I cant wait to update them on Monday. :mrgreen:

sibley, yes SO worth the wait!!!!

Kim617

Postby Kim617 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

cherryalamode wrote:
Kim617 wrote:
goosey wrote:

Some people are just cruel and powerhungry. Didn't let you eat for 7 hrs? What BS!
And they rechecked DURING the exam? You should totally be exempt from this test and should've been allowed a retake.

Yeah, a lot of people complained. I didn't. I still felt confident, though, it's very possible that could've cost me a point since it was during the one logic game where I missed a question. I always got perfect scores for logic games, I was pissed. Oh well, I was happy with my score.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”