Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
tamlyric

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby tamlyric » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 am

JusticeHarlan wrote:
tamlyric wrote:Got wind of some bad news in ITT. Keep the faith, y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4

<3, - TL

I see your Bon Jovi, and raise you George Michael:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

Sorry to those who got bad news yesterday, and here's to good luck for those who survived the bloodbath.

Ha! This is TCR. :wink:

(Goes to closet, digs out leather jacket and ripped jeans, dances around apartment.) :oops:

kickincane21

Postby kickincane21 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

Current Status: Your application is complete
Current Status Date: 12/1/2009
Decision Status: Unfortunately, you have been denied
Decision Status Date: 2/11/2010

Such a sad way to find out...my first rejection...although I'm pretty sure all the ones I haven't heard back from yet are rejections...just waiting on Loyola LA and scholarship offers (if any) from the schools I've been accepted to so I can at least know where I'm going, and how much debt I'm in.

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

kickincane21 wrote:Current Status: Your application is complete
Current Status Date: 12/1/2009
Decision Status: Unfortunately, you have been denied
Decision Status Date: 2/11/2010

Such a sad way to find out...my first rejection...although I'm pretty sure all the ones I haven't heard back from yet are rejections...just waiting on Loyola LA and scholarship offers (if any) from the schools I've been accepted to so I can at least know where I'm going, and how much debt I'm in.

Bummer man. Good luck wherever you end up!

kickincane21

Postby kickincane21 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks! The minute I got my first acceptance I figured, you know what, I'm definitely going to Law School...so the rest is just extra!...at least thats what I try to tell myself.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 am

tamlyric wrote:
Ha! This is TCR. :wink:

(Goes to closet, digs out leather jacket and ripped jeans, dances around apartment.) :oops:

LOLOL :lol:

SAE

Postby SAE » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

Looks like the tour calendar has been expanded with new dates and time slots (including 6PM :D ).

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah I just noticed that. I took a self-guided one, but I did it pretty quickly. I might try to take a real one if they keep them going.

rockthelaw

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 am

So, I've been snowed in all week, and haven't really been online until day, when I read through 10 NEW PAGES of Fordham MISERY. Dudes, this sounds like a bad couple of days! I'm so sorry to hear all the bad news!

Alan, good luck on your other apps. I feel like it's gonna work out for you.

nygrrrl, you're still alive, it would seem?

Cardboardbox

Postby Cardboardbox » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:21 pm

I've been stuck in the snow as well and come back to a very sad thread :(

Sorry to everyone rejected (especially you Alan, I didn't expect it, was hoping we'd be rocking Fordham 2013) and to everyone on the WL, welcome aboard, I reckon we've got quite a wait on a really rough cycle.

goosey

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 pm

SAE wrote:Looks like the tour calendar has been expanded with new dates and time slots (including 6PM :D ).

so I randomly dreamt I was at a bon jovi concert last night. there is no reason for me to dream abt bon jovi, so I hope its a sign that I will get in today--u know, since bon jovi is being discussed in this thread...? yeah? no? nvm haha.

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 pm

goosey wrote:
SAE wrote:Looks like the tour calendar has been expanded with new dates and time slots (including 6PM :D ).

so I randomly dreamt I was at a bon jovi concert last night. there is no reason for me to dream abt bon jovi, so I hope its a sign that I will get in today--u know, since bon jovi is being discussed in this thread...? yeah? no? nvm haha.

haha did you see 30 Rock last night??

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm

hannah87 wrote:
goosey wrote:

Oooooo new Hulu shows today, almost forgot...

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

no spoilers! i dvred it

goosey

Postby goosey » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm

hannah87 wrote:
goosey wrote:

no..I didnt haha. It really was out of left field and so when I saw this thread today I was like ooooooooohhh *crosses fingers*

side note: still complete 12/1 (after being complete 11/16)
are there any other 11/16ers out there other than me and nygrrrl now?

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:no spoilers! i dvred it

haha sorry! i don't think i spoiled it. excellent episode. Office was great, too.

H. E. Pennypacker

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 pm

hannah87 wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:no spoilers! i dvred it

haha sorry! i don't think i spoiled it. excellent episode. Office was great, too.

That's not really a show you can spoil anyway, not too many plot twists. But it's still great!

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi, all. How's everyone holding up?
Rocky, ya - I hid behind a chair in my office and seem to have (temporarily, at least)
evaded detection.
:?

sibley

Postby sibley » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 pm

nygrrrl wrote:Hi, all. How's everyone holding up?
Rocky, ya - I hid behind a chair in my office and seem to have (temporarily, at least)
evaded detection.

That's like when I really didn't want to be called on in class. I feverishly took notes and avoided eye contact. You can try that next time.

rockthelaw

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Glad to hear it, nygrrrl!

Yeah, the Office last night was probably the best one I've seen in a while. The show was actually funny for a change!

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm

rockthelaw wrote:Glad to hear it, nygrrrl!

Yeah, the Office last night was probably the best one I've seen in a while. The show was actually funny for a change!

Yeah I actually laughed last night as opposed to normal lately where I just kinda go "aww." Or like when they had the clip show and I was sooooo pissed over being duped into watching a clip show.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

sibley wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:Hi, all. How's everyone holding up?
evaded detection.

That's like when I really didn't want to be called on in class. I feverishly took notes and avoided eye contact. You can try that next time.

Excellent.

hannah87

Postby hannah87 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

even2flow wrote:

Yeah I actually laughed last night as opposed to normal lately where I just kinda go "aww." Or like when they had the clip show and I was sooooo pissed over being duped into watching a clip show.

OMG that "episode" was awful.

rockthelaw

Postby rockthelaw » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

even2flow wrote:

Ha, were you like me and said, "Really? A clip show?" And then watched the whole thing anyway?

I also watched "Community" for the first time last night. That show is pretty hilarious.

even2flow

Postby even2flow » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

rockthelaw wrote:
Ha, were you like me and said, "Really? A clip show?" And then watched the whole thing anyway?

I also watched "Community" for the first time last night. That show is pretty hilarious.

It was awful, but I absolutely watched the whole thing cause for some reason I sat there hoping it would stop. That was like 20 some odd minutes of being annoyed with the direction the show has taken lately, including the way it ended last night. Character development in a character driven sitcom? F that. I have Kardashians (sp?) to watch.

Haven't seen Community yet, but heard great things. Glad to see Chevy Chase back at it, watching Christmas Vacation was the tradition in my household every Christmas, so I think he's cool.

ndirish2010

Postby ndirish2010 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I guess no news from Fordham today is better than my ding from BC :?

It doesn't make me very optimistic about my Fordham chances though...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”