Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 am

even2flow wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:cookie baking...


I'm going to PM you my home address. Feel free to send love.

LOL - today's batch will be chocolate chip...

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 am

nygrrrl wrote:
even2flow wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:cookie baking...


I'm going to PM you my home address. Feel free to send love.

LOL - today's batch will be chocolate chip...



Mmmmm, I'm making chocolate raspberry cookies tomorrow :-)

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 am

nygrrrl wrote:
even2flow wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:cookie baking...


I'm going to PM you my home address. Feel free to send love.

LOL - today's batch will be chocolate chip...


Chocolate chip cookies are my weakness.

It's okay though, I'm still within that age bracket where I'm young enough that it's perfectly acceptable to go home to get a batch of my Ma's cookies (that age being anywhere below 65).

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm

snowstorm my ass. its drizzling here. lame

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Well I'm only an hour north or the city and we haven't gotten nearly the snow we were expecting. Maybe 1.5 inches. Very disappointing.

Ya, I'm not convinced we're going to get the 18 inches I was hoping for...

I'm completely snowed in! And we're supposed to get way more tonight!

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Kim617 wrote:I'm completely snowed in! And we're supposed to get way more tonight!


Blargh.

AlanShore wrote:snowstorm my ass. its drizzling here. lame


Same, but I'm still leaving work early because my boss just did.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 pm

even2flow wrote:
Kim617 wrote:I'm completely snowed in! And we're supposed to get way more tonight!


Blargh.

AlanShore wrote:snowstorm my ass. its drizzling here. lame


Same, but I'm still leaving work early because my boss just did.


We had like... mini, half-rain snowflakes this morning. My job = 1 hour of work in an 8 hour day. I want to go home early too.

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:41 pm

sibley wrote:
even2flow wrote:
Kim617 wrote:I'm completely snowed in! And we're supposed to get way more tonight!


Blargh.

AlanShore wrote:snowstorm my ass. its drizzling here. lame


Same, but I'm still leaving work early because my boss just did.


We had like... mini, half-rain snowflakes this morning. My job = 1 hour of work in an 8 hour day. I want to go home early too.


It's basically a white out here downtown. We just got word that we can leave work at 2pm. I am so very happy :-D

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

The snow I'm not worried about, it's the horrifying incompetence of New England drivers. One flake of snow and they just start screaming and crashing into each other in an attempt to get away from "THE WORST BLIZZARD IN THE HISTORY OF MAN."

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:It's basically a white out here downtown. We just got word that we can leave work at 2pm. I am so very happy :-D


even2flow wrote:The snow I'm not worried about, it's the horrifying incompetence of New England drivers. One flake of snow and they just start screaming and crashing into each other in an attempt to get away from "THE WORST BLIZZARD IN THE HISTORY OF MAN."



Yeah people are so silly. A white out happens about once a week here....

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 pm

sibley wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:It's basically a white out here downtown. We just got word that we can leave work at 2pm. I am so very happy :-D


even2flow wrote:The snow I'm not worried about, it's the horrifying incompetence of New England drivers. One flake of snow and they just start screaming and crashing into each other in an attempt to get away from "THE WORST BLIZZARD IN THE HISTORY OF MAN."



Yeah people are so silly. A white out happens about once a week here....


Ha -- not afraid in the snow, just jealous of all the people who got off of work for a full day today. We've had about 20 visitors all day, no need to be open. Just glad I get to go home early :-)

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Kim617 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 pm

My school was closed today, but I'm more worried about tomorrow. It's still snowing hard, and my school is probably not going to be closed tomorrow. Should be an interesting commute assuming I can get out of my house.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:04 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:
sibley wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:It's basically a white out here downtown. We just got word that we can leave work at 2pm. I am so very happy :-D


even2flow wrote:The snow I'm not worried about, it's the horrifying incompetence of New England drivers. One flake of snow and they just start screaming and crashing into each other in an attempt to get away from "THE WORST BLIZZARD IN THE HISTORY OF MAN."



Yeah people are so silly. A white out happens about once a week here....


Ha -- not afraid in the snow, just jealous of all the people who got off of work for a full day today. We've had about 20 visitors all day, no need to be open. Just glad I get to go home early :-)

HEE - Just looked out the window 5 minutes ago and thought of you! Wondered if they'd let you go home, due to Whiteout conditions!

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 pm

nygrrrl wrote:HEE - Just looked out the window 5 minutes ago and thought of you! Wondered if they'd let you go home, due to Whiteout conditions!


Aww, thanks :-) It's nice to be home. Less than half our staff was in today anyway, staying until 5:30 just didn't make sense.

User avatar
cherryalamode
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cherryalamode » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:14 pm

I hope that this snow melts OR gets bigger (so I DON'T have to go to work again)...

Am currently watching Full House, of all things lol.

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Sad thing for me today was that it took me until about 2:30 to realize checking my status checkers was pointless for the day.

cherryalamode wrote:Am currently watching Full House, of all things lol.


So jealous. I was gonna watch Lost but I figure since I'm home I might as well go to the gym. Ugh, spring can't come fast enough, I hate the gym.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm

even2flow wrote:Sad thing for me today was that it took me until about 2:30 to realize checking my status checkers was pointless for the day.

cherryalamode wrote:Am currently watching Full House, of all things lol.


So jealous. I was gonna watch Lost but I figure since I'm home I might as well go to the gym. Ugh, spring can't come fast enough, I hate the gym.



1) Full House is the reason I miss college. I'm never home during the day to see it anymore =(

2) Watch Lost WHILE you're at the gym. You'll do more cardio that way, maybe!

User avatar
cherryalamode
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby cherryalamode » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm

even2flow wrote:Sad thing for me today was that it took me until about 2:30 to realize checking my status checkers was pointless for the day.

cherryalamode wrote:Am currently watching Full House, of all things lol.


So jealous. I was gonna watch Lost but I figure since I'm home I might as well go to the gym. Ugh, spring can't come fast enough, I hate the gym.


Lol you serious? Im jealous of YOU. I wish I had the will to go to the gym. But regardless, the gym is outside (15 min walk withOUT snow) so I wouldn't go anyway. Gosh, tell me how to pick my butt up and make myself move....

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm a very very restless person. Plus I'm goin to the Bahamas in March during college spring break so I gotta look, uh, whats the word all the kids say "fresh?"

yeah, I think that was it.

I'm gonna fit in so well down there.

User avatar
fenderjsm88
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby fenderjsm88 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Fordham is the only school I applied to with an online status checker that is not at least "in review" yet. And it's one of my top choices! Come on!

User avatar
SAE
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby SAE » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

fenderjsm88 wrote:Fordham is the only school I applied to with an online status checker that is not at least "in review" yet. And it's one of my top choices! Come on!

There is no "in review". It goes straight to decision.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 pm

fenderjsm88 wrote:Fordham is the only school I applied to with an online status checker that is not at least "in review" yet. And it's one of my top choices! Come on!


Mine is still complete as well. Mean.

User avatar
fenderjsm88
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby fenderjsm88 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm

SAE wrote:
fenderjsm88 wrote:Fordham is the only school I applied to with an online status checker that is not at least "in review" yet. And it's one of my top choices! Come on!

There is no "in review". It goes straight to decision.


Oh ok. It's not so bad then.

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm

cherryalamode wrote:
even2flow wrote:Sad thing for me today was that it took me until about 2:30 to realize checking my status checkers was pointless for the day.

cherryalamode wrote:Am currently watching Full House, of all things lol.


So jealous. I was gonna watch Lost but I figure since I'm home I might as well go to the gym. Ugh, spring can't come fast enough, I hate the gym.


Lol you serious? Im jealous of YOU. I wish I had the will to go to the gym. But regardless, the gym is outside (15 min walk withOUT snow) so I wouldn't go anyway. Gosh, tell me how to pick my butt up and make myself move....


I didn't want to wade through the snow so I did some online Yoga. Gym at home!

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:I didn't want to wade through the snow so I did some online Yoga. Gym at home!


I bought a set of rollers to ride my bike in my apt so I could watch Lost and ride at the same time (multi-tasking rocks), but my downstairs neighbor complains every time I use it, so I'm forced to go to the gym if I wanna ride inside.

He then proceeds to typically ask me if I want to come play guitar with him. The answer to that riddle is always no.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], sonyco and 13 guests