Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Cardboardbox
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Cardboardbox » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:Just another reason to continue banging my head against my desk...


*thud thud thud*


Image

User avatar
rockthelaw
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby rockthelaw » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Cardboardbox wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
rockthelaw wrote:Just another reason to continue banging my head against my desk...


*thud thud thud*


Image


Haha that made my day!

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby texaspecial88 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

dakatz wrote:
texaspecial88 wrote:Just got in to Fordham off of the waitlist


You give me hope. What did you do to get off? Just send in a LOCI?


I got in off the waitlist for the PT program and was put on the WL at the very end of the EA deadline (I forgot when exactly, maybe 12/15). I sent a LOCI to a couple other schools that I was WL'd at but not one to Fordham. Oddly enough, Fordham is the only one I heard back from. I have a 162/3.6 so my numbers are pretty average for PT. This info probably doesn't help those on the waitlist, but good luck either way!

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

complete in november...still just complete

le sigh.

Boro88
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Boro88 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Dear Fordham,

Excited to return to you tomorrow. Still have not heard any movement since 12/1. I really need this. I have waited for this for 4 years at your wonderful school. Please take me. I'm reduced to begging. Please.

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

goosey wrote:complete in november...still just complete

le sigh.

yap. same here.

User avatar
Lolek
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Lolek » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:04 pm

I'm waiting for FT since 11/16 still at complete. LSAC just sent my updated transcript yesterday....I hope it helps a little!

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Since 11/16.
:shock:
:cry:

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Lolek wrote:I'm waiting for FT since 11/16 still at complete. LSAC just sent my updated transcript yesterday....I hope it helps a little!

Lolek it looks like theyre waiting and waiting to see what their applicant pool is like until they make decisions on us. The good news, we've survived many WL. I doubt we will see a rejection. Just hope they pick us for acceptances!!

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm

AlanShore wrote:
Lolek wrote:I'm waiting for FT since 11/16 still at complete. LSAC just sent my updated transcript yesterday....I hope it helps a little!

Lolek it looks like theyre waiting and waiting to see what their applicant pool is like until they make decisions on us. The good news, we've survived many WL. I doubt we will see a rejection. Just hope they pick us for acceptances!!

I hope you're right, AS.
I'm honestly not dealing well, with the waiting. :cry:

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
AlanShore wrote:
Lolek wrote:I'm waiting for FT since 11/16 still at complete. LSAC just sent my updated transcript yesterday....I hope it helps a little!

Lolek it looks like theyre waiting and waiting to see what their applicant pool is like until they make decisions on us. The good news, we've survived many WL. I doubt we will see a rejection. Just hope they pick us for acceptances!!

I hope you're right, AS.
I'm honestly not dealing well, with the waiting. :cry:

it is very frustrating and nerve-wracking.

what is the probability we will hear this week? 15%
next week? 30%
week after that? 70%

my guesses

runn3rs
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby runn3rs » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm also one of the 11/16 completes. I'm a pretty borderline FT applicant but since I submitted my app Fordham has slowly risen to be my first choice (and not because it's the last best school that hasn't rejected me). The wait is rough.

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm

runn3rs wrote:I'm also one of the 11/16 completes. I'm a pretty borderline FT applicant but since I submitted my app Fordham has slowly risen to be my first choice (and not because it's the last best school that hasn't rejected me). The wait is rough.

what are your #s? (if you dont mind sharing.)

runn3rs
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby runn3rs » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm

3.5/166, non-URM

User avatar
Lolek
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Lolek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:39 am

Alan I agree with what you said...I really think no news at this point for all those waiting since then is good news. There's been many rejections and waitlists and somehow we were not part of them, which means if we really are just being weighed against all the applications they are receiving, that doesn't sound too bad for us staying at complete through all of this chaos. I really hope I don't bite my words! But, let's just keep waiting and I hope all of us receive an acceptance :)
Last edited by Lolek on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Cardboardbox
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Cardboardbox » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 am

Yea, I highly doubt either of you two will get rejected at this point, it'll be a WL at worst, acceptance at best :D

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 am

ok fordham, good morning!!! please send us some good news today, thank you.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

AlanShore wrote:ok fordham, good morning!!! please send us some good news today, thank you.

+1!

User avatar
paminator
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby paminator » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 am

While waiting...I got me an avatar!

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 am

paminator wrote:While waiting...I got me an avatar!

how long have you been complete?

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 pm

paminator wrote:While waiting...I got me an avatar!

Ooo, very nice! :mrgreen:

User avatar
paminator
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby paminator » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

11/16...

User avatar
even2flow
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby even2flow » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Lolek wrote:Anyway, Alan I agree with what you said...I really think no news at this point for all those waiting since then is good news. There's been many rejections and waitlists and somehow we were not part of them, which means if we really are just being weighed against all the applications they are receiving, that doesn't sound too bad for us staying at complete through all of this chaos. I really hope I don't bite my words! But, let's just keep waiting and I hope all of us receive an acceptance :)


That, or an ironically selective folder fell behind the copy machine. :D

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 pm

even2flow wrote:
Lolek wrote:Anyway, Alan I agree with what you said...I really think no news at this point for all those waiting since then is good news. There's been many rejections and waitlists and somehow we were not part of them, which means if we really are just being weighed against all the applications they are receiving, that doesn't sound too bad for us staying at complete through all of this chaos. I really hope I don't bite my words! But, let's just keep waiting and I hope all of us receive an acceptance :)


That, or an ironically selective folder fell behind the copy machine. :D

LOL. i dont even want to entertain that thought.

User avatar
Lolek
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Lolek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Wow...imagine? Haha.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: christinaxcarrie, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JordanLaw15, LawSchoolTitan and 11 guests