Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:

I'm only scheduled because those rotten kids FORCE me to be! :lol:

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Veritas » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:37 pm

nygrrrl wrote:
Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:

I'm only scheduled because those rotten kids FORCE me to be! :lol:

lol, there you go, blaming the spawn.

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Veritas wrote:lol, there you go, blaming the spawn.

knew you'd appreciate it.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby OperaSoprano » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 am

Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:


NF people FTW! Veritas, you are exceptionally rare. I've met fewer than five male INFPs in my lifetime.

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 am

--ImageRemoved--

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 am

OperaSoprano wrote:
Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:


NF people FTW! Veritas, you are exceptionally rare. I've met fewer than five male INFPs in my lifetime.


LOL - Veritas IS exceptionally rare! :mrgreen:

sjedood
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby sjedood » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 am

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!


Gotta love the jets...rex should have worn that hat

User avatar
Katerina
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Katerina » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 am

Took myself off the waiting list- not quite the same as withdrawing an acceptance but I hope it helps a little.

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:04 am

sjedood wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!


Gotta love the jets...rex should have worn that hat



Could not have asked for a better way to start 2010!

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
sjedood wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:--ImageRemoved--

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!


Gotta love the jets...rex should have worn that hat



Could not have asked for a better way to start 2010!


Whereas I was thrown into a deep depression.....

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Must be a Giants fan. How depressing. Gang Green gave a proper sendoff to JETS STADIUM though :-)

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Must be a Giants fan. How depressing. Gang Green gave a proper sendoff to JETS STADIUM though :-)


Nope. Steelers. How the mighty have fallen.

User avatar
H. E. Pennypacker
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby H. E. Pennypacker » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm

LaurenGayle wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Must be a Giants fan. How depressing. Gang Green gave a proper sendoff to JETS STADIUM though :-)


Nope. Steelers. How the mighty have fallen.


Oh ok. That was a great game though. Miami is tough in the 4th quarter. Kudos to Big Ben for fighting back with a bum arm.

User avatar
LaurenGayle
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby LaurenGayle » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

H. E. Pennypacker wrote:
LaurenGayle wrote:
H. E. Pennypacker wrote:Must be a Giants fan. How depressing. Gang Green gave a proper sendoff to JETS STADIUM though :-)


Nope. Steelers. How the mighty have fallen.


Oh ok. That was a great game though. Miami is tough in the 4th quarter. Kudos to Big Ben for fighting back with a bum arm.


I know. It was amazing to see him throw with an arm that basically seemed dead otherwise. And it was nice actually being able to watch the game...I don't often get to in NY.

Oban
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Oban » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm considering withdrawing this week. I was waitlisted, and although it seems they waitlisted more people than usual, i'm not confident of my chances. I've also gotten some meaty schollarships from schools ranked higher and lower.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:


NF people FTW! Veritas, you are exceptionally rare. I've met fewer than five male INFPs in my lifetime.

:shock:

I bet TL is one.

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby texaspecial88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Does anyone know when Fordham starts reviewing waitlisted apps?

I'm trying to figure out when to send my LOCI

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Veritas wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:


NF people FTW! Veritas, you are exceptionally rare. I've met fewer than five male INFPs in my lifetime.

:shock:

I bet TL is one.

Ooo - I'll bet he is! We'll have to find out, Ver.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby OperaSoprano » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Veritas wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
Veritas wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:INFJ - Idealist Counselor

I'm an INFP, we're the same! But, I'm slightly less scheduled :wink:


NF people FTW! Veritas, you are exceptionally rare. I've met fewer than five male INFPs in my lifetime.

:shock:

I bet TL is one.


It's true. I would know, because I never meet them. I find plenty of ENTJ boys who want to flirt with me, but I usually fall for INTJs and INTPs because straight male NFs who are single do not exist.

I ought to know (and I have my own shorthand for TLSers and schools, as only someone familiar with law school architecture would have any idea where "The Air-Conditioning Unit" is), but who is TL? I like to think I know every regular poster on TLS, but I probably don't.

Keep being an INFP! As an INFP boy, you are probably like one quarter of one percent of the population.

User avatar
clem21
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby clem21 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:It's true. I would know, because I never meet them. I find plenty of ENTJ boys who want to flirt with me, but I usually fall for INTJs and INTPs because straight male NFs who are single do not exist.

I ought to know (and I have my own shorthand for TLSers and schools, as only someone familiar with law school architecture would have any idea where "The Air-Conditioning Unit" is), but who is TL? I like to think I know every regular poster on TLS, but I probably don't.

Keep being an INFP! As an INFP boy, you are probably like one quarter of one percent of the population.

How do you know all their personalities? I've never had a date ask or was asked by a date what I was

For the record, I'm a Male ENFJ who's recently single... :(

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm

clem21 wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:It's true. I would know, because I never meet them. I find plenty of ENTJ boys who want to flirt with me, but I usually fall for INTJs and INTPs because straight male NFs who are single do not exist.

I ought to know (and I have my own shorthand for TLSers and schools, as only someone familiar with law school architecture would have any idea where "The Air-Conditioning Unit" is), but who is TL? I like to think I know every regular poster on TLS, but I probably don't.

Keep being an INFP! As an INFP boy, you are probably like one quarter of one percent of the population.

How do you know all their personalities? I've never had a date ask or was asked by a date what I was

For the record, I'm a Male ENFJ who's recently single... :(

<3

User avatar
clem21
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby clem21 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Veritas wrote:
clem21 wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:It's true. I would know, because I never meet them. I find plenty of ENTJ boys who want to flirt with me, but I usually fall for INTJs and INTPs because straight male NFs who are single do not exist.

I ought to know (and I have my own shorthand for TLSers and schools, as only someone familiar with law school architecture would have any idea where "The Air-Conditioning Unit" is), but who is TL? I like to think I know every regular poster on TLS, but I probably don't.

Keep being an INFP! As an INFP boy, you are probably like one quarter of one percent of the population.

How do you know all their personalities? I've never had a date ask or was asked by a date what I was

For the record, I'm a Male ENFJ who's recently single... :(

<3

?

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 pm

^^^ just a little <3 for the :(

User avatar
clem21
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby clem21 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Veritas wrote:^^^ just a little <3 for the :(

Aw, thanks.

I never thought good news would be so crappy but I just got a call from Cardozo telling me I've been admitted with a full scholarship. So now I'm completely torn because I really like Fordham but they haven't offered me any money at all....

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Veritas » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

clem21 wrote:
Veritas wrote:^^^ just a little <3 for the :(

Aw, thanks.

I never thought good news would be so crappy but I just got a call from Cardozo telling me I've been admitted with a full scholarship. So now I'm completely torn because I really like Fordham but they haven't offered me any money at all....

whoa! congrats on the $$, that's a sweet fall back.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kaziende and 3 guests