Fordham Waiting Room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
nymets123
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nymets123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:43 pm

dms87 wrote:
texaspecial88 wrote:
nygrrrl wrote:
texaspecial88 wrote:Guess i'm the last one... uh oh...

There are several of us, still in limbo.


Oh, you applied EA too????
that makes me feel a liiiiitttle better


I'm in this boat as well - EA, 11/2 complete, no news yet. Grrrrrrrrrrr


I was complete a week and a half earlier and im chillin in the boat too. I was so sure I would find a decision when I got home from work today. I was the founder of this post and I will be the very last EA person to hear back. ahh

texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby texaspecial88 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 pm

You to?!?! Mind PMing me your stats?

dms87
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby dms87 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm

171/3.75 for me

User avatar
Lolek
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Lolek » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:53 pm

dms87 wrote:171/3.75 for me


Hah, I'm pretty sure they think Fordham's a safety for you. Maybe the reason? Who knows.

dms87
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby dms87 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Lolek wrote:
dms87 wrote:171/3.75 for me


Hah, I'm pretty sure they think Fordham's a safety for you. Maybe the reason? Who knows.


No idea - still nervous. Hope you're right. Thanks :)

Edited for politeness

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

I am a firm believer in "no news is good news"
Review my app till the pages tear, just accept me :)

Its kind of like the jury being out for deliberation for days and days--it means that its not a clear yes or no. I knew from the start I wasn't a clear yes, but I am thrilled to not be a clear no :)

I will ride this out..and hope for a waitlist rather than rejection (acceptance would be ideal, of course)

User avatar
je_ne_regrette_rien
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:26 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby je_ne_regrette_rien » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Yay! I just got into Fordham Law. (Got an email).

I'm very surprised, because I looked at my Status Checker two days ago and it didn't even say that I was under review. ??? I went from Complete to Admitted.

(FYI, 165/3.68 from Fordham's Honors program undergrad.)

Good luck to everyone!

nymets123
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nymets123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:27 pm

goosey wrote:I am a firm believer in "no news is good news"
Review my app till the pages tear, just accept me :)

Its kind of like the jury being out for deliberation for days and days--it means that its not a clear yes or no. I knew from the start I wasn't a clear yes, but I am thrilled to not be a clear no :)

I will ride this out..and hope for a waitlist rather than rejection (acceptance would be ideal, of course)



yea I love this mindset. I'm trying to keep the same one.

nymets123
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nymets123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:28 pm

je_ne_regrette_rien wrote:Yay! I just got into Fordham Law. (Got an email).

I'm very surprised, because I looked at my Status Checker two days ago and it didn't even say that I was under review. ??? I went from Complete to Admitted.

(FYI, 165/3.68 from Fordham's Honors program undergrad.)

Good luck to everyone!


congrats je_ne!

soyable
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby soyable » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm

In via email. I also didn't have an "under review" in my status checker, so I was very (pleasantly!) surprised.

nymets123
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nymets123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm

stats soyable?

nymets123
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nymets123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm

congrats btw!

GoogleScholar
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby GoogleScholar » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm

In, via e-mail.

3.6X, low 170s LSAT

RD.

Good luck to everyone!

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 pm

*waits for phone to vibrate with email alert*

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:28 pm

i thought they usually stop around 5.. guess not? theyre still going?

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Over in theillinois thread, they've got the dean telling them when they're getting decisions. Lucky.

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm

goosey wrote:Over in theillinois thread, they've got the dean telling them when they're getting decisions. Lucky.

hahaha wow. i just browsed that thread.. pretty cool.. where is Dean Brown?? Dean Brown, when are we getting our decisions! :mrgreen:

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby goosey » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:10 pm


soyable
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby soyable » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:23 pm

nymets123 wrote:stats soyable?


169/3.66

User avatar
Lolek
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby Lolek » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

je_ne_regrette_rien wrote:Yay! I just got into Fordham Law. (Got an email).

I'm very surprised, because I looked at my Status Checker two days ago and it didn't even say that I was under review. ??? I went from Complete to Admitted.

(FYI, 165/3.68 from Fordham's Honors program undergrad.)

Good luck to everyone!


Wow, you have my exact stats. I hope I follow you. Congrats ;)

03121202698008
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby 03121202698008 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 am

In via e-mail...168/3.92

User avatar
daniel5215
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby daniel5215 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 am

blhoward2 wrote:In via e-mail...168/3.92

wow!cong!

User avatar
nygrrrl
Posts: 4948
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby nygrrrl » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 am

blhoward2 wrote:In via e-mail...168/3.92

Congratulations! Have a GREAT weekend!

User avatar
mps
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby mps » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 am

Long time lurker, first time poster...

Congratulations to everyone who got in!! I must say reading this board is really freaking me out. Oh, Fordham, why are you doing this to us?

Am thinking of adding a "why Fordham" essay to my file, I wonder if that will actually make any difference.

User avatar
AlanShore
Posts: 1505
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Fordham Waiting Room

Postby AlanShore » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

mps wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster...

Congratulations to everyone who got in!! I must say reading this board is really freaking me out. Oh, Fordham, why are you doing this to us?

Am thinking of adding a "why Fordham" essay to my file, I wonder if that will actually make any difference.


+1.. any thoughts on this? is it too early?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ac8876a, dala77, ellielaw, glockov, Houzy, jetaew, mm2368, notorious_mig, potterotter, studyingeveryday, ThorB, trueblue92 and 18 guests