Minnesota 2010!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby Slimpee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm

...and now I can officially start staring at my phone constantly...

carrie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby carrie » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks! I'm in state. Also, I just went to look at my status checker, just to see if it had changed, and it still says "In Review, 10/16/09"

User avatar
panadera
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby panadera » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:35 pm

carrie wrote:Thanks! I'm in state. Also, I just went to look at my status checker, just to see if it had changed, and it still says "In Review, 10/16/09"


Congratulations!

And it's great for the rest of us as we now know they are making decisions.

lawgunner75
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby lawgunner75 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Did they send you an email afterwards?! The battery on my phone just died so I don't know if they will call and leave a message and then email me???!!! I applied ED too...

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby tamlyric » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:Did they send you an email afterwards?! The battery on my phone just died so I don't know if they will call and leave a message and then email me???!!! I applied ED too...


Charge that baby stat! Good luck! :mrgreen:

lawgunner75
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby lawgunner75 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Are you on law school numbers too?? Out of school 9 years?

lawgunner75
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby lawgunner75 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:48 pm

I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!

Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby Slimpee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!



Congratulations! Hopefully i'll get in and then we can be best law buddies!

lawgunner75
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby lawgunner75 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Slimpee! Slimpee!

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby tamlyric » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:51 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!


Ahhhhh-some! Congrats!

User avatar
panadera
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby panadera » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:52 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!


Congratulations!!!

carrie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby carrie » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:Did they send you an email afterwards?! The battery on my phone just died so I don't know if they will call and leave a message and then email me???!!! I applied ED too...


No email as of yet...

carrie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby carrie » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:Are you on law school numbers too?? Out of school 9 years?


That's me.

CyLaw
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby CyLaw » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Congrats to the EDers that got in today.

User avatar
opus127
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby opus127 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!


Congratulations!

carrie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby carrie » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 pm

lawgunner75 wrote:I got in!!!

Voicemail on my cellphone!!!


Congratulations!

RahmE
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby RahmE » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 pm

3:35pm: I see that we have an ED acceptance. Being that I don't get cell service where I work, I step outside to see if I have a voicemail. No luck. I come back here to hit "refresh" constantly.

3:50pm: I'm about to leave when I see this thread has moved back to the top, and that Lawgunner got a voicemail. I begin to make alternative life plans, which is okay, because I just saw a documentary on Hunter S. Thompson and have decided Gonzo journalism would also be a fun career.

3:51pm: I feel a buzz in my pocket as I step outside. A text message! Damn!

3:52: I reply to the text message but, while doing so, feel the phone buzz again. A voicemail! From a monotone man named Nate at the U of MN admissions office! I'm in!

User avatar
beebs
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby beebs » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 pm

RahmE wrote:3:35pm: I see that we have an ED acceptance. Being that I don't get cell service where I work, I step outside to see if I have a voicemail. No luck. I come back here to hit "refresh" constantly.

3:50pm: I'm about to leave when I see this thread has moved back to the top, and that Lawgunner got a voicemail. I begin to make alternative life plans, which is okay, because I just saw a documentary on Hunter S. Thompson and have decided Gonzo journalism would also be a fun career.

3:51pm: I feel a buzz in my pocket as I step outside. A text message! Damn!

3:52: I reply to the text message but, while doing so, feel the phone buzz again. A voicemail! From a monotone man named Nate at the U of MN admissions office! I'm in!


Haha, I enjoyed your mini-drama.

Congrats to you and all the other acceptances!

User avatar
samer
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby samer » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 pm

So everyone that got in today is ED? Congrats to you all. I'm EA and want to hear an acceptance; my last two have been rejections and that's no fun.

Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby Slimpee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm

I wonder how late in the day they will make calls...

User avatar
faceman9000
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:34 am

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby faceman9000 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Hey all,

I haven't posted here since September results came in...but today was a big day, worthy of reconnection. I too applied ED and got in. Hello classmates.

uofmsbiggestfan
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 am

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby uofmsbiggestfan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:26 am

Anyone have any thoughts of when us EAers will find out? I hope its not like January 14th like they waited until November 30th to send out ED decisions!

Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby Slimpee » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 am

My "In Review" date changed again...

Not sure what that means.

User avatar
panadera
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby panadera » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 am

Slimpee wrote:My "In Review" date changed again...

Not sure what that means.


I hope it means calls are starting soon.

tamlyric
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Minnesota 2010!

Postby tamlyric » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am

Best wishes to all EDers still waiting!!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”