Cornell waiting room

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Helmholtz

Re: Cornell waiting room

Postby Helmholtz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

crackberry wrote:Also, this lunatic apparently got in today and went to decision 11/24. This kid sucks so don't try contacting him, but I guess he's in:

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Every1SuxButMe/jd

I think there was a poster with that username on TLS who was banned a little while ago. I would not be surprised if that LSN profile is a flame meant to get people excited.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

killuminati wrote:man...the mail came guys...i got deferred...very nice letter and quote on the back of envelope...very classy but still hurts.

Any more details?

killuminati

Postby killuminati » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:13 pm

finalaspects wrote:
killuminati wrote:man...the mail came guys...i got deferred...very nice letter and quote on the back of envelope...very classy but still hurts.

when did you go EA complete?

hey, haven't talked to you in awhile. Check LSN, I'm not in the mood to go look it up on LSAC...but my numbers were low. At least it wasn't a flat out rejection...man everyone in California is getting theirs today. A lot of my friends have heard, so far 2 deferrals and an acceptance...she's not telling us but I know it's an acceptance...my friend is just trying to spare our feelings.

Hopefullawstudent

Postby Hopefullawstudent » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

crackberry wrote:Also, this lunatic apparently got in today and went to decision 11/24. This kid sucks so don't try contacting him, but I guess he's in:

If any of us end up attending Cornell, we'll find out who this is on the first day, trust me. He'll be the smelly kid with the poor taste in fashion. :lol:

-HL

killuminati

Postby killuminati » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Helmholtz wrote:

Any more details?

Well they want me to respond by Feb. deadline if I want to be included in RD pool. I need to contact them via e-mail...ugh I'll start working on the e-mail later on...I don't know why I get my hopes up. It seems my roommates are all getting in as well as my friends out here on the West Coast.

killuminati

Postby killuminati » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm

anyways, i'm going go to out now and drown my sorrows in my gf's chest ;). Peace guys!
Last edited by killuminati on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 pm

killuminati wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

hey, haven't talked to you in awhile. Check LSN, I'm not in the mood to go look it up on LSAC...but my numbers were low. At least it wasn't a flat out rejection...man everyone in California is getting theirs today. A lot of my friends have heard, so far 2 deferrals and an acceptance...she's not telling us but I know it's an acceptance...my friend is just trying to spare our feelings.

sorry to hear that man. your LSN states when you sent your app in but not the complete date. But im guessing either late sept or early oct.

My mail doesn't arrive for at least 2-3 more hours, but since i haven't gone to decision yet, i know i won't be hearing back today. i myself went complete around Oct 23rd.

killuminati

Postby killuminati » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:20 pm

finalaspects wrote:
killuminati wrote:
finalaspects wrote:

sorry to hear that man. your LSN states when you sent your app in but not the complete date. But im guessing either late sept or early oct.

My mail doesn't arrive for at least 2-3 more hours, but since i haven't gone to decision yet, i know i won't be hearing back today. i myself went complete around Oct 23rd.

I think it was early like 9/21 or something or at the latest end of September. I know of a few more people that just posted on facebook that they received a letter. I'll let you know through LSN later on, gluck.

ruleser

Postby ruleser » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Sorry to hear about the deferral - were you dr 11/20 or 11/24?

ruleser

Postby ruleser » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Helmholtz wrote:

I think there was a poster with that username on TLS who was banned a little while ago. I would not be surprised if that LSN profile is a flame meant to get people excited.

That would make sense - he was the one who I couldn't believe got an accept at UCLA the other day with his 167/3.4x. Reading those comments on his LSN, sounds like he's just reading this thread and posting there - especially since he pointed out what date he went DR.

krispykitten

Postby krispykitten » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Last edited by krispykitten on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Hopefullawstudent wrote:

If any of us end up attending Cornell, we'll find out who this is on the first day, trust me. He'll be the smelly kid with the poor taste in fashion. :lol:

-HL

he doesn't seem to like me all that much....

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

ewww he posted on my LSN wall.

He's the second person to call me a flame....wtf?

MC Southstar

Postby MC Southstar » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:54 pm

I really hesitate to take that guy seriously.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Veritas wrote:ewww he posted on my LSN wall.

MrsTrucker: I've been reading his stuff, and it seems to me that he is just being an overconfident prick. He is jealous of your numbers and popularity. Ignore him, let him be the petulant child that he is, and in the end, you will show him who is the better applicant. :D

krispykitten

Postby krispykitten » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Last edited by krispykitten on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tintin

Postby tintin » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 pm

so, to get this straight, no one on TLS has actually been accepted?? that is weird, and it's also weird they are sending out deferrals so quickly. I went complete 10/1 and I'm still at EA complete as of now. Hm....now I have no idea what to think about my status....

pj06

Postby pj06 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey guys, adding my stats to the deferral list: 3.36/171. DR on 11/24. Looks like it's shaping up to be a rough cycle for a splitter, hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

Veritas

Postby Veritas » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:00 pm

TruckerD wrote:

MrsTrucker: I've been reading his stuff, and it seems to me that he is just being an overconfident prick. He is jealous of your numbers and popularity. Ignore him, let him be the petulant child that he is, and in the end, you will show him who is the better applicant. :D

I like this MrsTrucker, she should get an account on here :D

Let her know I plan on letting it be, not worth time and/or effort. I feel bad for the people who are affected by his comments though.

ruleser

Postby ruleser » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 pm

pj06 wrote:Hey guys, adding my stats to the deferral list: 3.36/171. DR on 11/24. Looks like it's shaping up to be a rough cycle for a splitter, hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

Crap - sorry to hear that. Seems like I'll be at best in deferral land as well...

avacado111

Postby avacado111 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Veritas wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

Let her know I plan on letting it be, not worth time and/or effort. I feel bad for the people who are affected by his comments though.

ass. That's why I don't have a lsn (i'll make one at the end of my cycle if I feel like it).
Yeah, and his numbers aren't even that good. I doubt he got in.

TruckerD

Postby TruckerD » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Veritas wrote:
TruckerD wrote:

LOL...Thank you sweetie. :D I just use my husband's while he is on the truck. I will let y'all know it's me or D responding though. He is at the moment stuck in Laredo, TX waiting for the shop to fix his truck.

ruleser

Postby ruleser » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm

tintin wrote:so, to get this straight, no one on TLS has actually been accepted?? that is weird, and it's also weird they are sending out deferrals so quickly. I went complete 10/1 and I'm still at EA complete as of now. Hm....now I have no idea what to think about my status....

With all the deferrals were seeing, I'd guess that's good - they are probably still tying the golden bows around your beautiful acceptance/scholarship package.

clint4law

Postby clint4law » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 pm

anyone else stuck at 11/5 early action complete?

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 pm

pj06 wrote:Hey guys, adding my stats to the deferral list: 3.36/171. DR on 11/24. Looks like it's shaping up to be a rough cycle for a splitter, hopefully I'll get some good news soon.

Crap, that's rough, man. I have a little better GPA + LSAT, but anticipate the same fate.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”