OneSixtySix wrote:I went complete in mid-march with a 166/3.8, would it be favorable to my case to send an email or make a phone call expressing my continued interest - or should I just continue to wait it out?
I plan to send an LOCI and visit if I am waitlisted, but wasnt sure if anybody took any action prior to decision.
FWIW, I was 168/3.85, complete 3/17 (app received mid-December) and was admitted last week without writing a LOCI or anything. I put in one phone call in early February asking if they had my application, and another about a week before I was admitted asking if I should still be holding by the "8-12 weeks from receiving your application" thing. These were two-sentence conversations, max-- not a "showing interest" thing.