badwithpseudonyms wrote:dudester wrote:I don't think we should slow the admissions office down by pointlessly making calls when we're still EAC. They've been nice enough to disclose decisions when they have them (i.e. when they update the status checker).
You're probably right. I've been patient. But like I said, I was frustrated this morning. I just got in at ND and BU, so I think that should be enough to hold me over a few more days.
I'm right there with you. It's been over 7 weeks since I applied to Cornell. We only have a few more days to wait until the EA notification deadline.
Congrats on ND and BU!
wackjickham wrote:I'm tempted to call again just because I have a feeling the office will be closed next week which means I'll have to wait for my letter... I don't mean to sound entitled but I thought I would have a decision by now as LSP puts me at "Admit" (93%)
They'll be open until the 23rd.