michigan 2010 applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
02082010
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby 02082010 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Helmholtz wrote:--ImageRemoved--


Ha, how'd you make the screen the Mich status check page?

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 pm

hopefulundergrad wrote:Ha, how'd you make the screen the Mich status check page?


A quick and clumsy photoshop job.

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Does the status checker go from complete to decision at all or do you just have to obsessively check the admitted students site?

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Helmholtz » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

robin600 wrote:Does the status checker go from complete to decision at all or do you just have to obsessively check the admitted students site?

duodora
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby duodora » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm

robin600 wrote:Does the status checker go from complete to decision at all or do you just have to obsessively check the admitted students site?


The status checker will eventually change, but it seems to be the norm that you can log into the admitted students site a couple of days before the status checker changes.

urban_cdn
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby urban_cdn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

yeah i think they specifically say in that email they send with the status checker that they purposely leave it at complete for a few days after the decision is rendered. i dont even check it anymore, just the admitted students site haha.

oneforship
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby oneforship » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:54 pm

urban_cdn wrote:yeah i think they specifically say in that email they send with the status checker that they purposely leave it at complete for a few days after the decision is rendered. i dont even check it anymore, just the admitted students site haha.


Personally, I check it every few days, because if a decision has been made and I can't get into the admitted students site, then at least I'll know I'm rejected.

hiro86
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby hiro86 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Any Darrow invites go out yet?

User avatar
jackassjim
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby jackassjim » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:16 pm

hiro86 wrote:Any Darrow invites go out yet?


I haven't seen a mention of it here. In fact, no mention of scholarships at all. The accepted applicants on LSN don't seem to discuss it either. I think people last year heard about money a bit earlier, and the old Darrow thread was started at right about this time last year.

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:22 pm

jackassjim wrote:
hiro86 wrote:Any Darrow invites go out yet?


I haven't seen a mention of it here. In fact, no mention of scholarships at all. The accepted applicants on LSN don't seem to discuss it either. I think people last year heard about money a bit earlier, and the old Darrow thread was started at right about this time last year.


Actually this is exact day last year! (December 10)

Amelie
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Amelie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
jackassjim wrote:
hiro86 wrote:Any Darrow invites go out yet?


I haven't seen a mention of it here. In fact, no mention of scholarships at all. The accepted applicants on LSN don't seem to discuss it either. I think people last year heard about money a bit earlier, and the old Darrow thread was started at right about this time last year.


Actually this is exact day last year! (December 10)


Maybe we haven't gotten in yet because they want to give us the Darrow invite with our acceptance package :mrgreen:

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby kittenmittons » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:29 pm

maggiebre wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
jackassjim wrote:
hiro86 wrote:Any Darrow invites go out yet?


I haven't seen a mention of it here. In fact, no mention of scholarships at all. The accepted applicants on LSN don't seem to discuss it either. I think people last year heard about money a bit earlier, and the old Darrow thread was started at right about this time last year.


Actually this is exact day last year! (December 10)


Maybe we haven't gotten in yet because they want to give us the Darrow invite with our acceptance package :mrgreen:


They still need to hand underline "love" on all of the Darrow letters.

User avatar
jackassjim
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby jackassjim » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm

maggiebre wrote:Maybe we haven't gotten in yet because they want to give us the Darrow invite with our acceptance package :mrgreen:


It's funny how speculation runs in circle every 10-12 pages of this thread.

Seriously though, I hope all you guys hear back soon!

tilghmab
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 am

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby tilghmab » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Acceptance package came today :)
Last edited by tilghmab on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby kittenmittons » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Veritas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 pm

just practicing my new tar

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby kittenmittons » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm honored, veritas

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Veritas wrote:just practicing my new tar


it looks good on you

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Veritas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 pm

puppins wrote:
Veritas wrote:just practicing my new tar


it looks good on you

thanks, love. <3

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Veritas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm

kittenmittons wrote:I'm honored, veritas

:D , I appreciate your talents and wit

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:10 am

Still the Red Fu*k*ng Text that makes me want to withdraw my application!

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am

.
Last edited by Anastasia Dee Dualla on Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am

sharthree wrote:I feel you 0L. I feel no love from Michigan.


At first it made me sad, now everytime I get red text it just pisses me off more and more.

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 am

.
Last edited by Anastasia Dee Dualla on Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
wackjickham
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: michigan 2010 applicants

Postby wackjickham » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 am

sharthree wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
sharthree wrote:I feel you 0L. I feel no love from Michigan.


At first it made me sad, now everytime I get red text it just pisses me off more and more.


I feel like waiting for that red text has taken years off my life.
*Clicks submit*
-Holds breath..."oh my gosh, its loading...its loading"
*Read text*
-"Crap...back to TLS"


+1 billion




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 170orDie, hammy393, Lmorina126, NotAGolfer, thg1870, yuppitsme and 19 guests