Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
prelaw10
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby prelaw10 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Just got the e-mail - dinged. It's nice to know, though! I'm glad I got it today. With admissions decisions it's always sooner better than later, either way.

clairecate
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby clairecate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 pm

DING, it was fun while it lasted.

User avatar
FunkyJD
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby FunkyJD » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

The e-mail I just got said, "No man shall enter the House of Mutombo."

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
ClaireBear
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby ClaireBear » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Ding and I'm out.

thistle143
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby thistle143 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Interview 2/25, UR 4/1 and UR 4/5...

anyone else in the same boat??

Amelie
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Amelie » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am

Withdrew today. Hopefully that opens up a spot for someone here!

law_lover
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby law_lover » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Who is still UR?

atacsin
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby atacsin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:05 pm

UR 4/2

pollaclc
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby pollaclc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 pm

2/17 :-\

edit: law lover is your avatar a reference to that awful logic games question about dinosaurs?

law_lover
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby law_lover » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:16 pm

pollaclc wrote:2/17 :-\

edit: law lover is your avatar a reference to that awful logic games question about dinosaurs?


:wink: It might be.

I was UR 2/17 and now 3/19.

pollaclc
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby pollaclc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 pm

law_lover wrote:
pollaclc wrote:2/17 :-\

edit: law lover is your avatar a reference to that awful logic games question about dinosaurs?


:wink: It might be.

I was UR 2/17 and now 3/19.

haha that's great! i've seen you on here many a time and never picked up on it

User avatar
WithGrace23
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby WithGrace23 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I am still under review as well. 3/17 and again 4/2

pja123
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby pja123 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Under Review 4/2

anandamide
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby anandamide » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

UR 3/16, 4/6

I guess it's just the waiting game from HELL! :twisted:

lz06
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby lz06 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

waitinginBJ
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby waitinginBJ » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am

Applied 3/1

UR 3/16
UR 4/6

168/3.33 Dual Degree Wharton/Engineering

User avatar
Dignan
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Dignan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am

lz06 wrote:got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.

pollaclc
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby pollaclc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 am

does anyone know if they intend on getting us to DR before 4/15?

thistle143
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby thistle143 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 am

gosh i hope so... this is becoming a tad inconvenient

gmichaelbluth
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby gmichaelbluth » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am

Dignan wrote:
lz06 wrote:got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.


Received the same email. Thinking I should just withdraw.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am

thistle143 wrote:gosh i hope so... this is becoming a tad inconvenient


I like the mild language.

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Kim617 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 am

gmichaelbluth wrote:
Dignan wrote:
lz06 wrote:got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.


Received the same email. Thinking I should just withdraw.

I was an alternate and got a call yesterday offering me a substantial scholarship. I think they're offering money little by little, so don't lose hope!

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

Kim617 wrote:
gmichaelbluth wrote:
Dignan wrote:
lz06 wrote:got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.


Received the same email. Thinking I should just withdraw.

I was an alternate and got a call yesterday offering me a substantial scholarship. I think they're offering money little by little, so don't lose hope!


PARTY FOR KIM!!!
...and good luck to the rest of you =)

User avatar
Dignan
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Dignan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

If you don't mind sharing, how substantial was your scholarship?

Kim617 wrote:
gmichaelbluth wrote:
Dignan wrote:
lz06 wrote:got the email saying that i'm still an alternate and that instead of april 8 its going to be by april 15... i really can't believe how long they're taking with scholarships

I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.


Received the same email. Thinking I should just withdraw.

I was an alternate and got a call yesterday offering me a substantial scholarship. I think they're offering money little by little, so don't lose hope!

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Kim617 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 am

Dignan wrote:If you don't mind sharing, how substantial was your scholarship?

Kim617 wrote:
gmichaelbluth wrote:
Dignan wrote:I got the same email. I wonder if a bunch of people asked for deadline extensions and got them, thus delaying the point at which GULC knows how much money is left in the scholarship budget.


Received the same email. Thinking I should just withdraw.

I was an alternate and got a call yesterday offering me a substantial scholarship. I think they're offering money little by little, so don't lose hope!

$30,000 guaranteed per year.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”