Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

looks like 3/16ers. will pm flowerpot to see if we can get her online.


1/12 PT 163/4.0 savesthedayajb
2/12 170/3.0 shadow.
2/17 167/3.4 pollaclc
2/19 (complete date) 174/3.64. Held for Feb Score. chutzpah
3/16 170/3.34 sibley DR 3/24
3/16 167/3.6 SaintClarence27 DR 3/24
3/16 169/3.6 cardinalandgold DR 3/24
3/16 168/3.3 flowerpot DR 3/24
3/23 170/2.8 taw856
3/23 164/3.4 heyzeus
3/23 164/3.89 megster_29
3/23 167/3.41 Schnauzerlover
3/23 167/3.67 madforsadness
3/24 PT 163/3.2 DeSilentio2728
3/24 3.3 163 urm chicoalto0649
3/24 ~3.3 ~163 URM Mardou
3/24 167/3.9 (late app) jman77
Last edited by sibley on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

eaters333
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby eaters333 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm

jman77 wrote:
sibley wrote:
eaters333 wrote:so does decision rendered on the status checker = deny?


oh FUCK mine says that now too. let's hope not.


Try logging into the admitted students website.



If i cant that means im rejected?

heyzeus
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby heyzeus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm

the plot thickens. I guess they just decided on all you 3/16 guys.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

eaters333 wrote:
jman77 wrote:
sibley wrote:
eaters333 wrote:so does decision rendered on the status checker = deny?


oh FUCK mine says that now too. let's hope not.


Try logging into the admitted students website.



If i cant that means im rejected?


no! no don't be rejected if you are we all are.... I think we're probably WL's though... I hope

User avatar
Kim617
Posts: 784
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby Kim617 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

eaters333 wrote:
jman77 wrote:
sibley wrote:
eaters333 wrote:so does decision rendered on the status checker = deny?


oh FUCK mine says that now too. let's hope not.


Try logging into the admitted students website.



If i cant that means im rejected?

NO! I couldn't log in for a few days! Don't automatically assume that.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Kim617 wrote:
eaters333 wrote:
jman77 wrote:
sibley wrote:
oh FUCK mine says that now too. let's hope not.


Try logging into the admitted students website.



If i cant that means im rejected?

NO! I couldn't log in for a few days! Don't automatically assume that.


thank god for that little inkling of hope. mine couldn't be generated at this time.

just waiting on flowerpot's update. I suspect she's DR as well.

smith8586
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby smith8586 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Click on the link that says no password. If it sends you an email with a userid and password that's a good sign. I did that on Friday and got my id and password immediately, my letter came on Monday, but I couldn't log in to the admitted site until this morning.

eaters333
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby eaters333 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm

smith8586 wrote:Click on the link that says no password. If it sends you an email with a userid and password that's a good sign. I did that on Friday and got my id and password immediately, my letter came on Monday, but I couldn't log in to the admitted site until this morning.



did you go DR that same day?

shadow.
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby shadow. » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 pm

.
Last edited by shadow. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
flowerpot
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby flowerpot » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Decision rendered! So nervous...how long does it typically take to find out?!

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:45 pm

.
Last edited by SaintClarence27 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
legalease9
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby legalease9 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Just DR'd :|

primusux
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby primusux » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm a 3/16 and no decision rendered today.

User avatar
cardinalandgold
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby cardinalandgold » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm

primusux wrote:I'm a 3/16 and no decision rendered today.

stats?

primusux
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby primusux » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

cardinalandgold wrote:
primusux wrote:I'm a 3/16 and no decision rendered today.

stats?


Not good enough :) So unless my PS blows them away maybe you guys with 3/16 DR today have hope?

speaking of checking this admitted student website...where is it and what do you use to log in?

jml8756
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby jml8756 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm

primusux wrote: speaking of checking this admitted student website...where is it and what do you use to log in?


http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/

Click on the No Password? link at the bottom and fill in your info. If you are able to request a password, you're in.

User avatar
FunkyJD
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby FunkyJD » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm a 3/16 who has not been DR'd. (Below median stats, URM.)

Does this mean, to channel Ryan Seacrest, "I am safe?" *knocks on wood*

smith8586
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby smith8586 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

eaters333 wrote:
smith8586 wrote:Click on the link that says no password. If it sends you an email with a userid and password that's a good sign. I did that on Friday and got my id and password immediately, my letter came on Monday, but I couldn't log in to the admitted site until this morning.



did you go DR that same day?


yup.

StephBee
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby StephBee » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Updated from UR 2/12 to UR 3/23 today. 163 3.8

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

smith8586 wrote:
eaters333 wrote:
smith8586 wrote:Click on the link that says no password. If it sends you an email with a userid and password that's a good sign. I did that on Friday and got my id and password immediately, my letter came on Monday, but I couldn't log in to the admitted site until this morning.



did you go DR that same day?


yup.


but kim said she couldn't log in for a few days... kim does that mean you couldn't get a username and password either? 'unable to log in at this time' is the message I got...

User avatar
SaintClarence27
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

.
Last edited by SaintClarence27 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

SaintClarence27 wrote:
jml8756 wrote:
primusux wrote: speaking of checking this admitted student website...where is it and what do you use to log in?


http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/

Click on the No Password? link at the bottom and fill in your info. If you are able to request a password, you're in.


Well this doesn't bode well.


I'm clinging to Kim's idea. She was already admitted so she knows.... gtown doesn't do the seat deposit update thing?

eaters333
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby eaters333 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 pm

sibley wrote:
SaintClarence27 wrote:
jml8756 wrote:
primusux wrote: speaking of checking this admitted student website...where is it and what do you use to log in?


http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/

Click on the No Password? link at the bottom and fill in your info. If you are able to request a password, you're in.


Well this doesn't bode well.


I'm clinging to Kim's idea. She was already admitted so she knows.... gtown doesn't do the seat deposit update thing?


and im clinging to sibs optimism

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

eaters333 wrote:
sibley wrote:
SaintClarence27 wrote:
jml8756 wrote:
http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/admitted/

Click on the No Password? link at the bottom and fill in your info. If you are able to request a password, you're in.


Well this doesn't bode well.


I'm clinging to Kim's idea. She was already admitted so she knows.... gtown doesn't do the seat deposit update thing?


and im clinging to sibs optimism


if we all cling to each other maybe instead of sinking with the ship we'll... float. how buoyant are you guys? I think it's legalease who is the most floaty... you've got high stats right?

primusux
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Georgetown 2013/ (2014)

Postby primusux » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

not to incite a riot, but, LSN shows numbers around you guys as WL... :cry:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AustinLu, potterotter and 11 guests