U Penn 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Georgiana
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby Georgiana » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Penn = Collegiality people!! Get with the program! :wink:

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm

puppins wrote:
gahthelaw wrote:i think the more important question is whether or not (s)he has driving gloves with which to slap.


this isn't a duel challenge homey!


you can't call someone sir while threatening a slap and not make it into a duel!

User avatar
panadera
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby panadera » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
i think the more important question is whether or not (s)he has driving gloves with which to slap.


Exactly. This could be an honor thing. Bring your pistols.

Edit: Not a duel? Sad.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby MC Southstar » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 pm

I'd be amused if you challenged someone to a duel like that in the bowels of North Philly.

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:I'd be amused if you challenged someone to a duel like that in the bowels of North Philly.


pssh my best friend went to penn. its all about your honor in west philly at least

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby kittenmittons » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Georgiana wrote:Penn = Collegiality people!! Get with the program! :wink:


I noticed this when I visited. I liked it.

The Kim Jong illest
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby The Kim Jong illest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
The Kim Jong illest wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
The Kim Jong illest wrote:HEY STOP SHITTING ALL OVER OUR THREAD YOU DOUCHE BAGS


Look at the author of the thread. All your UPenn thread is mine


Give me your address sir, I am going to slap you in person.


haha slap. Are you a girl?


You won't be laughing when you feel the sting of my open hand, bitch.

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 pm

The Kim Jong illest wrote:
You won't be laughing when you feel the sting of my open hand, bitch.


Koreans aren't scary

User avatar
underachiever
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:09 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby underachiever » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Georgiana wrote:Penn = Collegiality people!! Get with the program! :wink:


Its finals time, if hear that one more time i will fight the person who says it....although it is true

02082010
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby 02082010 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, that turned into a mini-shitstorm.

The Kim Jong illest
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby The Kim Jong illest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
The Kim Jong illest wrote:
You won't be laughing when you feel the sting of my open hand, bitch.


Koreans aren't scary


Then why are we devoting so much time to stopping them, sir? GAME SET AND MATCH.

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm

The Kim Jong illest wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
The Kim Jong illest wrote:
You won't be laughing when you feel the sting of my open hand, bitch.


Koreans aren't scary


Then why are we devoting so much time to stopping them, sir? GAME SET AND MATCH.


Nuke em

02082010
Posts: 2034
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby 02082010 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm still at 11/11 for all those who reported the 11/11 -> 12/3 update.

User avatar
kurama20
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby kurama20 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

puppins wrote:
kurama20 wrote:I love how someone thinks amassing close to 5000 posts on an anonymous online message board is something to be proud of. :lol:

What's even more hilarious is that puppins has hopeful confused with another poster! :lol: :lol: :lol:


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87964&p=2254488#p2254488

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87103&p=2243815#p2243815


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


In all fairness hopeful didn't really write that, someone has his password. That actually makes me a bit nervous myself....

User avatar
maudlinstreet
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby maudlinstreet » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:16 pm

kurama20 wrote:
puppins wrote:
kurama20 wrote:I love how someone thinks amassing close to 5000 posts on an anonymous online message board is something to be proud of. :lol:

What's even more hilarious is that puppins has hopeful confused with another poster! :lol: :lol: :lol:


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87964&p=2254488#p2254488

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=87103&p=2243815#p2243815


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


In all fairness hopeful didn't really write that, someone has his password. That actually makes me a bit nervous myself....

yah he did

User avatar
PoorOrpheus
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby PoorOrpheus » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I applied RD, went Complete 11/17, and am now Under Review 12/3. Where do other RD people stand?

ankit
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby ankit » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am

PoorOrpheus wrote:I applied RD, went Complete 11/17, and am now Under Review 12/3. Where do other RD people stand?


Under Committee Review since 10/29. No change in date.

User avatar
Burberry by Burberry
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby Burberry by Burberry » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am

Finally went Under Committee Review after calling Penn today.

shchj
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby shchj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 am

hopefulundergrad wrote:I'm still at 11/11 for all those who reported the 11/11 -> 12/3 update.

Same for me. I'm upset since my numbers make Penn a reach for me.

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby puppleberry finn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 am

shchj wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:I'm still at 11/11 for all those who reported the 11/11 -> 12/3 update.

Same for me. I'm upset since my numbers make Penn a reach for me.

I didn't get an update on my status date (I've been under review forever, same date, and was at complete for almost a month before that), and my numbers are kinda auto-admity. So I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.

psychomohel
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby psychomohel » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 am

puppins wrote:
shchj wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:I'm still at 11/11 for all those who reported the 11/11 -> 12/3 update.

Same for me. I'm upset since my numbers make Penn a reach for me.

I didn't get an update on my status date (I've been under review forever, same date, and was at complete for almost a month before that), and my numbers are kinda auto-admity. So I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.


+1

shchj
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby shchj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 am

psychomohel wrote:
puppins wrote:
shchj wrote:
hopefulundergrad wrote:I'm still at 11/11 for all those who reported the 11/11 -> 12/3 update.

Same for me. I'm upset since my numbers make Penn a reach for me.

I didn't get an update on my status date (I've been under review forever, same date, and was at complete for almost a month before that), and my numbers are kinda auto-admity. So I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.


+1


It gives me some hope.
But perhaps the status checker update is same for auto-admits and auto-rejects. And you're the former, i'm the latter...

etlien
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:08 am

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby etlien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Also went to 'Under Review' 12/3. Wonder what it actually means? Close to decision?

duodora
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby duodora » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 pm

etlien wrote:Also went to 'Under Review' 12/3. Wonder what it actually means? Close to decision?


Dunno, I started out under review at 11/2 or something like that and it switched to 11/24, but I haven't heard anything since then. Who knows?

annabell
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: U Penn 2010

Postby annabell » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 pm

When do you think RD people under review for the first time this week will get a decision?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, Ferrisjso, NotAGolfer, potterotter, studyingeveryday, Tazewell, WamBamThankYouMaam and 16 guests