0L Hoping for 1 wrote:Well good job Penn, I have moved from Penn being my number one choice to now seriously considering withdrawing because I just spoke with them on the phone and they think the that the earliest "held" candidates will hear back is Mid-March.
No point in withdrawing though; you can always just wait and see what happens. Mid-March is still scholarship negotiation time, before deposits are due.
I guess thats true, but I want to have an idea of where I am going by that time so I guess I will just wait and if they dont give me a scholarship then send them a no thank you letter.
She also said that it is most likely going to be April when we hear back? I dont know though, maybe she was lowering expectations but that sucks if true, I freakin applied in September with above median numbers.