UCLA?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Veritas » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:22 pm

rondemarino wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:

umm it's not exciting :lol:


oh.... damn. Well, even if it's not, I'm still a little curious.[/quote]

Its on the order of a "water is wet" revelation. One simple public post could have easily replaced all this artificial drama.[/quote]
+1, I might have given it one big :roll: ...lol

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby finalaspects » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Veritas wrote:
rondemarino wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:

umm it's not exciting :lol:


oh.... damn. Well, even if it's not, I'm still a little curious.


Its on the order of a "water is wet" revelation. One simple public post could have easily replaced all this artificial drama.[/quote]
+1, I might have given it one big :roll: ...lol[/quote]

can you pm me in the information please?

User avatar
hhg
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby hhg » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 pm

rondemarino wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:

umm it's not exciting :lol:


oh.... damn. Well, even if it's not, I'm still a little curious.[/quote]

Its on the order of a "water is wet" revelation. One simple public post could have easily replaced all this artificial drama.[/quote]

agreed. not worth the trouble.

User avatar
Jacques
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Jacques » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

rondemarino wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:

umm it's not exciting :lol:


oh.... damn. Well, even if it's not, I'm still a little curious.[/quote]

Its on the order of a "water is wet" revelation. One simple public post could have easily replaced all this artificial drama.[/quote]

Having learned the info myself last night, I can say that it's not shocking, or particularly gamechanging at that.

It's certainly positive, though, if in a "butterfly effect" sort of way.

User avatar
alirod12
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby alirod12 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

No love from UCLA yet. Disappointed. I was hoping they'd offer me a nice scholly as well. Snarf, snarf.

#s on LSN.

User avatar
crombot
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby crombot » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

I haven't heard a peep from UCLA....been complete since 11/9.

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby IAFG » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

managamy wrote:It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D

I found you a new tar:

--ImageRemoved--

a massive toolbox.

User avatar
capitalacq
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby capitalacq » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

IAFG wrote:
managamy wrote:It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D

I found you a new tar:

--ImageRemoved--

a massive toolbox.

TITCR.

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby finalaspects » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

managamy wrote:It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D


yea you don't need to respond to my pm... it seems like you wanted this sort of attention though...

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby jks289 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm

capitalacq wrote:
IAFG wrote:
managamy wrote:It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D

I found you a new tar:

--ImageRemoved--

a massive toolbox.

TITCR.


Not nearly as good as when she was giving condescending "chin up" encouragement on the Pessimism thread (i think), right after being accepted to Harvard.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby IAFG » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

jks289 wrote:
capitalacq wrote:
IAFG wrote:
managamy wrote:It's hilarious how everyone is offering their descriptions of what I had to say. Jacques is right to say that it's not mind-boggling, game-changing, or shocking in any way. It's positive but very small; I didn't want to be public with it because it concerns me personally, not because it's shocking. People who know are free to PM people who want to know; also, it looks like I have about 15 more PMs so I'll be responding soon. Honestly, though, it's nothing to stress over. :D

I found you a new tar:

--ImageRemoved--

a massive toolbox.

TITCR.


Not nearly as good as when she was giving condescending "chin up" encouragement on the Pessimism thread (i think), right after being accepted to Harvard.

it was a culmination of toolish posts that led to this tar recommendation.

User avatar
rondemarino
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rondemarino » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 pm

IAFG wrote:it was a culmination of toolish posts that led to this tar recommendation.


I'm definitely coming around to this line of thinking after checking out the beginning of the USS Pessimissm thread.

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Responded to all of the PMs. I'm a "he," FWIW. Thanks for the snarky remarks, which I'll remember before the next time I think about doing something considerate.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby IAFG » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:08 pm

managamy wrote:Responded to all of the PMs. I'm a "he," FWIW. Thanks for the snarky remarks, which I'll remember before the next time I think about doing something considerate.

thinking at all before posting, even uncharitable thoughts, would be an improvement.

User avatar
LvingLegend
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby LvingLegend » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA

Mosca
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby Mosca » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA

:shock: That is very surprising that they would reject a 170+ this early.

User avatar
jks289
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby jks289 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA


Wow shocking! With a 172? That's a huge bummer, but you're going to have great options this cycle. Good luck!

User avatar
rondemarino
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rondemarino » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA


ED to UVA?

User avatar
LvingLegend
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby LvingLegend » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm

rondemarino wrote:
LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA


ED to UVA?



doesn't the file need to be complete by the 15th?

User avatar
rondemarino
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rondemarino » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

LvingLegend wrote:
rondemarino wrote:
LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA


ED to UVA?



doesn't the file need to be complete by the 15th?


I assume you have a P.S done, have taken the LSAT and have recs in, right?

User avatar
LvingLegend
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby LvingLegend » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 pm

rondemarino wrote:
LvingLegend wrote:
rondemarino wrote:
LvingLegend wrote:Rejected. Not even a fucking wait list. FUCLA


ED to UVA?



doesn't the file need to be complete by the 15th?


I assume you have a P.S done, have taken the LSAT and have recs in, right?



Yea. But it takes a couple days for LSAC to send the information and the certification letter would take a couple days getting there.

User avatar
rondemarino
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rondemarino » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm

LvingLegend wrote:Yea. But it takes a couple days for LSAC to send the information and the certification letter would take a couple days getting there.


I guess the worst that happens is you don't get in ED?

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby SanBun » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm

how does UCLA send out decisions (acceptances and rejections)??? snail mail or email?

User avatar
SanBun
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby SanBun » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm

SanBun wrote:how does UCLA send out decisions (acceptances and rejections)??? snail mail or email?


AND: do they have a status checker??




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 88234, ad34964n, afenthiko1, airwrecka, Anon.y.mousse., cyclawps, lillawyer2, Majestic-12 [Bot], mritter3, NotAGolfer, pantsuitchic, ProductofUnreality, sonyco, TriSapien and 28 guests