UCLA?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby TheWire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:19 pm

wackjickham wrote:I should mark this thread seeing as I applied. I kind of applied on a whim, it's the only school on the west coast I threw an app at. Been looking at it though, and it looks great. I hope I'll hear back from them soon.

Also, nice 'tar to the guy above me. Edit: I meant "TheWire", but the other one is nice too :)


I must say, although I respect McNulty's skills as a true "PO-Lice"...I'm more of a Marlo man myself...simply ruthless lol

Always good to see who knows proper television!

User avatar
wackjickham
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby wackjickham » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm

TheWire wrote:
wackjickham wrote:I should mark this thread seeing as I applied. I kind of applied on a whim, it's the only school on the west coast I threw an app at. Been looking at it though, and it looks great. I hope I'll hear back from them soon.

Also, nice 'tar to the guy above me. Edit: I meant "TheWire", but the other one is nice too :)


I must say, although I respect McNulty's skills as a true "PO-Lice"...I'm more of a Marlo man myself...simply ruthless lol

Always good to see who knows proper television!


For me it's McNulty > Omar > Bunny > Marlo > Stringer > Michael >>>>>>>> Beadie (worst character ever)

But thats the great thing about the show, everyone finds someone to make their favorite.

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Veritas » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:27 pm

the tuition hikes are disheartening.

User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby TheWire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

wackjickham wrote:
TheWire wrote:
wackjickham wrote:I should mark this thread seeing as I applied. I kind of applied on a whim, it's the only school on the west coast I threw an app at. Been looking at it though, and it looks great. I hope I'll hear back from them soon.

Also, nice 'tar to the guy above me. Edit: I meant "TheWire", but the other one is nice too :)


I must say, although I respect McNulty's skills as a true "PO-Lice"...I'm more of a Marlo man myself...simply ruthless lol

Always good to see who knows proper television!


For me it's McNulty > Omar > Bunny > Marlo > Stringer > Michael >>>>>>>> Beadie (worst character ever)

But thats the great thing about the show, everyone finds someone to make their favorite.


HAHA...i def. know what you mean...for me tho (as opposed to what my tar may depict):

Chris > Marlo and Avon > Stringer > Omar > Michael

I guess u can see where my loyalties lie...lol...I must admit tho that I loved Stringer more than I loved any character in any show/series/or movie until rewatching the show!

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 pm

TheWire wrote:
wackjickham wrote:
TheWire wrote:
wackjickham wrote:I should mark this thread seeing as I applied. I kind of applied on a whim, it's the only school on the west coast I threw an app at. Been looking at it though, and it looks great. I hope I'll hear back from them soon.

Also, nice 'tar to the guy above me. Edit: I meant "TheWire", but the other one is nice too :)


I must say, although I respect McNulty's skills as a true "PO-Lice"...I'm more of a Marlo man myself...simply ruthless lol

Always good to see who knows proper television!


For me it's McNulty > Omar > Bunny > Marlo > Stringer > Michael >>>>>>>> Beadie (worst character ever)

But thats the great thing about the show, everyone finds someone to make their favorite.


HAHA...i def. know what you mean...for me tho (as opposed to what my tar may depict):

Chris > Marlo and Avon > Stringer > Omar > Michael

I guess u can see where my loyalties lie...lol...I must admit tho that I loved Stringer more than I loved any character in any show/series/or movie until rewatching the show!



Watch your mouth, don't be calling people "flamers" that's discrimination and degradation of homosexuals. If you continue to use it, I will have to send your quote's to the MODS.

User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby TheWire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm

r u seriously back?

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm

TheWire wrote:
real lawyerwives wrote:Oh and about the URM, prior to his LSN profile being deleted, for those of you who didnt see it, he went on a rant about how he was Asian and wished he was black or something because then he would not have been waitlisted at UVA.


+1...and about how astonished he was the he got waitlisted at UVA but that it was ok because he "had a few acceptances in the bag"

flame...douche..."reh-tarhd"



flame...douche..."reh-tarhd"...wow I should report you now.

User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby TheWire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 pm

everyone else have fun beating this guy up...ill come back later to see how it went down!

Every1Needs2GET-A-LIFE

User avatar
crackberry
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Haha dude calm down. You antagonized a lot of people, then when you realized you pissed so many people off you pretended you were joking. If you actually didn't care, you would never have created another TLS name and rejoined. YOU, sir, are the one that needs to chill.

I say this because a lot of people have gotten into both UCLA and UT but don't go around promoting themselves all over the place. What's the point of rubbing it in?

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

It's b/c I got banned. This was my first time using this, I didn't know people were such dbags, especially "those" people. Some people are just hating on the fact that I got in with a lsdas 3.406, but neglect the fact that I went to a Top 20 UG and that I am an ENGINEERING MAJOR with a 3.89 GPA, and I wrote about how I wanted to pursue a career in patent law (still not sure if I want to go into patent litigation...work is not as steady). Chocolate Face.

User avatar
rondemarino
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rondemarino » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

--ImageRemoved--

rabble
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rabble » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:
TheWire wrote:
real lawyerwives wrote:Oh and about the URM, prior to his LSN profile being deleted, for those of you who didnt see it, he went on a rant about how he was Asian and wished he was black or something because then he would not have been waitlisted at UVA.


+1...and about how astonished he was the he got waitlisted at UVA but that it was ok because he "had a few acceptances in the bag"

flame...douche..."reh-tarhd"



flame...douche..."reh-tarhd"...wow I should report you now.



And I'll just put some popcorn in the microwave.....

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby finalaspects » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:Watch your mouth, don't be calling people "flamers" that's discrimination and degradation of homosexuals. If you continue to use it, I will have to send your quote's to the MODS.


Those posts about never coming back and posting on TLS or using LSN were lies im assuming? Why'd you even bother making those statements if you were coming back?
Last edited by finalaspects on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
crackberry
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:It's b/c I got banned. This was my first time using this, I didn't know people were such dbags, especially "those" people. Some people are just hating on the fact that I got in with a lsdas 3.406, but neglect the fact that I went to a Top 20 UG and that I am an ENGINEERING MAJOR with a 3.89 GPA, and I wrote about how I wanted to pursue a career in patent law (still not sure if I want to go into patent litigation...work is not as steady). Chocolate Face.

You're misguided. You're the one at fault here man. What's the point of going into threads of schools like St. John's and posting something to the equivalent of "What's St. John's? I've never heard of anything outside the T20." What do you gain from that? Please, explain...

HerseyChris
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby HerseyChris » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 pm

rabble wrote:

And I'll just put some popcorn in the microwave.....


--ImageRemoved--

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've used this gif.

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

rondemarino wrote:--ImageRemoved--


that must be you. B/c based off that description, that describes you more than me. You post way more than I do, and you are antagonizing me. How does that make you any better than me? You and your faulty logic, take a good look at your post, it's you bro not me.

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:
rondemarino wrote:--ImageRemoved--


that must be you. B/c based off that description, that describes you more than me. You post way more than I do, and you are antagonizing me. How does that make you any better than me? You and your faulty logic, take a good look at your post, it's you bro not me.


Read your own username and go do something else for a while. People are neither convincing nor logical when they are angry. If you just let it go and admitted you were wrong, it'd blow over and you could regain respect, but you continue to draw fire as if you had nothing better to do.
Last edited by MC Southstar on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:51 pm

crackberry wrote:
Every1Needs2Chill wrote:It's b/c I got banned. This was my first time using this, I didn't know people were such dbags, especially "those" people. Some people are just hating on the fact that I got in with a lsdas 3.406, but neglect the fact that I went to a Top 20 UG and that I am an ENGINEERING MAJOR with a 3.89 GPA, and I wrote about how I wanted to pursue a career in patent law (still not sure if I want to go into patent litigation...work is not as steady). Chocolate Face.

You're misguided. You're the one at fault here man. What's the point of going into threads of schools like St. John's and posting something to the equivalent of "What's St. John's? I've never heard of anything outside the T20." What do you gain from that? Please, explain...



3 words...4-2-0...I have been celebrating non-stop. It was a joke.

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby finalaspects » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:that must be you. B/c based off that description, that describes you more than me. You post way more than I do, and you are antagonizing me. How does that make you any better than me? You and your faulty logic, take a good look at your post, it's you bro not me.


Technically, he never said he was referring to you. But you made that connection in your own head. Wonder what that means...

why did you come back after you said you wouldn't anyways?

User avatar
MC Southstar
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby MC Southstar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:3 words...4-2-0...I have been celebrating non-stop. It was a joke.


That should make you a nicer person. Seriously. You got issues.

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

finalaspects wrote:
Every1Needs2Chill wrote:that must be you. B/c based off that description, that describes you more than me. You post way more than I do, and you are antagonizing me. How does that make you any better than me? You and your faulty logic, take a good look at your post, it's you bro not me.


Technically, he never said he was referring to you. But you made that connection in your own head. Wonder what that means...

why did you come back after you said you wouldn't anyways?


It's called making inferences, he posted that and has been calling me a "flamer" a rude degrading homosexual insult that should not be tolerated by any student pursuing a law degree. If you failed to make inferences on the LSAT that's your problem, and based off this small sample, I see that it's a possibility.

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm

shadowfrost000 wrote:
Every1Needs2Chill wrote:3 words...4-2-0...I have been celebrating non-stop. It was a joke.


That should make you a nicer person. Seriously. You got issues.


wow, it's called a joke. You guys need to chill out.

rabble
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby rabble » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Not to highjack this wonderful thread or anything, but about how long did it take for people to get letters after the acceptance call?

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: UCLA?

Postby finalaspects » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Every1Needs2Chill wrote:It's called making inferences, he posted that and has been calling me a "flamer" a rude degrading homosexual insult that should not be tolerated by any student pursuing a law degree. If you failed to make inferences on the LSAT that's your problem, and based off this small sample, I see that it's a possibility.


Yes, but that inference wasn't necessarily 100%. High probability but not 100%. Probably why i scored higher than you on the LSAT.

and you manged to avoid my question on why you came back, after stating that you wouldn't?
Last edited by finalaspects on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Every1Needs2Chill
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Re: UCLA?

Postby Every1Needs2Chill » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

not sure, me and my friend received ours via snail mail. Although he did receive his a week earlier than mine.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, ellielaw, lillawyer2, Long shot hero, potterotter and 14 guests