BC Law 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
slowmo2385
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby slowmo2385 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:37 pm

I arrived home (MO) for winter break today at the same time that my mailman got there. I snatched the mail from his hand, rifled through it and found a gold envelope with no return address.... "Season's Greetings from SLU Law" along with a slip of paper telling me that I was accepted and the packet was sent to my current address. Yay. I suppose it was friendly of them and an acceptance was better than what I'm expecting from BC, just disappointed to wait another day.

Congrats to those above!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:39 pm

I hope so...this is crazy im so happy!

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby krispykitten » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Veritas wrote:
tram988 wrote:
Veritas wrote:
tram988 wrote:ACCEPTED!!!! my #1 choice!!!! 163/3.96!!!

CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D

I love you man!! I cant believe this. This was a semi-reach for me!

<3 I'm so happy for you!

oooo maybe we'll be classmates!!


CONGRATS!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Kitten have you gotten in?? Can you believe I got in!?

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm

tram988 wrote:ACCEPTED!!!! my #1 choice!!!! 163/3.96!!!



TRAM!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

haha YAY!!! Burger are you in?!!?!?

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 pm

tram988 wrote:haha YAY!!! Burger are you in?!!?!?


Nope! I didn't even apply EA. I am just super happy for you!!!!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 pm

I cant believe it. I checked the graphs on LSN and there have been few, if any, 163's that have gotten in. I need a drink! Come celebrate!

Clair1331
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Clair1331 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

165/3.42, rejected. Congratulations to all the admits!

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm

CONGRATS!! To everyone!

tram - as a fellow 163 you're getting my hopes up. Also my nervousness up. I'll find out soon...

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:52 pm

GobiasIndustries wrote:CONGRATS!! To everyone!

tram - as a fellow 163 you're getting my hopes up. Also my nervousness up. I'll find out soon...

Good I wish you the best man. Im rooting for all of you guys!

JOThompson
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 am

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby JOThompson » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Clair1331 wrote:165/3.42, rejected. Congratulations to all the admits!

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck on your other apps though!

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Also, I'm fairly sure the decision is sitting in the mailbox at my parents' house while they're at work. My mom will be home in an hour and a half. It's killing me!

smiley
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby smiley » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:01 pm

tram, if i get in, i will drive up north, hunt you down, and get drunk with you tonight, despite having three papers and an exam left.

please mother, if you love your baby girl . . . go check the mailbox.

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby krispykitten » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

tram988 wrote:Kitten have you gotten in?? Can you believe I got in!?


I told you you would!!!!! And I'm in too!!! I am SO EXCITED!! Now I just have to figure out when to visit BOSTON!!!

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

hahahaa smiley! You better get in we have almost identical numbers! Fingers crossed! We need to get together and drink when you get in :)

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 pm

All the positive energy in this thread is really inspiring :) Congrats to all, and I hope I have good news to make me deliriously happy really soon.

Just thought of this - where are people who've gotten their letters located? Just wondering how far they've gotten at this point :)

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 pm

GobiasIndustries wrote:All the positive energy in this thread is really inspiring :) Congrats to all, and I hope I have good news to make me deliriously happy really soon.

Just thought of this - where are people who've gotten their letters located? Just wondering how far they've gotten at this point :)

I'm in CT. When I saw the huge letter in my mail box I went bananas

tesoro
Posts: 472
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tesoro » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Congrats to the admits!

Just to update the thread, the small letter was a hold (165/3.52). I won't withdraw until I get a decision.

Good luck to the rest!

dms87
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby dms87 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 pm

South Florida here - no mail today.

Congrats to those accepted!

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:24 pm

tram988 wrote:
GobiasIndustries wrote:All the positive energy in this thread is really inspiring :) Congrats to all, and I hope I have good news to make me deliriously happy really soon.

Just thought of this - where are people who've gotten their letters located? Just wondering how far they've gotten at this point :)

I'm in CT. When I saw the huge letter in my mail box I went bananas


Ok...I'm in CT, too. Represent.

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Thanks guys. Keep being optimistic tomorrow should be the day for most of you. I have a link to my LSN for those interested.

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

GobiasIndustries wrote:
tram988 wrote:
GobiasIndustries wrote:All the positive energy in this thread is really inspiring :) Congrats to all, and I hope I have good news to make me deliriously happy really soon.

Just thought of this - where are people who've gotten their letters located? Just wondering how far they've gotten at this point :)

I'm in CT. When I saw the huge letter in my mail box I went bananas


Ok...I'm in CT, too. Represent.


+1!! C-to-the-O-to-the-NNECTICUT!!! (since out state really has no slogan and/or culture of its own, we just make it up as we go)

lawgal2010
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby lawgal2010 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

165/3.7 on hold

decision status date 12/11

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Veritas » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm

lawgal2010 wrote:165/3.7 on hold

decision status date 12/11

wow, sorry to hear.

This makes me nervous




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests