BC Law 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby krispykitten » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 am

Ok, thanks guys. It sounds like it's not alphabetical since people on both ends of the alphabet still have "Decision Pending" up.

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 am

Kitten surely it must be done by whether or not a decision has been rendered!!!

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby krispykitten » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 am

tram988 wrote:Kitten surely it must be done by whether or not a decision has been rendered!!!


Lol, no no no I totally agree-- I was just wondering if maybe they had decisions for all of us and were just putting it up in alpha order.

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am

haha I know just messing with you.

User avatar
utcris410
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby utcris410 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 am

Does BC defer some of the EA to the regular decision pool? That could be it? Some deferred, some decision made?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 am

Could be. I'm not too sure.

krispykitten
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby krispykitten » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:11 am

tram988 wrote:haha I know just messing with you.


Booooo. I'm being way too serious to pick up on that. My sarcasm detector must be broken.

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby brose002 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 am

utcris410 wrote:Does BC defer some of the EA to the regular decision pool? That could be it? Some deferred, some decision made?


I sure hope they don't

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am

BC Admissions FAQ wrote:If you submit your application by November 1 and it is completed by November 23, your decision will be mailed on December 15. If your application is denied, it is a final decision and will not be returned to the applicant pool.


So...sounds like no deferrals?

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby brose002 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 am

GobiasIndustries wrote:
BC Admissions FAQ wrote:If you submit your application by November 1 and it is completed by November 23, your decision will be mailed on December 15. If your application is denied, it is a final decision and will not be returned to the applicant pool.


So...sounds like no deferrals?


Sounds like it to me. Thanks for the update.

intlawgrl
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 am

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby intlawgrl » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Submitted EA 10/7, complete 10/16, pending 10/27 and now status changed back to complete 10/16. Guess the decision has been made!

User avatar
sarlis
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby sarlis » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm

So does 'pending decision' mean that a decision has been made, or that they are still deciding?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm

sarlis wrote:So does 'pending decision' mean that a decision has been made, or that they are still deciding?

The consensus seems to be that if you have decision pending a decision has not been made yet.

User avatar
sarlis
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby sarlis » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 pm

tram988 wrote:
sarlis wrote:So does 'pending decision' mean that a decision has been made, or that they are still deciding?

The consensus seems to be that if you have decision pending a decision has not been made yet.



but it will be, soon?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

If you submitted EA then you will definitely have a decision mailed on the 15th.

smiley
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby smiley » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:16 pm

my status checker changed too. i'm a little nervous though, because my LSAT is unimpressive and it seems like the higher LSATs who posted here don't have a decision yet? any merit to this? bad omen?

also . . . if they've reached a decision will they mail now? or are they literally going to keep it on their desks until 12/15?

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 pm

No idea. They may make us wait. However, on LSN, I have seen that people have received their decisions 12/12. Who knows.

User avatar
Notor
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 11:32 am

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Notor » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 pm

tram988 wrote:No idea. They may make us wait. However, on LSN, I have seen that people have received their decisions 12/12. Who knows.

That could just be the date on the letter, as in the day they printed the letters. I don't think that actually means the day when they received the decision.

User avatar
Katerina
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby Katerina » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm

BC's website is very specific that they mail the letters on 12/15... I wouldn't run to your mailbox before then.

One more week, guys- we can do it :P

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby brose002 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

My status changed to Pending Decision 12/8/09. before it was pending decision 10/27/09

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Notor wrote:
tram988 wrote:No idea. They may make us wait. However, on LSN, I have seen that people have received their decisions 12/12. Who knows.

That could just be the date on the letter, as in the day they printed the letters. I don't think that actually means the day when they received the decision.


Could be...I have absolutely no idea. We'll see.

User avatar
utcris410
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby utcris410 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm

brose002 wrote:My status changed to Pending Decision 12/8/09. before it was pending decision 10/27/09

So did mine. Previously, pending decision was removed yesterday.

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby brose002 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Just for everyone's info, my stats are 168/3.00

tram988
Posts: 1161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby tram988 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Wait you guys have decision pending again?

Mines gone.

User avatar
brose002
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: BC Law 2010

Postby brose002 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 pm

tram988 wrote:Wait you guys have decision pending again?

Mines gone.


Yeah mine's up,and says 12/8/09




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], hellohalo, LawSchoolTitan, Motionsinlemons, sjs12, smartmoon, teddy0913, ws120 and 18 guests