USC 2010!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
texaspecial88
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby texaspecial88 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

complete since 11/11 what does this mean?

should i call?

User avatar
roundabout
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby roundabout » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

SilverE2 wrote:In review 2/24

168/3.5

I would love to be optimistic but expecting a waitlist...my 6th this cycle. :(

*edit*

Oh and I was complete 10/20. So there's hope for all you guys still at complete!


I was accepted a couple weeks ago with similar numbers. Don't lose hope!

User avatar
1800calturk
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby 1800calturk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

I've been debating this to death in the UCI forum, so I thought I'd get all of your opinions. Are any of you acceptees considering UC Irvine at all?

User avatar
Hattori Hanzo
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby Hattori Hanzo » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm

My friend just got waitlisted at USC and is wondering if he should send a LOCI immediately and if there's anything USC specific that he should write about in the LOCI. Any idea? :)

User avatar
1800calturk
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby 1800calturk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Hattori Hanzo wrote:My friend just got waitlisted at USC and is wondering if he should send a LOCI immediately and if there's anything USC specific that he should write about in the LOCI. Any idea? :)


I'd imagine sending the LOCI as soon as you can is always a good idea. From everything I've heard, they pretty much just want to know that you are still interested so it doesn't really matter what you say. I'd just keep it short and write briefly on why USC is still your top choice, and make it clear you still want an acceptance. Goodluck to your friend!

Jockin Jay-Z
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby Jockin Jay-Z » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Has anybody gone DR this week? [excluding waitlists]

User avatar
initech
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby initech » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 pm

IR 2/24 updated from 2/22

User avatar
chango
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:28 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby chango » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 am

texaspecial88 wrote:complete since 11/11 what does this mean?

should i call?



I've been "in review" for last three weeks. grrrrrr.
Last edited by chango on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby finalaspects » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 am

initech wrote:IR 2/24 updated from 2/22


do you mind sharing your stats? PM if not public, or you can also use the 25/50/75 numbers if wish?

jman77
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby jman77 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:27 am

Complete 2/9 and no movement since.

User avatar
foxyeconomist
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby foxyeconomist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 am

chango wrote:I've been "in review" for last three weeks. grrrrrr.

Once Monday rolls around, me too.

User avatar
burtonrideclub
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:10 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby burtonrideclub » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 am

Complete since 11/24, I've hard nothing since. Considering my stats no news is good news I guess.

User avatar
Quine
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby Quine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

finalaspects wrote:
initech wrote:IR 2/24 updated from 2/22


do you mind sharing your stats? PM if not public, or you can also use the 25/50/75 numbers if wish?


He's mentioned them like, 4 times in the last couple weeks. Search his posts [before you ask].

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby finalaspects » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:55 am

mctj wrote:
finalaspects wrote:
initech wrote:IR 2/24 updated from 2/22


do you mind sharing your stats? PM if not public, or you can also use the 25/50/75 numbers if wish?


He's mentioned them like, 4 times in the last couple weeks. Search his posts [before you ask].


yea i actually searched as soon as i asked.

gobears09
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby gobears09 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 pm

jman77 wrote:Complete 2/9 and no movement since.


Complete since 1/26 and no movement

User avatar
Charles Barkley
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby Charles Barkley » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:20 pm

gobears09 wrote:
jman77 wrote:Complete 2/9 and no movement since.


Complete since 1/26 and no movement

Complete since 1/6 and no movement.

User avatar
jgulia45
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:03 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby jgulia45 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm

well i am most likely withdrawing in the next week or two if i don't hear anything on scholarship so maybe that will help :)

savesthedayajb
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby savesthedayajb » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Charles Barkley wrote:
gobears09 wrote:
jman77 wrote:Complete 2/9 and no movement since.


Complete since 1/26 and no movement

Complete since 1/6 and no movement.


1/14 for me :?

finalaspects
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby finalaspects » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm

savesthedayajb wrote:1/14 for me :?


im 1/14 as well. check your pm!

mdgold
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby mdgold » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

savesthedayajb wrote:
Charles Barkley wrote:
gobears09 wrote:
jman77 wrote:Complete 2/9 and no movement since.


Complete since 1/26 and no movement

Complete since 1/6 and no movement.


1/14 for me :?


Complete since 11/23 and no movement

nyskidude
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 am

Re: USC 2010!

Postby nyskidude » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol:

I just noticed something on the USC status checker page:

"The Law School admissions process operates on a rolling basis. Meaning, we begin to make admission decisions before the application priority date. Applications that are completed by February 1 receive priority review."

I was complete 10/14, and have yet to go into review. I'd hate to see what people who DIDN'T get priority review are going to have to go through.

User avatar
msch0i
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby msch0i » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

nyskidude wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol:

I just noticed something on the USC status checker page:

"The Law School admissions process operates on a rolling basis. Meaning, we begin to make admission decisions before the application priority date. Applications that are completed by February 1 receive priority review."

I was complete 10/14, and have yet to go into review. I'd hate to see what people who DIDN'T get priority review are going to have to go through.


An auto-reject in mid-May -__-.

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby SilverE2 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

texaspecial88 wrote:complete since 11/11 what does this mean?

should i call?


I was complete 10/20, and went under review a few days ago. I wouldn't call.

luckyjd
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby luckyjd » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:05 pm

finalaspects wrote:
savesthedayajb wrote:1/14 for me :?


im 1/14 as well. check your pm!


1/15 ... waiting for my 8-10 weeks to go by

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: USC 2010!

Postby Veritas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:05 pm

SilverE2 wrote:
texaspecial88 wrote:complete since 11/11 what does this mean?

should i call?


I was complete 10/20, and went under review a few days ago. I wouldn't call.

did you get any word from Mich?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], mccracal and 4 guests