dutchstriker wrote:Boba Fett wrote:dutchstriker wrote:I was told today that I would either be accepted or waitlisted. (I requested an expedited decision due to NYU scholarship deadline.)
Did they say whether or not they'll let you know before the NYU deadline?
No. They told me they expected to have most decisions out by April 9. So I probably could have asked for an extension, but I'd already made up my mind.
April 9, huh? That's one week.