Yale 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby r6_philly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 pm

It said "a few"! Good luck everyone!

User avatar
Unitas
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Unitas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


That is the best thing ever.... Well ever posted on their twitter. I bet that was in response to Herb.. Meaning they must be reading this thread. :)

We need a waving smiley.. I would wave.

User avatar
adameus
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby adameus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


epic!

User avatar
Pausanias
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Pausanias » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm

adameus wrote:
Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


epic!


Wow. He may be a troll, but he's our troll, the snobbiest kind who only deigns to troll Y. I have to admit, I was starting to believe him...

User avatar
Herb Watchfell
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Herb Watchfell » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby r6_philly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Herb Watchfell wrote:Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.


Love your new tar though.

User avatar
adameus
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby adameus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Herb Watchfell wrote:Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.


poor Herbie.

User avatar
BioEBear2010
Posts: 745
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby BioEBear2010 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm

adameus wrote:
Herb Watchfell wrote:Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.


poor Herbie.

Herbie Fully Loaded. Perhaps Obama will pardon him.

Also, that new 'tar is awesome.

User avatar
dudester
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby dudester » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 pm

YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--

User avatar
adameus
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby adameus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:34 pm

dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


what do you think this means?

Lysis
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Lysis » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 pm

dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


OMG!! That's my favorite video in the world. I literally watched it this morning...hoping it's a sign.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby r6_philly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:37 pm

dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


Yale. Admissions. Is. Awesome!

I wish all schools made the admissions process fun like this :)

User avatar
adameus
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby adameus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

r6_philly wrote:
dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


Yale. Admissions. Is. Awesome!

I wish all schools made the admissions process fun like this :)


blatant yale ass kissing ....

User avatar
dudester
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby dudester » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

adameus wrote:
dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


what do you think this means?


Shh, don't feed the YLS admission trolls.

User avatar
theadw
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby theadw » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 pm

dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


(a) Tubbs sang this song in an early episode of Miami Vice.

(b) Rockwell is Berry Gordy's son, and still only managed one hit.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby r6_philly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 pm

adameus wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


Yale. Admissions. Is. Awesome!

I wish all schools made the admissions process fun like this :)


blatant yale ass kissing ....


I decided against the subtle approach - professing your love never works when you beat around the bushes

User avatar
Herb Watchfell
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Herb Watchfell » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:59 pm

dudester wrote:YLS Twitter: For some reason, (203) has this song running through its head today. --LinkRemoved--


Asha = Kash (LinkRemoved)

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby CardinalRules » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Unitas wrote:
Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


That is the best thing ever.... Well ever posted on their twitter. I bet that was in response to Herb.. Meaning they must be reading this thread. :)

We need a waving smiley.. I would wave.


What? How did their Twitter expose Herb?

User avatar
crackberry
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby crackberry » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

CardinalRules wrote:
Unitas wrote:
Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


That is the best thing ever.... Well ever posted on their twitter. I bet that was in response to Herb.. Meaning they must be reading this thread. :)

We need a waving smiley.. I would wave.


What? How did their Twitter expose Herb?

It said they didn't actually call anyone yesterday.

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby CardinalRules » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm

crackberry wrote:
CardinalRules wrote:
Unitas wrote:
Lysis wrote:Hah...Twitter confirms that Herb is a loser. Priceless.

Good luck today guys!


That is the best thing ever.... Well ever posted on their twitter. I bet that was in response to Herb.. Meaning they must be reading this thread. :)

We need a waving smiley.. I would wave.


What? How did their Twitter expose Herb?

It said they didn't actually call anyone yesterday.


I'm looking at their page and don't see the update? Is there a different page that they run?

User avatar
Unitas
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Unitas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

CardinalRules wrote:
Crackberry wrote:
CardinalRules wrote:
Unitas wrote:That is the best thing ever.... Well ever posted on their twitter. I bet that was in response to Herb.. Meaning they must be reading this thread. :)

We need a waving smiley.. I would wave.


What? How did their Twitter expose Herb?

It said they didn't actually call anyone yesterday.


I'm looking at their page and don't see the update? Is there a different page that they run?


They deleted it, it was there..

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby CardinalRules » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Poor Herb picked the one wrong day on which to announce his "acceptance." You have to feel sorry for his misfortune.

What did the update say? Just that they didn't make any calls? It's odd that they would bother writing something to that effect.

The current update doesn't make much sense to me; I don't think that it implies calls today, though.

User avatar
Unitas
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Unitas » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 pm

CardinalRules wrote:Poor Herb picked the one wrong day on which to announce his "acceptance." You have to feel sorry for his misfortune.

What did the update say? Just that they didn't make any calls? It's odd that they would bother writing something to that effect.

The current update doesn't make much sense to me; I don't think that it implies calls today, though.


The other update said something like: "Got pulled into meetings yesterday... Didn't make any calls - sorry. But will make calls today"

Then the whole: he's watching you post.

Now they deleted the tweet, methinks they are screwing with us on all levels.

User avatar
Pausanias
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Yale 2010

Postby Pausanias » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Unitas wrote:They deleted it, it was there..


I saw it too. Eerie...

User avatar
bloodonthetracks
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Yale 2010

Postby bloodonthetracks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Unitas wrote:
CardinalRules wrote:Poor Herb picked the one wrong day on which to announce his "acceptance." You have to feel sorry for his misfortune.

What did the update say? Just that they didn't make any calls? It's odd that they would bother writing something to that effect.

The current update doesn't make much sense to me; I don't think that it implies calls today, though.


The other update said something like: "Got pulled into meetings yesterday... Didn't make any calls - sorry. But will make calls today"

Then the whole: he's watching you post.

Now they deleted the tweet, methinks they are screwing with us on all levels.


if you follow ylsadmissions, you can still see the deleted tweet on your twitter homepage.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”