trialjunky wrote: dhg5004 wrote:
goflmarlins wrote:i called admissions trying to see if i could figure out when we would hear something from the waitlist.... they said we could be waiting until two weeks before school starts. but the woman's tone of voice makes me believe we won't be hearing anything for awhile
i called last week and heard the same thing. i think i'll be withdrawing. there is NO way i would pick up and move to Miami 2 weeks before classes start. noooo way.
You going to retake and wait or enroll in a diff. school?
hard to say. I didn't get into Cardozo/Temple (my two top schools) probably because I applied in MArch (i know stupid)
I'm beginning to even question the law school idea in general. My LSAT wasn't high enough to get any considerable amount of money from a t2 school...just enough to get me into a couple. But I can't imagine paying full tuition for some of these schools....
I'm still waiting on Rutgers....still pending. I applied in April (lol)
But to be honest I think I'll either reapply to just a couple schools for next year or bag the law school idea and move to NYC and look for a job and then maybe pursue my MBA. I'm just beginning to be fearful of the fact that I could be 150k in debt in 3 years without any chance of finding a job I enjoy (that pays) and that doesn't work me into the ground (at 80hrs/week)
i have some thinking to do I guess.