Berkeley 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
CardinalRules

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

gymboree wrote:post-7pm EST. 5pm PST is looming large.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dean Tom is already home with his family, planning their Thanksgiving feast and completely oblivious to everyone who is trying to peer over his shoulder.

tintin

Postby tintin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm

managamy wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Dean Tom is already home with his family, planning their Thanksgiving feast and completely oblivious to everyone who is trying to peer over his shoulder.

Yeah, i think at this point we are pretty much wasting our time pining over berkeley till after thanksgiving....

but i will start sharpening my guillotine. voidsix where are yooooou...... :twisted:

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 pm

tintin wrote:
managamy wrote:

Yeah, i think at this point we are pretty much wasting our time pining over berkeley till after thanksgiving....

but i will start sharpening my guillotine. voidsix where are yooooou...... :twisted:

Racing towards the Mexican border, no doubt. :P

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 pm

:Trembling:

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 pm

VoidSix wrote::Trembling:

Any final requests?

gymboree

Postby gymboree » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Let's pardon him and call him Courage.

CyLaw

Postby CyLaw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

gymboree wrote:

Let's pardon him and call him Courage.

Crackberry issued the death warrant, so only Crackberry can pardon.

12 mins to go according to my clock.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 pm

The buzzer has sounded. 5 pm out here on the West Coast.

crackberry

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm

CyLaw wrote:Crackberry issued the death warrant, so only Crackberry can pardon.

Wow, V6, your life is in my hands.

Let's pardon him, but only because his LSN profile makes us laugh. That said, you better think before you type, my friend.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

crackberry wrote:

Let's pardon him, but only because his LSN profile makes us laugh. That said, you better think before you type, my friend.

Woah woah, we're pardoning him? hang on guys let's think this through...this could very well be the most violent thread on TLS at the moment...are we really willing to throw all that away???

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Oli wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Woah woah, we're pardoning him? hang on guys let's think this through...this could very well be the most violent thread on TLS at the moment...are we really willing to throw all that away???

Wow, how generous of you, Crackberry. Glad to see that this thread has lost some of its vindictive edge. Better karma for all of us. :D

crackberry

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Oli wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Eh, I'm alright with it. V6 is a decent enough guy. Plus there's going to be no movement for the next 4 days. Do we really want to stage countless Lego executions during that time?

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

crackberry wrote:
Oli wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Eh, I'm alright with it. V6 is a decent enough guy. Plus there's going to be no movement for the next 4 days. Do we really want to stage countless Lego executions during that time?

Alright I guess I'm on board...

*puts guillotine away with a sigh*

CyLaw

Postby CyLaw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

crackberry wrote:

Sorry. Looks like you were 2 mins too late. We only wait until 5:01 pacific for any pardons.

Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill as that he knows not it tolls for him

--ImageRemoved--

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm

CyLaw wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Sorry. Looks like you were 2 mins too late. We only wait until 5:01 pacific for any pardons.

Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill as that he knows not it tolls for him

--ImageRemoved--

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Apparently I missed the party, damn

crackberry

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 pm

CyLaw wrote:Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill as that he knows not it tolls for him

Nice John Donne adaptation.

crackberry

Postby crackberry » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

I have to say, the Photoshopping being done on this thread should be considered a strong soft in the admissions process.

Rotor

Postby Rotor » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Oli wrote:
violaboy wrote:We're all going to get in today. I can feel it.

We're all gonna get in because Dean Tom checked out this thread and was soooo impressed with lego guillotine that he decided to approve all of the applications he got so far because he knows that only TLSers are soooo keen that they get their apps in early!!!

Dean Tom could very well appreciate a Lego guillotine. Just as long as it doesn't constitute competition among students.

Hope everyone can take a break and enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend.

CyLaw

Postby CyLaw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Rotor wrote:
Oli wrote:

We're all gonna get in because Dean Tom checked out this thread and was soooo impressed with lego guillotine that he decided to approve all of the applications he got so far because he knows that only TLSers are soooo keen that they get their apps in early!!!

Dean Tom could very well appreciate a Lego guillotine. Just as long as it doesn't constitute competition among students.

Thanks Rotor. And no, no competition, just the beheading of false prophets.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

CyLaw wrote:
Rotor wrote:
Oli wrote:

Thanks Rotor. And no, no competition, just the beheading of false prophets.

Easy to say once you're in :P no competition, just love on TLS...and lego executions..

tintin

Postby tintin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 pm

ahhh, i always knew i was an executioner at heart! :lol:

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:03 am

I don't know what I'm more bummed about--the fact that Berkeley clearly changed the admissions policy it has held for the last six years, or the fact that my head will soon removed from my body.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 am

VoidSix wrote:I don't know what I'm more bummed about--the fact that Berkeley clearly changed the admissions policy it has held for the last six years, or the fact that my head will soon removed from my body.

I'm much more disappointed about the former fact.

los blancos

Postby los blancos » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 am

managamy wrote:
VoidSix wrote:I don't know what I'm more bummed about--the fact that Berkeley clearly changed the admissions policy it has held for the last six years, or the fact that my head will soon removed from my body.

I wasn't following the thread and thought that void might be referring to them reversing their GPA whoredom. I almost felt happy. Then I scrolled up. :mrgreen:

regatsrj

Postby regatsrj » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 am

boilercat wrote:
managamy wrote:

I wasn't following the thread and thought that void might be referring to them reversing their GPA whoredom. I almost felt happy. Then I scrolled up. :mrgreen:

+1,000,000

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”