Berkeley 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
neutrino
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby neutrino » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks everyone (and sorry for omitting the non-FR detail)! I thought for sure I was out after so many months in the dark, so don't give up hope if you went under review forever ago. Good luck!

User avatar
albusdumbledore
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby albusdumbledore » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:56 pm

neutrino wrote:Thanks everyone (and sorry for omitting the non-FR detail)! I thought for sure I was out after so many months in the dark, so don't give up hope if you went under review forever ago. Good luck!


You also neglected to mention your 180 LSAT.

User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm

albusdumbledore wrote:
neutrino wrote:Thanks everyone (and sorry for omitting the non-FR detail)! I thought for sure I was out after so many months in the dark, so don't give up hope if you went under review forever ago. Good luck!


You also neglected to mention your 180 LSAT.


HAH...I don't know if I want you to be joking or not...

I mean, if a 180 LSAT just gave everyone in FR a heart attack, it's almost funny Almost

texasgirl22
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby texasgirl22 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 pm

omg congrats! that gave so many of us false hope haha...

User avatar
sandiecohen47
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby sandiecohen47 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm

texasgirl22 wrote:omg congrats! that gave so many of us false hope haha...


False hope >>>>> bitter pessimism

User avatar
TheWire
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm

sandiecohen47 wrote:
texasgirl22 wrote:omg congrats! that gave so many of us false hope haha...


False hope >>>>> bitter pessimism


we'll see how u feel @ the end of the day i suppose...

welkyn
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby welkyn » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 pm

.

User avatar
sirchristaylor
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby sirchristaylor » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 pm

TheWire wrote:
albusdumbledore wrote:
neutrino wrote:Thanks everyone (and sorry for omitting the non-FR detail)! I thought for sure I was out after so many months in the dark, so don't give up hope if you went under review forever ago. Good luck!


You also neglected to mention your 180 LSAT.


HAH...I don't know if I want you to be joking or not...

I mean, if a 180 LSAT just gave everyone in FR a heart attack, it's almost funny Almost


He didn't mention the 180 LSAT score in his initial post. That was mentioned afterward.

seamonkey
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby seamonkey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:12 pm

There are some rejections being posted on LSN within the last few minutes...

cindytran872
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:58 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby cindytran872 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:14 pm

just got the rejection email. sad sad day. need to go golfing...

adgirl13
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby adgirl13 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Just got the rejection email.

Not at all surprised as I was Under Review since the end of November with no Faculty Review.

It was a nice rejection notice though, much better than UCLA's haha. They even offered me the opportunity to transfer after my first year.

Good luck to everyone else!

slenslee
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby slenslee » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 pm

adgirl13 wrote:Just got the rejection email.

Not at all surprised as I was Under Review since the end of November with no Faculty Review.

It was a nice rejection notice though, much better than UCLA's haha. They even offered me the opportunity to transfer after my first year.

Good luck to everyone else!


same here, do they mention transferring after the first year to everybody?

seamonkey
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby seamonkey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Does anyone remember if their status checker used to display any mailings? For some reason I thought that mine used to list the confirmation email, for example, but now the mailings section is blank for me.

User avatar
sirchristaylor
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby sirchristaylor » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 pm

seamonkey wrote:Does anyone remember if their status checker used to display any mailings? For some reason I thought that mine used to list the confirmation email, for example, but now the mailings section is blank for me.


Mine still shows mailings.

td6624
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby td6624 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Every 2-18 decision on LSN so far is a rejection. 7 of them.

texasgirl22
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby texasgirl22 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?

xokel87
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby xokel87 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm

texasgirl22 wrote:my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?


mine too .. I'm not sure it ever said anything? I imagine it had confirmation email? After looking at it a million times a week you'd think I'd remember!

86revolt
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby 86revolt » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 pm

td6624 wrote:Every 2-18 decision on LSN so far is a rejection. 7 of them.



i still have hope...no one with a 3.9 gpa and a 165+ LSAT has been rejected....yet?!? c'mon Berkeley...let me survive and live to fight another day

User avatar
michstudent10
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby michstudent10 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 pm

86revolt wrote:
td6624 wrote:Every 2-18 decision on LSN so far is a rejection. 7 of them.



i still have hope...no one with a 3.9 gpa and a 165+ LSAT has been rejected....yet?!? c'mon Berkeley...let me survive and live to fight another day


Haha I'm right there with you. I'm obsessively refreshing LSN & TLS now.. so much for those 2 midterms I'm supposed to be studying for!

aimhigh09
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby aimhigh09 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 pm

texasgirl22 wrote:my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?


Mine still shows the Faculty Committee notice email in mailings... WHAT DOES IT MEAN???! ;)

seamonkey
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby seamonkey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 pm

xokel87 wrote:
texasgirl22 wrote:my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?


mine too .. I'm not sure it ever said anything? I imagine it had confirmation email? After looking at it a million times a week you'd think I'd remember!


A few posts above, sirchristaylor said that he still had some mailings listed.

I hate playing these "I wonder..." and "what if?" games, but it'd be interesting to hear from some others. And maybe if folks wouldn't mind sharing their stats? I'm 170/3.9, and I don't have any mailings listed, and I'm not quite sure if I had any listed in the past.

Edit: And I am 11/9 under review, no FR.

gmichaelbluth
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby gmichaelbluth » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

aimhigh09 wrote:
texasgirl22 wrote:my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?


Mine still shows the Faculty Committee notice email in mailings... WHAT DOES IT MEAN???! ;)


Same for me. Gah, the wait is so painful...

User avatar
cougarlive
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby cougarlive » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

seamonkey wrote:
xokel87 wrote:
texasgirl22 wrote:my mailings section is blank....what used to be there?


mine too .. I'm not sure it ever said anything? I imagine it had confirmation email? After looking at it a million times a week you'd think I'd remember!


A few posts above, sirchristaylor said that he still had some mailings listed.

I hate playing these "I wonder..." and "what if?" games, but it'd be interesting to hear from some others. And maybe if folks wouldn't mind sharing their stats? I'm 170/3.9, and I don't have any mailings listed, and I'm not quite sure if I had any listed in the past.

Edit: And I am 11/9 under review, no FR.



Also 11/9 UR with No FR, and no mailings listed. Now, if only I had your LSAT/GPA combo....

86revolt
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby 86revolt » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 pm

michstudent10 wrote:
86revolt wrote:
td6624 wrote:Every 2-18 decision on LSN so far is a rejection. 7 of them.



i still have hope...no one with a 3.9 gpa and a 165+ LSAT has been rejected....yet?!? c'mon Berkeley...let me survive and live to fight another day


Haha I'm right there with you. I'm obsessively refreshing LSN & TLS now.. so much for those 2 midterms I'm supposed to be studying for!


there's a distinct possibility that i might get fired from work today. hah. but you at least have UVA as a backup plan, so it's not that bad

User avatar
los blancos
Posts: 7119
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby los blancos » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 pm

so nervous




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Lawl_Schoolz, pandaaa, xn3345, xnsch, Zoe107 and 13 guests