Berkeley 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
calicocat

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 pm

managamy wrote:IN!!!! Got the email today; I can't believe it! I thought that I would have a WL or review after the long wait. (My file was complete since 11/9.)

*shoots managamy*

Congrats you insufferable man.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 pm

managamy wrote:I wrote a 2-page, generic PS by the way, so clearly the 4-pager isn't crucial. :D

Bet that 178, 4.1 helped though

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 pm

managamy wrote:IN!!!! Got the email today; I can't believe it! I thought that I would have a WL or review after the long wait. (My file was complete since 11/9.)

GTFO NOW!!!! NOW!!!!! :wink:

Saya

Postby Saya » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Oli wrote:

*shoots managamy*

Do it again! Do it again! Or hand the gun to me.

danidancer

Postby danidancer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm

FR email. SHOCKED. I thought FOR SURE I was auto-reject with my GPA. Wow. I know the odds still aren't great, but this is the most optimistic I've felt in awhile. Nice to see at least one school honoring their holistic pledge. :D

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Saya wrote:
Oli wrote:

*shoots managamy*

Here take it take it. I'm shaking too hard to shoot again!

los blancos

Postby los blancos » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm

All of you people with awesome numbers on FR have just made me realize that I am an auto-reject. Thanks! Back to working on NYU app...

Shaggier1

Postby Shaggier1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm

IN!!!! Got the email today; I can't believe it! I thought that I would have a WL or review after the long wait. (My file was complete since 11/9.)

ok, srsly?

Congrats though!!!

Kretzy

Postby Kretzy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

boilercat wrote:All of you people with awesome numbers on FR have just made me realize that I am an auto-reject. Thanks! Back to working on NYU app...

Don't say that. A girl from my college got in last year with a 161/3.7x. Rare, but it happens :)

Good luck to everyone who got FR today.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Oli wrote:
Saya wrote:
Oli wrote:

*shoots managamy*

Hahaha, right. I knew that I should have bought a bullet-proof vest before venturing into this thread today. :lol:

Saya

Postby Saya » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Oli wrote:
Saya wrote:
Oli wrote:

*shoots managamy*

Oli, are you also a Vancouverite? If yes, HI. :D <3 Yes, thank you for the gun. I was also thinking of castration. :) I hear it can be slow and painful if done properly. And did you get the FR email?

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Saya wrote:
Oli wrote:Here take it take it. I'm shaking too hard to shoot again!
Oli, are you also a Vancouverite? If yes, HI. :D <3 Yes, thank you for the gun. I was also thinking of castration. :) I hear it can be slow and painful if done properly. And did you get the FR email?

I am a Vancouverite! :D Hai!!!! You're welcome, managamy brings out the worst in me. I did NOT get the email but they are waiting for my fall term grades so I dont know what that means. In any case, probably nothing good....castration sounds fun, hey managamy: come to Vancouver...*sinister chuckle*
Last edited by calicocat on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

managamy wrote:Hahaha, right. I knew that I should have bought a bullet-proof vest before venturing into this thread today. :lol:

I'm just jealous of you winning at life. But you'd better start withdrawing somewhere soon cause otherwise you're a grade A douchebag.

eakelley

Postby eakelley » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 pm

my 11/9 UR is not looking so great right now. bummer.

Saya

Postby Saya » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Oli wrote:I am a Vancouverite! :D Hai!!!! You're welcome, managamy brings out the worst in me. I did NOT get the email but they are waiting for my fall term grades so I dont know what that means. In any case, probably nothing good....castration sounds fun, hey managamy: come to Vancouver...*sinister chuckle*
Hey, then there's still lots of hope for you. More acceptances will probably go out this week and next? :D Best of luck!! I should probably get on sending in my fall grades, too. PS. I just realized castration won't work. There's not much there to castrate. I kid. Maybe.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Saya wrote:
Oli wrote:I am a Vancouverite! :D Hai!!!! You're welcome, managamy brings out the worst in me. I did NOT get the email but they are waiting for my fall term grades so I dont know what that means. In any case, probably nothing good....castration sounds fun, hey managamy: come to Vancouver...*sinister chuckle*
Hey, then there's still lots of hope for you. More acceptances will probably go out this week and next? :D Best of luck!! I should probably get on sending in my fall grades, too. PS. I just realized castration won't work. There's not much there to castrate. I kid. Maybe.

LOL at the tiny text. Lsac received my grades on the 8th and processed them on the 11th. Psychotically quick! Does anyone know if there is any way to check if they sent out updated reports?

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Oli wrote:
managamy wrote:Hahaha, right. I knew that I should have bought a bullet-proof vest before venturing into this thread today. :lol:

I'm just jealous of you winning at life. But you'd better start withdrawing somewhere soon cause otherwise you're a grade A douchebag.

I won't settle for anything less than an A+. :wink:

It's interesting that both of you are from Vancouver; I have heard that the city is famous for its attractive inhabitants. Sometime I will indeed have to visit.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 pm

managamy wrote:
Oli wrote:

I won't settle for anything less than an A+. :wink:

It's interesting that both of you are from Vancouver; I have heard that the city is famous for its attractive inhabitants. Sometime I will indeed have to visit.

A+ douchebag then. When you withdrawing?

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Saya wrote:

I feel so lucky to be insignificantly endowed. :D

thalassocrat

Postby thalassocrat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Oli wrote:
Saya wrote:

LOL at the tiny text. Lsac received my grades on the 8th and processed them on the 11th. Psychotically quick! Does anyone know if there is any way to check if they sent out updated reports?

If you go to your report page in your LSAC account, they'll have a second report for every school with "Transcript" in the reason box.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Oli wrote:
A+ douchebag then. When you withdrawing?

When my busy schedule permits. 8)

Just kidding.

calicocat

Postby calicocat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:14 pm

thalassocrat wrote:
If you go to your report page in your LSAC account, they'll have a second report for every school with "Transcript" in the reason box.

Thank you. Also thank you for letting me check out that awesome avatar again :mrgreen:

thalassocrat

Postby thalassocrat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Oli wrote:
thalassocrat wrote:

Thank you. Also thank you for letting me check out that awesome avatar again :mrgreen:

Anything to help. :lol:

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 pm

You guys should be happy Managamy got in... would you rather Berk accept someone with 100% chance of going or 0%?

Think about it.

Kretzy

Postby Kretzy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 pm

thalassocrat wrote:
Oli wrote:
thalassocrat wrote:

Anything to help. :lol:

http://xkcd.com/231/

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”