Berkeley 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby calicocat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 am

That makes sense managamy :roll: I think we're the only ones awake cause we're the only ones on the west coast

User avatar
Hattori Hanzo
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Hattori Hanzo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 am

Oli wrote:That makes sense managamy :roll: I think we're the only ones awake cause we're the only ones on the west coast


Not so fast ;)

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby CardinalRules » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 am

Oli wrote:That makes sense managamy :roll: I think we're the only ones awake cause we're the only ones on the west coast


It does seem as though the vast majority of TLS-ers are in the Eastern or Central time zones.

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby tintin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 am

well im awake now....6:30AM PST :roll:

I hope Berkeley twitters to us today....and accepts me. hahaha. i can dream....

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Neelio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 am

Is it sad that I've been looking forward to this day since their last twitter update? TLS has made me pathetic.

SaraT
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby SaraT » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 am

Neelio wrote:Is it sad that I've been looking forward to this day since their last twitter update? TLS has made me pathetic.

+1

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby tintin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:15 am

two more hours...

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby kittenmittons » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 am

I predict an anti-climax today

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:11 pm

kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today


TIprobablyTCR

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 pm

GobiasIndustries wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today


TIprobablyTCR


I agree. They have been on vacation and stuff, I bet Dean Tom will catch up on phone calls, etc. today but not be making any decisions.

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Neelio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
GobiasIndustries wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today


TIprobablyTCR


I agree. They have been on vacation and stuff, I bet Dean Tom will catch up on phone calls, etc. today but not be making any decisions.


You could be right... but they were open yesterday. Just not admissions. Maybe he caught up on his phone calls/emails/meetings yesterday, and today will be big. Just speculating...

Kretzy
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Kretzy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 pm

tintin wrote:well im awake now....6:30AM PST :roll:

I hope Berkeley twitters to us today....and accepts me. hahaha. i can dream....


Come on Dean Tom! Let Tintin in and other folks too!!!

Good luck folks!

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby tintin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:24 pm

part of me is hoping for an anti-climactic day with no news just so i can keep hope alive!!

regatsrj
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby regatsrj » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Kretzy wrote:
tintin wrote:well im awake now....6:30AM PST :roll:

I hope Berkeley twitters to us today....and accepts me. hahaha. i can dream....


Come on Dean Tom! Let Tintin in and other folks too!!!

Good luck folks!


What happened to your Ryan Reynolds avatar, Kretzy??? I loves me some Arrested Development, but TLS needs more beefcake.

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Neelio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today



Looks like you were right... damn.

User avatar
tintin
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby tintin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Neelio wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today



Looks like you were right... damn.


looks like we'll have to wait until monday, at least. curses.

User avatar
Vegas_Rebel
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Vegas_Rebel » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 pm

tintin wrote:
Neelio wrote:
kittenmittons wrote:I predict an anti-climax today



Looks like you were right... damn.


looks like we'll have to wait until monday, at least. curses.


It's only 11 in the morning? Did they tweet doom, or are we all just jumping the gun a little?

User avatar
GobiasIndustries
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby GobiasIndustries » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Well, once we hit 2:42 pm EST we can lose hope.

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Neelio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 pm

GobiasIndustries wrote:Well, once we hit 2:42 pm EST we can lose hope.


ahhh the 2:42 threshold... mass email please!

User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Clint Eastwood » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm here for the girl.

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby calicocat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 pm

bad.monkey wrote:I'm here for the girl.

Hey creepy :D People are gonna kill us cause we bumped the Berkeley thread without any news

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Veritas » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

bad.monkey wrote:I'm here for the girl.

MONKEY! :D

User avatar
calicocat
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby calicocat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Veritas wrote:
bad.monkey wrote:I'm here for the girl.

MONKEY! :D

And Veritas is the first one on the bumped Berk thread...typical

User avatar
Veritas
Posts: 2722
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Veritas » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Oli wrote:
Veritas wrote:
bad.monkey wrote:I'm here for the girl.

MONKEY! :D

And Veritas is the first one on the bumped Berk thread...typical

:oops:

I love monkey <3

User avatar
Clint Eastwood
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am

Re: Berkeley 2010

Postby Clint Eastwood » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Oli wrote:
Veritas wrote:
bad.monkey wrote:I'm here for the girl.

MONKEY! :D

And Veritas is the first one on the bumped Berk thread...typical


Oh no. My ex-lover has found me.

Oli, I have some 'splainin to do :oops:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, hellohalo, lawschoolbound2017, premalone, rush4334, stewhan and 21 guests