Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
terpette
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby terpette » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm

miami.. wrote:
haha, good deal, i just looked and i pmed you a while back with the same question but you didnt respond lol



HAHAHA Oh no!!! I'm sorry. I took quite a break from TLS during the time my apps weren't in (too much pressure!) so maybe it was during that time? So sorry again!!!!

terpette
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby terpette » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm

miami.. wrote:
missvik218 wrote:
miami.. wrote:
terpette wrote:100% Numbers twin!!!!!!!!...wanna compare cycles via PM? I don't have much to offer right now besides one acceptance at UGA though


haha, good deal, i just looked and i pmed you a while back with the same question but you didnt respond lol

:lol: OOOH SHIT!


I know i feel totally burned



ahahaha heyyyy guys :oops:

now I feel bad!! :-P

Slimpee
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Slimpee » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm

I gots me my William Mitchell checker...

submitted Monday

User avatar
starrydecisus
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby starrydecisus » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 pm

In at UVA via email asking me to call!!! EEE!!!! :D

Edit: Numbers 168, 4.0. Director of Admissions specifically commented on my P.S. in phone call

User avatar
Rand M.
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:24 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Rand M. » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

starrydecisus wrote:In at UVA via email asking me to call!!! EEE!!!! :D

Edit: Numbers 168, 4.0. Director of Admissions specifically commented on my P.S. in phone call


Major congratulations!!!! Great feeling.

User avatar
starrydecisus
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby starrydecisus » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Rand M. wrote:
starrydecisus wrote:In at UVA via email asking me to call!!! EEE!!!! :D

Edit: Numbers 168, 4.0. Director of Admissions specifically commented on my P.S. in phone call


Major congratulations!!!! Great feeling.


Thank you!!!!! I thought for sure I'd be a WL after no movement since 10/19 until Monday. Shows it's good to be patient and not always freak out when you don't hear :)

User avatar
robin600
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby robin600 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:36 pm

starrydecisus wrote:
Rand M. wrote:
starrydecisus wrote:In at UVA via email asking me to call!!! EEE!!!! :D

Edit: Numbers 168, 4.0. Director of Admissions specifically commented on my P.S. in phone call


Major congratulations!!!! Great feeling.


Thank you!!!!! I thought for sure I'd be a WL after no movement since 10/19 until Monday. Shows it's good to be patient and not always freak out when you don't hear :)

^^^^
exception to the rule!

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:35 pm

IN at Northeastern with $25,500 merit scholarship plus $3,000 stipend for a public interest co-op! :D I sent in my application last Thursday, and got the letter in the mail today- exactly one week turnaround! I wish all the schools were so efficient.

Philaw
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Philaw » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Burger in a can wrote:IN at Northeastern with $25,500 merit scholarship plus $3,000 stipend for a public interest co-op! :D I sent in my application last Thursday, and got the letter in the mail today- exactly one week turnaround! I wish all the schools were so efficient.


Wow, congratulations! I, too, wish there were a one-week turnaround for all applications. I would probably apply to more schools, lol.

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 pm

ALSO in at Rutgers-Camden with $30k. 2 acceptances in 1 day is pretty great!

User avatar
Mr. Crowley
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Mr. Crowley » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 pm

In at cornell via status checker and subsequent phone call.

Amelie
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Amelie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Mr. Crowley wrote:In at cornell via status checker and subsequent phone call.


+1

Queenjane87
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Queenjane87 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Burger in a can wrote:ALSO in at Rutgers-Camden with $30k. 2 acceptances in 1 day is pretty great!


Congrats! how did you hear? Snail mail or email?

Moba
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Moba » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

maggiebre wrote:
Mr. Crowley wrote:In at cornell via status checker and subsequent phone call.


+1


RD or ED when did you go complete?

odon59
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby odon59 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Dinged at Cornell vis snail mail. Letter said something about encouraging me to apply as a transfer student. Think I'm "special" or do they patronize every rejectee like this? Thoughts?

Burger in a can
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Burger in a can » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Queenjane87 wrote:
Burger in a can wrote:ALSO in at Rutgers-Camden with $30k. 2 acceptances in 1 day is pretty great!


Congrats! how did you hear? Snail mail or email?


email! Good luck!

Eazy E
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Eazy E » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

In at Minnesota via voicemail :D

Amelie
Posts: 814
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Amelie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 pm

.
Last edited by Amelie on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moba
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Moba » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm

maggiebre wrote:
Moba wrote:
maggiebre wrote:
Mr. Crowley wrote:In at cornell via status checker and subsequent phone call.


+1


RD or ED when did you go complete?


EA (there is no ED). And most people who heard went complete before November 1.


Thanks, and congrats!

User avatar
legalzoom
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby legalzoom » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Received the acceptance letter from Illinois today.

User avatar
sirchristaylor
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby sirchristaylor » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 pm

In at Northeastern Law with a $25,500 scholarship! Congrats to others!

User avatar
S de Garmeaux
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby S de Garmeaux » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:33 pm

legalzoom wrote:Received the acceptance letter from Illinois today.



are you URM? when did you apply?

User avatar
legalzoom
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby legalzoom » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 pm

sdegarmo wrote:
legalzoom wrote:Received the acceptance letter from Illinois today.



are you URM? when did you apply?


I went complete on 9/18. I'm not a URM, but I'm a non-trad.

miami..
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby miami.. » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

in at BU via phone call!

User avatar
TruckerD
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby TruckerD » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 pm

MrsTrucker: In via phone call to Minnesota!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acr, hellohalo, malysh, mccracal, taxman14 and 24 guests