Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Reedie
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Reedie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am

Sauer Grapes wrote:Your LSN says rejected at UMN. Is that an error? I figured you'd be getting $$$ with your numbers.


Yup, UMN gave me the finger. I think it's because I retook the LSAT and they figured they didn't have a shot at me with my new score. UNM mailed a decision yesterday, but didn't tell me what it is.

I applied to Davis in November but retook the LSAT in December.

User avatar
blurbz
Posts: 1229
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby blurbz » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 am

In at IL with 25k/year!

Neelio
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Neelio » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am

Reedie wrote:
Sauer Grapes wrote:Your LSN says rejected at UMN. Is that an error? I figured you'd be getting $$$ with your numbers.


Yup, UMN gave me the finger. I think it's because I retook the LSAT and they figured they didn't have a shot at me with my new score. UNM mailed a decision yesterday, but didn't tell me what it is.

I applied to Davis in November but retook the LSAT in December.


Damn... I applied in october and still haven't heard anything! congrats

terpette
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby terpette » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 am

IN at Illinois via status checker!

EDIT: checked the e-mail: $25,000/yr scholly!
Last edited by terpette on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

lawschoolstudent85
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby lawschoolstudent85 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

Mercer and Miami

lovethelaw88
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby lovethelaw88 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Any idea how long I might be waiting for?
Last edited by lovethelaw88 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lmao Zedong
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Lmao Zedong » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

WL at UVA today

moonmaster3
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby moonmaster3 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 pm

lovethelaw88 wrote:So I just hand delivered my official transcript with last semester's grades to BU law. (They requested I do so yesterday in an email.) Any idea how long I might be waiting for?


Hand delivered? I thought they only accepted transcripts through LSAC.

User avatar
Chelios
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Chelios » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 pm

terpette wrote:IN at Illinois via status checker!

EDIT: checked the e-mail: $25,000/yr scholly!

grats!

User avatar
strawinlemonade
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby strawinlemonade » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:54 pm

in at northwestern.

heart is pounding.

User avatar
MURPH
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:20 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby MURPH » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 pm

In at Illinois with 25,000 x 3 years. (2.98/275 complete in early Dec.) via email. I am doing a round of status checks so hopefully I'll be posting back here real soon.

User avatar
chameleon
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby chameleon » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 pm

out at berkeley (obviously)

in at rutgers-camden w/$10k a year. my mom's alma mater, she'll be happy about that one

law_lover
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby law_lover » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm

chameleon wrote:out at berkeley (obviously)

in at rutgers-camden w/$10k a year. my mom's alma mater, she'll be happy about that one


How long did it take you to hear back from Rutgers-Camden? Congrats on the $$$! I was also thinking about sending an app out to Berkeley (more because of my gpa, not my lsat).

User avatar
chameleon
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby chameleon » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

law_lover wrote:
chameleon wrote:out at berkeley (obviously)

in at rutgers-camden w/$10k a year. my mom's alma mater, she'll be happy about that one


How long did it take you to hear back from Rutgers-Camden? Congrats on the $$$! I was also thinking about sending an app out to Berkeley (more because of my gpa, not my lsat).


i heard from them within two weeks of sending them the certification letter or whatever. in fact i just got an envelope from them via snail mail YESTERDAY saying that they had received my app and i was under review. and then this morning acceptance via email. quick turnaround!

Kretzy
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Kretzy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:34 pm

MURPH wrote:In at Illinois with 25,000 x 3 years. (2.98/275 complete in early Dec.) via email. I am doing a round of status checks so hopefully I'll be posting back here real soon.


I think a lot of schools are gonna bite at that 275.

User avatar
vanstone22
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby vanstone22 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Kretzy wrote:
MURPH wrote:In at Illinois with 25,000 x 3 years. (2.98/275 complete in early Dec.) via email. I am doing a round of status checks so hopefully I'll be posting back here real soon.


I think a lot of schools are gonna bite at that 275.


lol

User avatar
crackberry
Posts: 3252
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby crackberry » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:47 pm

GargamelITT wrote:WL at UVA today

Ahh classic YP.

User avatar
AliceB
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby AliceB » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:51 pm

*sigh* ding from Harvard......expected, but the first one hurts :(

User avatar
missvik218
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby missvik218 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Scholarship offer today from W&L, 17k a year with a 3.0 GPA.

sukaili
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby sukaili » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:59 pm

My sibling was waitlisted at UVA today... we applied the same day and I haven't heard yet...

lovethelaw88
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby lovethelaw88 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Nevermind.
Last edited by lovethelaw88 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hwstewart
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby hwstewart » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 pm

In at W&L w/ $24k/yr.

Funny, they said they mailed the decision a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten an official word. I got the email telling me what my scholarship was today, so I can hopefully assume that its a yes on acceptance. Then again, if they wanted to offer $24k and I didn't even have to go there that would be a plus too!

Either way, I'm probably turning that one down anyway.

J-tow10
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby J-tow10 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm

In at Loyola-LA today via snail mail

Submitted: 10/29
Complete: 11/20

User avatar
Chelios
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby Chelios » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm

In w/ 45k from Indiana-Bloomington
Waitlisted at UIUC

epicfail
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 am

Re: Official "Who Did You Hear From Today?" 2009-2010 Cycle

Postby epicfail » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:08 pm

sukaili wrote:My sibling was waitlisted at UVA today... we applied the same day and I haven't heard yet...


when did you both apply? i've been complete/pending decision since 12/15 and yet to hear back




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”