smith000 wrote:No new info here, but it's from the horse's mouth at least:Keehan, Virginia to me
show details Apr 8 (5 days ago)
I am very sympathetic to your situation. I know it is hard - especially when you have a child involved in the decision, too.
We are currently reviewing deposits received by early admits so that we can determine how many other seats to offer in the full-time and part-time programs. We hope to make some offers in the next week, but all should go out by the end of April. I am sorry that I don't have anything more concrete to tell you at this time.
If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
Virginia M. Keehan, J.D.
Assistant Dean for Admissions
If they are still on this schedule, tomorrow would be a week since 4/8...so maybe some decisions tomorrow and calls Friday? One can only hope....