Hey-O wrote: Helmholtz wrote: Hey-O wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:Nothing in mail today. Two mail days from NYC. Going to withdraw.
Why? Do you have a deadline coming up that requires you to withdraw from all colleges you are still waiting on?
If I were you I would hang in there. I couldn't handle waiting so long all for nothing.
I want to quit before they can fire me. And I have a deadline next week that is going to require me to withdraw all my apps, yeah.
I get it - kind of like - who wanted to go to your stupid school anyway? Where you do have the deadline?
The deadline is a special situation that wouldn't apply to most people. Will be going to Mich if/when I withdraw from NYU.
And yeah, something to the effect of: "I was informed by a member of your staff that I should be receiving my initial decision from you shortly, a mere 29+ weeks after applying. I do not know what this decision might be, and frankly, it doesn't matter at this point; I really have no desire to attend your school. If it takes the school administration more than half a year to inform me of a decision on my application, I fear the degree of sluggishness and/or ineptitude of NYU Law as a whole that may exist. Thankyaverymuchhavaniceday."