Drew2010 wrote:Couldn't take it anymore, so I called and asked if a decision had been mailed yet...
talked to a VERY nice lady, who told me that it hadn't been mailed yet, but would be soon, and I could expect it possibly early next week
On the one hand I'm scared/nervous/worried.. on the other hand I at least have an idea when my (waitlist/rejection from second batch) will be arriving
!! they're probably sealing the envelopes of our fate right now. argh.