Columbia 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Kronk

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Kronk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 am

TheWire wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
booboo wrote:Oh no, V6's avatar changed.

A CLS envelope could change it to a baby blue crown.

It may just be because I'm [strike]a Laker fan[/strike] a completely immoral person...but I think the royal purple is beautiful

FTFY ;) Roughly equivalent.
Last edited by Kronk on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

los blancos

Postby los blancos » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 am

VoidSix wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Yeah WTF V6, you're a goddamn chameleon these days.

Pfft says the guy who I didn't recognize due to his new avatar.

TBF I think that's the first time it has been changed... :mrgreen:

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 am

boilercat wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
crackberry wrote:

Yeah WTF V6, you're a goddamn chameleon these days.

Pfft says the guy who I didn't recognize due to his new avatar.

TBF I think that's the first time it has been changed... :mrgreen:

Lies. He had one before his golden gate bridge that was different.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 am

VoidSix wrote:
He had one before his golden gate bridge that was different.

Correct. At least I always stay faithful to the same woman (or two).

crackberry

Postby crackberry » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 am

VoidSix wrote:Lies. He had one before his golden gate bridge that was different.

True. Also, what is TBF? And V6, you've changed your avatar at least twice in two days. You got me beat.

los blancos

Postby los blancos » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

managamy wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
He had one before his golden gate bridge that was different.

Correct. At least I always stay faithful to the same woman (or two).

:mrgreen:

los blancos

Postby los blancos » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

crackberry wrote:
VoidSix wrote:Lies. He had one before his golden gate bridge that was different.

True. Also, what is TBF? And V6, you've changed your avatar at least twice in two days. You got me beat.

To Be Fair

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

VoidSix wrote:
TheWire wrote:
VoidSix wrote:

A CLS envelope could change it to a baby blue crown.

It may just be because I'm [strike]a Laker fan[/strike] a completely immoral person...but I think the royal purple is beautiful

FTFY ;) Roughly equivalent.

even the smiley couldn't cover the repulsive, offensive comment you laid down (Laker slander is simply sacrilegious in nature)

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am

crackberry wrote:

V6 has had at least 5 different avatars since my arrival in this forum late in October.

And yes, Lakers rule.

Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 am

+1 to the Lakers comments (though kobe's getting injured left and right worries me)

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 am

Tofu wrote:+1 to the Lakers comments (though kobe's getting injured left and right worries me)

he'll be fine...he ALWAYS is... kobe will be ready for the playoffs...anyone that is thinking about going to the other NY school can hit me up for league pass, beverages and good times for all the laker games

EDIT: to exclude v6 from the invitation

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:34 am

Tofu wrote:+1 to the Lakers comments (though kobe's getting injured left and right worries me)

Kobe injured is better than 99% of the NBA in the prime of health, imo.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 am

TheWire wrote:

he'll be fine...he ALWAYS is... kobe will be ready for the playoffs...anyone that is thinking about going to the other NY school can hit me up for league pass, beverages and good times for all the laker games

The same offer stands from my side for the Stanford tennis tournament if I choose to attend SLS.

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 am

managamy wrote:
TheWire wrote:

The same offer stands from my side for the Stanford tennis tournament if I choose to attend SLS.

Managamy...you've been pretty good recently, but the list of other TLS sacrilegious behavior includes comparing the Los Angeles Lakers to the Stanford tennis tournament...

comon now...

Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 am

TheWire wrote:

$#*$&#*$&##$#($#*$(#$*#($*#($*#$(*@^(*$^!(#!)#@&@!)$^#*$^#@*$#@^%@#^$)@#$)*#@&$

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 am

Tofu wrote:
TheWire wrote:

$#*$&#*$&##$#($#*$(#$*#($*#($*#$(*@^(*$^!(#!)#@&@!)$^#*$^#@*$#@^%@#^$)@#$)*#@&$

i was trying to be subtle...im not trying to mention a different ny school in this thread...that may be misconstrued as sacrilegious

sacrilegious = vocabulary word from honors English in 10th grade...woot woot

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 am

TheWire wrote:

Nuggets will beat the Lakers in the playoffs just like they destroyed them a few months ago. hth

Also, they can win without their star player, unlike LA.

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 am

TheWire wrote:
Managamy...you've been pretty good recently, but the list of other TLS sacrilegious behavior includes comparing the Los Angeles Lakers to the Stanford tennis tournament...

comon now...

Well, who would you rather watch? A bunch of guys in sleeveless shirts or a bunch of babes in sleeveless (and short) dresses? Seriously. 8)

Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 am

TheWire wrote:i was trying to be subtle...im not trying to mention a different ny school in this thread

i was just thinking that that offer should totally be open to cls students, too (okay, me).

VoidSix wrote:Nuggets will beat the Lakers in the playoffs just like they destroyed them a few months ago. hth

we'll see!

managamy wrote:Well, who would you rather watch? A bunch of guys in sleeveless shirts or a bunch of babes in sleeveless (and short) dresses? Seriously. 8)

i would [strike]PROUDLY[/strike] definitely watch a bunch of guys in sleeveless shirts over a bunch of babes in sleeveless dresses :(

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 am

VoidSix wrote:
TheWire wrote:

Nuggets will beat the Lakers in the playoffs just like they destroyed them a few months ago. hth

Somehow I remember that you might be from Colorado??? :wink:

I'm not an NBA fan by any means, but the Lakers transcend the sport. Winning or losing doesn't have much impact on their celebrity status for those outside the sport like me.

Tofu obviously doesn't watch sports for the same reasons that I do. :lol: Or else he's generously leaving the ladies to me, in which case I am most grateful.

Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 am

managamy wrote:Tofu obviously doesn't watch sports for the same reasons that I do. :lol: Or else he's generously leaving the ladies to me, in which case I am most grateful.

i have to admit, though, that female tennis players have amazing legs

TheWire

Postby TheWire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 am

VoidSix wrote:
TheWire wrote:

HAHA

PUHHHHH LEEEEEEEEZ...The nuggets?

honestly, I want to continue laughing right now.
The Lakers have played ~half of their games without gasol...and have nearly the best record in the NBA

anyone predicting ANY TEAM OTHER THAN THE LAKERS to come out of the west should not be allowed to attend a t10 school...it clearly shows that either:
A) you have lost all sense of objectivity (which I hope is the case)
B) you are an idiot

I don't know any idiots with a 173...

come back to earth v6...

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 am

Tofu wrote:
managamy wrote:Tofu obviously doesn't watch sports for the same reasons that I do. :lol: Or else he's generously leaving the ladies to me, in which case I am most grateful.

i have to admit, though, that female tennis players have amazing legs

Now you see what I mean. Their outfits generally underscore those charms and their many others. They're amazing when you're sitting in the front row and they're a few feet away from you, lightly perspiring under the California sun.

Kronk

Postby Kronk » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 am

TheWire wrote:
VoidSix wrote:
TheWire wrote:

HAHA

PUHHHHH LEEEEEEEEZ...The nuggets?

honestly, I want to continue laughing right now.
The Lakers have played ~half of their games without gasol...and have nearly the best record in the NBA

anyone predicting ANY TEAM OTHER THAN THE LAKERS to come out of the west should not be allowed to attend a t10 school...it clearly shows that either:
A) you have lost all sense of objectivity (which I hope is the case)
B) you are an idiot

I don't know any idiots with a 173...

come back to earth v6...

I believe we beat you by thirty and are currently the third best team in the NBA. hth

CardinalRules

Postby CardinalRules » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 am

Off to take a cold shower now. :wink:

Which will be easy since the hot water is broken in my apartment right now and has been for two days. I am going to murder the maintenance crew in the morning.

Just kidding, I like the maintenance guys.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”