Columbia 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 am

day 16 begins.......

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 am

MetsFan wrote:day 16 begins.......


lol, if you make it out of this without some kind of serious drug or alcohol addiction problem, it will be a miracle.

MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

Helmholtz wrote:
MetsFan wrote:day 16 begins.......


lol, if you make it out of this without some kind of serious drug or alcohol addiction problem, it will be a miracle.


only 7:55 of this left today

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby kittenmittons » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:15 am

I love you guys

oneforship
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby oneforship » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 am

I'm feeling my deferral/rejection letter today.

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 am

oneforship wrote:I'm feeling my deferral/rejection letter today.


same here

oneforship
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby oneforship » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 am

Helmholtz wrote:
oneforship wrote:I'm feeling my deferral/rejection letter today.


same here


At which point I'll be finding every CLS alum in my firm and soliciting rec letters and asking them to donate obscene amounts of money accompanying my letter.

MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:44 am

i really despise all of the people that have heard back from cls already

oneforship
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby oneforship » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Mail today? Anyone?

MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm

you cant make this up

APimpNamedSlickback
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 pm

ladies and gentlemen, nothing here for today. the psychic advantages that are supposed to come from being in this ostensibly "early decision" plan are evaporating with every damn day that i don't hear something.

jc1988
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby jc1988 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm

hi fellows, i received the letter informing me that my application has been deferred until march. :cry: I wish the rest of you have better luck then me. Sigh...

oh just a question, does it mean that i will strictly receive the decision in late march? or that i will be given a decision much earlier (like in jan or feb) because after all, i completed my application in november.

tx

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:20 pm

jc1988 wrote:hi fellows, i received the letter informing me that my application has been deferred until march. :cry: I wish the rest of you have better luck then me. Sigh...

oh just a question, does it mean that i will strictly receive the decision in late march? or that i will be given a decision much earlier (like in jan or feb) because after all, i completed my application in november.

tx


I'm not sure about the decision time.

Numbers? Postage date on envelope?

jc1988
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby jc1988 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Helmholtz wrote:
jc1988 wrote:hi fellows, i received the letter informing me that my application has been deferred until march. :cry: I wish the rest of you have better luck then me. Sigh...

oh just a question, does it mean that i will strictly receive the decision in late march? or that i will be given a decision much earlier (like in jan or feb) because after all, i completed my application in november.

tx


I'm not sure about the decision time.

Numbers? Postage date on envelope?


lsat 172, gpa 3.46, postage date dec. 10th.

well i knew i didn't have much of a chance anyways with that number.

MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

COLUMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?

MetsFan
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:14 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby MetsFan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:38 pm

about to check my mail.....

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm

--ImageRemoved--

fuck

oneforship
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby oneforship » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Helmholtz wrote:--ImageRemoved--

fuck


ouch, really? no deferral/WL?

User avatar
kittenmittons
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby kittenmittons » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Helmholtz wrote:--ImageRemoved--

fuck


?????????

APimpNamedSlickback
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby APimpNamedSlickback » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

dude, they dinged you?!?

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah, straight up ding. Ah well, you win some you lose some.

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
rx3r
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby rx3r » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Helmholtz wrote:--ImageRemoved--


I'm really sorry.

jc1988
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby jc1988 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

talibkweli wrote:dude, they dinged you?!?


lol, my deferral is juts a prolonged DING anyways...he shouldn't feel bad.

User avatar
wackjickham
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: Columbia 2010

Postby wackjickham » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Helmholtz wrote:Yeah, straight up ding. Ah well, you win some you lose some.


Sorry to hear that... this is shaping up to be one of the worst days on TLS in a long time. What's your next highest option?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests