Columbia 2010 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
puppleberry finn

Silver

Re: Columbia 2010

Post by puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:27 pm

gahthelaw wrote: pssh dont flatter yourself. it's not the mod status, its just the tar.
IRL helm is hot too :oops:

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:28 pm

puppins wrote:
gahthelaw wrote: pssh dont flatter yourself. it's not the mod status, its just the tar.
oh man dont tell me that. im already creeping myself out by having a crush on someone based on their internet persona and a one inch square image.

(though to be fair its just a TLS crush not a real one - i am actually normal, i swear)

AngryAvocado

Silver

Post by AngryAvocado » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:30 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
puppins wrote:
oh man dont tell me that. im already creeping myself out by having a crush on someone based on their internet persona and a one inch square image.
I was a little worried where this might be going...

APimpNamedSlickback

Silver

Post by APimpNamedSlickback » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

i'm retaking the lsat on saturday, though my score is pretty good as is. i specifically asked every school to make a decision based on my old score as i'm really just taking it to have the 177+ i'd been testing at should i be waitlisted anywhere.

any chance i'll still get accepted ed? it would be sweet to find out tomorrow that i can just cancel saturday's sitting...
Last edited by APimpNamedSlickback on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

puppleberry finn

Silver

Post by puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
puppins wrote:

(though to be fair its just a TLS crush not a real one - i am actually normal, i swear)
lol awww you have a TLS crush. Now you will start posting in the lounge and stuff. adorable.

but seriously he's my TLS crush :? just keep that in mind.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Helmholtz

Gold

Post by Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:36 pm

puppins wrote:
I am very average looking FWIW, don't let puppins get your hopes up.

Alright, we can get back to Columbia.

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

puppins wrote:
gahthelaw wrote:
puppins wrote:

lol awww you have a TLS crush. Now you will start posting in the lounge and stuff. adorable.

but seriously he's my TLS crush :? just keep that in mind.
that's ok, there's always got to be that awkward unrequited third, and im cool with it. but yea, back to columbia...or gossip girl...or legends of the hidden temple. :oops:

Lieut Kaffee

Silver

Post by Lieut Kaffee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

This groupie stuff is far more entertaining than worrying about when decisions are coming out.

owhlcn

Bronze

Post by owhlcn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:41 pm

LieutKaffee wrote:This groupie stuff is far more entertaining than worrying about when decisions are coming out.
+1 i'm loving this

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

ClemCarter

Bronze

Post by ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Helmholtz wrote: I am very average looking FWIW

Lies.

Helm, stop acting coquettish. As evidenced by the UChicago thread, puppins and Gah have discerning taste in boys/tv characters.

Lieut Kaffee

Silver

Post by Lieut Kaffee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:45 pm

owhlcn wrote:
LieutKaffee wrote:This groupie stuff is far more entertaining than worrying about when decisions are coming out.
+1 i'm loving this
Now I'm wondering for how long I'll have to frequent these boards in order to develop a similar following.

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:46 pm

LieutKaffee wrote:
owhlcn wrote:
+1 i'm loving this
Now I'm wondering for how long I'll have to frequent these boards in order to develop a similar following.
8000 posts more?

puppleberry finn

Silver

Post by puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm

ClemCarter wrote:

Lies.

Helm, stop acting coquettish. As evidenced by the UChicago thread, puppins and Gah have discerning taste in boys/tv characters.
:oops:

I have to say, I am not 100% enthused about CLS, but going to school with Helm WOULD be a plus. I wouldn't mind being with you and gahthelaw either :D

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm

puppins wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:

Lies.

I have to say, I am not 100% enthused about CLS, but going to school with Helm WOULD be a plus. I wouldn't mind being with you and gahthelaw either :D

i'm seeing us having gossip girl nights. helm can come too, if he wants

puppleberry finn

Silver

Post by puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

gahthelaw wrote: i'm seeing us having gossip girl nights. helm can come too, if he wants
yesssss TV night!

ClemCarter

Bronze

Post by ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

puppins wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:

Lies.

I'm more of an NYU enthusiast. We can meet in the park and rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to make out with Helm first.

Lieut Kaffee

Silver

Post by Lieut Kaffee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
LieutKaffee wrote:
owhlcn wrote:
+1 i'm loving this
8000 posts more?
Well, I'll have to have SOME goals outside of law school to keep myself distracted during the tough times.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

babaghanouj

Bronze

Post by babaghanouj » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

puppins wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:

Lies.

geez, with this kind of company CLS is looking better and better--who needs a JR1?! (just kidding, harvard, I swear)

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

puppins wrote:
gahthelaw wrote: i'm seeing us having gossip girl nights. helm can come too, if he wants
yesssss TV night!
i have DVR so it can even be at 2am after we're done studying for 14 hours. plus my apt actually has a living room (this is cool in nyc)

ClemCarter

Bronze

Post by ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 pm

puppins wrote:
yesssss TV night!

after reading all of our lady-talk about the men of GG, Helm told me (and I quote): "for the first time ever, I have felt a fleeting urge to want to watch that show."

We've got him.

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

ClemCarter wrote:
puppins wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:

Lies.

I'm more of an NYU enthusiast. We can meet in the park and rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to make out with Helm first.
clem, you know i love you, but i am very, very skilled at the nanosecond pause to see whether your hand is rocking, papering, or scissoring.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Helmholtz

Gold

Post by Helmholtz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

ClemCarter wrote:
puppins wrote:
yesssss TV night!

after reading all of our lady-talk about the men of GG, Helm told me (and I quote): "for the first time ever, I have felt a fleeting urge to want to watch that show."

We've got him.
I thought all of our IM's were under therapist/client privilege.

gahthelaw

Silver

Post by gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm

ClemCarter wrote:
puppins wrote:
yesssss TV night!

We've got him.
yessssssssssssssssssssssss. i mean, whatever that's fine.

owhlcn

Bronze

Post by owhlcn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
LieutKaffee wrote:
owhlcn wrote:
+1 i'm loving this
8000 posts more?
eh if you're super-charismatic you could cut that by a couple thousand, maybe. maybe.

Lieut Kaffee

Silver

Post by Lieut Kaffee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 pm

When I popped into the UC thread and found pages upon pages of Gossip Girls photos, I have to admit I ran in the opposite direction exclaiming in my head "WTF has gone wrong with that place!?"

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”