U Chicago 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby cyh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 am

Herb Watchfell wrote:
cyh wrote:Incoherent Verbal Bitch-Sewage


I was going to tell you to enjoy Boston, but now I hope you drown in the Charles, fucker.



Thanks for the well wishes.

warms my little heart.

User avatar
Herb Watchfell
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Herb Watchfell » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am

cyh wrote:
Herb Watchfell wrote:
cyh wrote:Incoherent Verbal Bitch-Sewage


I was going to tell you to enjoy Boston, but now I hope you drown in the Charles, fucker.



Thanks for the well wishes.

warms my little heart.


Damn you, I'm a sucker for woman-heart. I'm sorry for wishing your death. :(

User avatar
cyh
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby cyh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 am

Herb Watchfell wrote:
cyh wrote:
Herb Watchfell wrote:
cyh wrote:Incoherent Verbal Bitch-Sewage


I was going to tell you to enjoy Boston, but now I hope you drown in the Charles, fucker.



Thanks for the well wishes.

warms my little heart.


Damn you, I'm a sucker for woman-heart. I'm sorry for wishing your death. :(



HEART YOU TOO :P

*bats her eyelashes*

td6624
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby td6624 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:59 am

UR 3/26!

For some reason, I am still holding out hope. Idiotic. But I'm doin' it.

td6624
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby td6624 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 am

If anyone could let me know how long it took from: first UR to DM, I would very much appreciate it!

dummy66
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby dummy66 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 pm

UR 3/26

User avatar
TrackTony88
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby TrackTony88 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 pm

td6624 wrote:If anyone could let me know how long it took from: first UR to DM, I would very much appreciate it!


+1

User avatar
scribelaw
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby scribelaw » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Holy crap, I'm UR 3/26 now too. I thought I'd never get a decision from U-Chicago.

legalnoeagle
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby legalnoeagle » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Ugh. Still UR 3/4. It is/was my first date. So, has anyone gotten in with only one UR date? This late in the game, I imagine it gets me a ticket on the express train to Dingville.

User avatar
dvd
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby dvd » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm

`
Last edited by dvd on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

wjnahill
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby wjnahill » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 am

scribelaw wrote:Holy crap, I'm UR 3/26 now too. I thought I'd never get a decision from U-Chicago.


Anybody from the 3/26 crew hear back yet?

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Withdrew today! It was very hard to do.

Zammie
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Zammie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 pm

legalnoeagle wrote:Ugh. Still UR 3/4. It is/was my first date. So, has anyone gotten in with only one UR date? This late in the game, I imagine it gets me a ticket on the express train to Dingville.


I got in with only one review date on one of the first call days in March/end of Feb. I have a high gpa, and a low LSAT. If that helps.

User avatar
D Brooks
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby D Brooks » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Why Chicago? Why?

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 pm

D Brooks wrote:Why Chicago? Why?


Because you touch yourself at night

User avatar
Reedie
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Reedie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 pm

legalnoeagle wrote:Ugh. Still UR 3/4. It is/was my first date. So, has anyone gotten in with only one UR date? This late in the game, I imagine it gets me a ticket on the express train to Dingville.


I'm in the same boat, with similar worries. For what it's worth though, both of us have gotten some offers from pretty good places, so you'd think they'd at least look at our apps a couple times before round filing us.

User avatar
JasonCG
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby JasonCG » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 am

Update: complete 1/26, UR 2/16, UR 3/9, UR 3/24, UR 3/30

Oh, the humanity.

uclakais
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby uclakais » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 am

JasonCG wrote:Update: complete 1/26, UR 2/16, UR 3/9, UR 3/24, UR 3/30

Oh, the humanity.


+1 complete 1/20, UR 3/9, UR 3/24, UR 3/30

td6624
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby td6624 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Complete 2/18

UR 3/26, UR 3/30

So does this mean I wasn't an auto-ding? Maybe? Or are they just messing with my head?

User avatar
clintonius
Posts: 1239
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby clintonius » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 am

I wonder if this is anything like Michigan's status checker, which updated almost every day for the week after they sent me my rejection. Urgh.

User avatar
TrackTony88
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby TrackTony88 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am

Still sitting at 3/26..

Complete 2/17, UR 3/24, 3/26

User avatar
JasonCG
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby JasonCG » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

clintonius wrote:I wonder if this is anything like Michigan's status checker, which updated almost every day for the week after they sent me my rejection. Urgh.


How wonderfully depressing. You bastard.

runnerman
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby runnerman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 am

uclakais wrote:
JasonCG wrote:Update: complete 1/26, UR 2/16, UR 3/9, UR 3/24, UR 3/30

Oh, the humanity.


+1 complete 1/20, UR 3/9, UR 3/24, UR 3/30



+1 exact same dates (minus the 2/16 UR)

split22
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby split22 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

My application is still sitting at "Application Received".

I don't want to annoy the admissions office, but it seems like I'm the only one who hasn't gone complete?!

Should I call the admissions office? It has been two months.

User avatar
JasonCG
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby JasonCG » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

split22 wrote:My application is still sitting at "Application Received".

I don't want to annoy the admissions office, but it seems like I'm the only one who hasn't gone complete?!

Should I call the admissions office? It has been two months.


I doubt it would hurt you to call or at least send them an email. I felt the same way about another school, and it was a good thing I finally decided to check with them because there was a problem with them not having received materials from LSAC. If I hadn't called, who knows how long it could have gone uncorrected.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: loslakers, potatocowpower, smashbash and 11 guests