U Chicago 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
dms87
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby dms87 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am

<-----Guy who knows exactly what you are talking about.......

(Is it okay because I have a fiancee and watch it with her.....????? :oops: )

User avatar
gotmilk?
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:25 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gotmilk? » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

although this is way overdue, i went under review 11/25. ED. kinda scary knowing that they're looking at my file now. please like me!

sorry to distract from your gossip girls conversation. please proceed (i am also glad someone earlier clarified what GG stands for... i was getting confused).

Kretzy
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Kretzy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

gotmilk? wrote:although this is way overdue, i went under review 11/25. ED. kinda scary knowing that they're looking at my file now. please like me!

sorry to distract from your gossip girls conversation. please proceed (i am also glad someone earlier clarified what GG stands for... i was getting confused).


You mean, we're not talking about the Golden Girls? Fuck.

User avatar
gotmilk?
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:25 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gotmilk? » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Kretzy wrote:
gotmilk? wrote:although this is way overdue, i went under review 11/25. ED. kinda scary knowing that they're looking at my file now. please like me!

sorry to distract from your gossip girls conversation. please proceed (i am also glad someone earlier clarified what GG stands for... i was getting confused).


You mean, we're not talking about the Golden Girls? Fuck.


win.

User avatar
Walfredo47
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Walfredo47 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Some movement here this week would be outstanding.

goodolgil
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby goodolgil » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Interviewed today off-campus. Really enjoyable experience, and also interesting that my interviewer was not a lawyer.

EDIT: Wrong thread
Last edited by goodolgil on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psychomohel
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby psychomohel » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

goodolgil wrote:Interviewed today off-campus. Really enjoyable experience, and also interesting that my interviewer was not a lawyer.


Chicago gives interviews?

User avatar
Helmholtz
Posts: 4394
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:29 pm

psychomohel wrote:
goodolgil wrote:Interviewed today off-campus. Really enjoyable experience, and also interesting that my interviewer was not a lawyer.


Chicago gives interviews?


On occasion, yeah. Nothing like NU.

goodolgil
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby goodolgil » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Yeah, that was supposed to be in the NU thread...

Sry gys

User avatar
TaipeiMort
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby TaipeiMort » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 pm

.
Last edited by TaipeiMort on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cougarlive
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby cougarlive » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm

TaipeiMort wrote:After visiting I decided to ED. Got my app in with 1 minute to spare last night.



You must have really liked what you saw. Good luck to you (though that is probably the last thing you need).

User avatar
ClemCarter
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Do we know where Tripp Vanderbilt went to law school? Probably Princeton. Or at least that's what The Grandfather told him to tell everyone.

--ImageRemoved--

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:57 pm

I got a big pakcet in the mail today saw "Chicago" on the envelope, passed out, woke up 10 minutes later to an invitation to join the Honors Scholarship program at Chicago.
















Chicago-kent that is. :evil:

User avatar
ClemCarter
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:59 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:I got a big pakcet in the mail today saw "Chicago" on the envelope, passed out, woke up 10 minutes later to an invitation to join the Honors Scholarship program at Chicago.


Chicago-kent that is. :evil:



Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 pm

ClemCarter wrote:Do we know where Tripp Vanderbilt went to law school? Probably Princeton. Or at least that's what The Grandfather told him to tell everyone.

--ImageRemoved--


PSSSH - tripp absolutely went to yale but didn't do anything there or particularly like it. props if serena charmed him by mentioning how she got into yale UG but turned them down.

0L Hoping for 1
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby 0L Hoping for 1 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 pm

ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.

User avatar
ClemCarter
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.



That's more like it! :D

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.


really? i feel like gossip girl is the only show that shows how hard it is to live (and stay) in the upper echelons of society and all the hard work it takes (albeit fantastical and surreal). honestly it sort of makes me want to go out and kick ass so i can live in an exquisitely decorated penthouse one day. its a little superficial but whatever.

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm

0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.

oh yeah? wellll you're one of the many shows that is ruining America!

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm

puppins wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.

oh yeah? wellll you're one of the many shows that is ruining America!


ooooo snap

User avatar
ClemCarter
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:09 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.


really? i feel like gossip girl is the only show that shows how hard it is to live (and stay) in the upper echelons of society and all the hard work it takes (albeit fantastical and surreal). honestly it sort of makes me want to go out and kick ass so i can live in an exquisitely decorated penthouse one day. its a little superficial but whatever.



Yeah, Gossip Girl reminds us that the only people who should be living large are people who can afford it. If it had premiered two years earlier, hell, we might not have had a recession.


Also, the clothes are pretty.

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

ClemCarter wrote:
gahthelaw wrote:
0L Hoping for 1 wrote:
ClemCarter wrote:
Off-topic. By popular demand, this thread has been converted into a Gossip Girl law school matchup game.


Gossip Girl is one of many shows that is ruining America.


really? i feel like gossip girl is the only show that shows how hard it is to live (and stay) in the upper echelons of society and all the hard work it takes (albeit fantastical and surreal). honestly it sort of makes me want to go out and kick ass so i can live in an exquisitely decorated penthouse one day. its a little superficial but whatever.



Yeah, Gossip Girl reminds us that the only people who should be living large are people who can afford it. If it had premiered two years earlier, hell, we might not have had a recession.


Also, the clothes are pretty.


as are the stars. honestly, i don't know if its the way he looks or the fact that he oozes power, but chuck, man oh man.

User avatar
ClemCarter
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby ClemCarter » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm

gahthelaw wrote:
as are the stars. honestly, i don't know if its the way he looks or the fact that he oozes power, but chuck, man oh man.



It's the oozing. The whole 5'3" Ken Doll thing doesn't really do it for me. But the oozing.... mmm-hmm.

User avatar
puppleberry finn
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby puppleberry finn » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Chuck is weirdly hot. You look at him, and he shouldn't be hot, but he totally is.

User avatar
gahthelaw
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: U Chicago 2010

Postby gahthelaw » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 pm

puppins wrote:Chuck is weirdly hot. You look at him, and he shouldn't be hot, but he totally is.


exactly. nate is pretty to look at but way too over-emotional for me. and dan is far too brooklyn-angst. so really my only option is chuck, but what an option he is.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”